Mummynutrition - nicsnutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with Nicola is that she sees every normal baby/toddler/child behaviour or characteristic as a problem that needs fixing because it doesn’t fit into the adult lifestyle. Eg being picky about food, not sleeping through the night, needing comforting after jabs. It’s always a big issue that needs a fix rather than just normal kid behaviour that she could roll with.

Reactions: 1
These influencers just take the p@ss don’t they.
For sale - buggy board, hardly used. Previously claimed it was a game changing essential.
Also - pram was gifted so maybe it would be nice to give it away rather than sell it. Not everybody is in such a privileged position and it might make a huge difference to them

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I did wonder if it was that one that had been gifted! Absolute cheek selling it!
That post is so patronising too, she really does think she's the first parent to have two kids doesn't she?!

Reactions: 3
These influencers just take the p@ss don’t they.
For sale - buggy board, hardly used. Previously claimed it was a game changing essential.
Also - pram was gifted so maybe it would be nice to give it away rather than sell it. Not everybody is in such a privileged position and it might make a huge difference to them
Honestly she is shameless. All their money and free stuff and she is selling something she could give away to someone in need. The cheek of her selling the board for £30 too - I'm lost for words. Pure example of absolute greed. I stopped following her ages ago otherwise this would have been the final straw!

Reactions: 4
She also manages to mess up h’s allergies on a regular basis. Now I’m no expert but for somebody who has the word nutrition in her Instagram name she really should be better at reading labels and identifying if they contain milk and milk products.

So now she's going to be the first person ever to get their kitchen ripped out and refitted. "I'll share the journey", give us a break, it's a kitchen 🙄

This has honestly annoyed me so much. It is so misleading for a dietician to be part of and promoting a £1k course to become a nutritionist when there is already so much confusion around who to trust about nutrition and being a nutritionist requires an actual degree. I don't know why a so called healthcare professional would promote something like this.

Surely this is something that needs to be reported

Attachments

This has honestly annoyed me so much. It is so misleading for a dietician to be part of and promoting a £1k course to become a nutritionist when there is already so much confusion around who to trust about nutrition and being a nutritionist requires an actual degree. I don't know why a so called healthcare professional would promote something like this.

Surely this is something that needs to be reported
You’re right about her promoting the course but being a nutritionist doesn’t require a degree. It’s not a protected term unfortunately, anyone can and does call themselves one 🤪

However I swear she’s previously been ones of the ones who has a degree and has stated that she’s against the title being misused. So she’s a hypocrite

So now she's going to be the first person ever to get their kitchen ripped out and refitted. "I'll share the journey", give us a break, it's a kitchen 🙄
What the actual, that's gotta be gifted - there is absolutely nothing wrong with her kitchen! Ffs, I'm so sick of these entitled influenzers 🤯

Just seen her ad for bento style lunchboxes. She’s described them as “allergy friendly” - wtf does that even mean? If you’re packing your own kids lunches surely a big standard Tupperware is allergy friendly cos you wouldn’t pack anything your kid is allergic to in them? Am I missing something?

• Haha
I think she’s the first person to have a black eye 🫠 she always obsesses over something

I can’t stand that sanctimonious, narcissistic Emily Norris wannabe. You can tell she thinks she’s amazing - if she was chocolate, she’d eat herself. I had to stop following her about six months ago.

Erm, can’t remember what the cabinets in the old kitchen looked like but I feel it looked very similar to the new one. Old one was a breakfast bar covered in crap, new one is an island covered in crap

• Haha
I can’t stand that sanctimonious, narcissistic Emily Norris wannabe. You can tell she thinks she’s amazing - if she was chocolate, she’d eat herself. I had to stop following her about six months ago.
I worked with Nic about 15 years ago and can confirm she would definitely eat herself if she was chocolate! Of all the people I know she is the most likely to have become an influencer!
She leant us her laptop once and we found pics of her and her uni friends posing in their underwear! It was the most bizarre thing so I’ve never forgotten!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she’s the worst on instagram for over sharing! Every bloody second of her life!

This trip she's on to California is giving me the rage. It's mostly UK influencers, in today's climate (economic and environmental) how on earth is it justified to fly all of these self obsessed internet people all the way to California?! Surely the PR folk for whoever is putting it on could have come here?!

• Sick