Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She referred to being 'part Irish, proper not American part Irish' having referred to the sausages she was cooking as British, but 'technically' Irish.

So she mocks Irish Americans, but has a bit of trouble remembering Ireland (most of it) is not part of the UK!
I'm Irish we don't claim her 😂 would much rather Irish Americans.
---
Isn’t she a bleeping witch!?!
Theyll be divorced within 5 years I'll but money on it

Reactions: 9
She is desperate for that Cartier bracelet but can’t afford it. So gagging for a free one. Funny watching a grown woman begging for some jewellery that she can’t afford to buy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seems pretty likely that she has compulsive buying disorder (CBD). Think of the house they could buy if she saved money instead of buying ridiculously expensive pointless things like a £300 Le Creuset pan…. 🤯

Reactions: 10
Seems pretty likely that she has compulsive buying disorder (CBD). Think of the house they could buy if she saved money instead of buying ridiculously expensive pointless things like a £300 Le Creuset pan…. 🤯
Its because she's a miserable witch, she needs the dopamine hit, and buying something for HERSELF does that, I mean she has 3 kids, does she ever buy them anything?
There was no need for the easter eggs, or Irish shop bill, her mum could have brought all that over, and I mean Caroline is helping to pay her mortgage so it would have only been right to pay back 😂
Going out with the school mums again, so look she can be included, she just choose not too as a way to get home. She's nothing but a huge snob.
The bracelet is awful anyway, and the look at me, look how much money I have is 🤢

Reactions: 11
You just know something ‘big’ is going to be purchase when she’s talking about buying something to mark their time in America.

Reactions: 6
But why does she want to mark her time in America when she absolutes hates every minute of it. She can’t backtrack now that she doesn’t hate America because she has repeatedly continuously and deliberately made thousands of videos complaining about America and explicitly comparing everything done wrong or bad here so why does she want to remember such an awful time of her life? Most people would want to forget this nightmare for want of avoiding ptsd.

Reactions: 18
I know some instahuns wear cartier, etc. but that is an extortionate amount to spend on jewelery even for 'well off' people.

It's ludicrous to even be looking to be honest especially when she HAS A CARTIER just not the one she sees influencers and celebs with.

Such a joke moving to the UK to live with her mum til they can buy and be pretending $75k is only slightly ridiculous 🙄 get a grip Caroline and go to Thomas Sabo or similar ffs.

I know some instahuns wear cartier, etc. but that is an extortionate amount to spend on jewelery even for 'well off' people.

It's ludicrous to even be looking to be honest especially when she HAS A CARTIER just not the one she sees influencers and celebs with.

Such a joke moving to the UK to live with her mum til they can buy and be pretending $75k is only slightly ridiculous 🙄 get a grip Caroline and go to Thomas Sabo or similar ffs.
I mean there’s no need to be wearing tat, but as someone that loves and has a nice collection of jewellery (that will hold its value and accumulate in value because it’s of good quality)
Just don’t buy something because it has a designer a label. All mine has come from independent jewellers and wouldn’t cost half of a cartier bracelet. Absolute sheep the lot of them

Ok NGL I have a love bracelet and I do still love it 6 years on. But we could afford it and it meant a lot to get it. I think it’s fine on the right wrist. 🙃

Reactions: 4
But why does she want to mark her time in America when she absolutes hates every minute of it. She can’t backtrack now that she doesn’t hate America because she has repeatedly continuously and deliberately made thousands of videos complaining about America and explicitly comparing everything done wrong or bad here so why does she want to remember such an awful time of her life? Most people would want to forget this nightmare for want of avoiding ptsd.
Can she not just buy a fridge magnet or something lol .. I mean it’s all about the sentiment right.. not at all about being on-show 🙄.

• Haha
I don’t understand how she has the audacity to complain about the price of her grocery shop when the trolley is literally overflowing and with absolute garbage. If she did an average weekly shop of what most consider to be normal meals, it wouldn’t be that expensive. She is so excessive with her spending but then moans about the price.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said on live that her family (Kyle and kids) wasn’t enough for her to stay in America, as she is someone who needs her friends. Also said that she doesn’t think he will be, but if Kyle is unhappy in UK then Dubai is their third place and they would move there
I really cannot imagine her living in Dubai again.
there’s way too much to complain about and it’s too expensive for her

Reactions: 1
I really cannot imagine her living in Dubai again.
there’s way too much to complain about and it’s too expensive for her
I can see her loving tax free salary life (Kyle at least) and the fact her kids would be at some swanky private school, and she’d have a cheap nanny like the rest of them

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused about her Trader Joes trip. She goes on and on about the terrible chemicals and additives in American food and then she spends over $200 on processed food?! I’ve never seen so much freezer food in one trolley before!

I’m so confused about her Trader Joes trip. She goes on and on about the terrible chemicals and additives in American food and then she spends over $200 on processed food?! I’ve never seen so much freezer food in one trolley before!
Lest we forget her chick fil a rant, she last a mere few weeks before she was back to old habits

Reactions: 2
Ok NGL I have a love bracelet and I do still love it 6 years on. But we could afford it and it meant a lot to get it. I think it’s fine on the right wrist. 🙃
is it the love bracelet she wants? They start at only a few thousand, and even the very fancy ones are only about £40k. I thought the one she wanted was double that?

I didn’t see the video she mentioned it in but it’s about £5-6 k for one without diamonds. Maybe it’s all relative but to me that’s a sizeable amount of money still
---
I can see her loving tax free salary life (Kyle at least) and the fact her kids would be at some swanky private school, and she’d have a cheap nanny like the rest of them
I know Dubai well. Even some bankers on six figures have moved home recently because the COL is high. I’ve just spent £30 on entrance ONLY to a softplay (that Caroline loves so much)
for one hour - another hour would be double. Yes some stuff is cheap if you know where to look, but in general it’s not.

Reactions: 5
She just wants a fancy bracelet. If she wanted something to commemorate her time in America (which she shits on constantly) wouldn't she get something local and actually sentimental from Boston or Virginia - you know, in AMERICA???

Reactions: 15
I guess she didn't get what she wanted to commemorate her time in Dubai (a rich husband), so she's getting what she can now...

• Haha
Reactions: 8