Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind Charlotte tbh but they can't act at all. The video where Dan was all sad and missing his sister ( to plant the seed and make people aware) then boom his sister is here. He clearly knew about it, he's acting ' suprised' made me laugh...

Reactions: 2
I don't mind Charlotte tbh but they can't act at all. The video where Dan was all sad and missing his sister ( to plant the seed and make people aware) then boom his sister is here. He clearly knew about it, he's acting ' suprised' made me laugh...
I know I’d said that earlier in the thread, that was so fake!!

Charlotte is pathetic. Who the F*ck cares? So she’s depressed because her daughter is staying with her Dad. Let’s face it he’s hardly been there for Jasmine. He will soon get sick of having to pay for her moping about and having to cut her Sandwiches up for her and moving the furniture round so she can eat on the floor. She will be back soon when she realises she prefers being babied by her mother. She’s 17 ffs! She should be going to college and having a life not stuck at home with drippy Charlotte and weirdo Dan. There is zero ambition. I don’t think Jasmine will ever work. Hopefully her Dad will have at least one brain cell and will be a good influence over her but I doubt it

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I mean I really like Charlotte, I feel rather sorry for her, but jasmine is 17 she would of moved out and moved on from being mummied soon enough. Charlotte has to let go and no matter how much she cries on TikTok about it, it isn't going to change.
The vibe I'm receiving from comments and videos is that jasmine moved away because she found herself constantly 'giving in' to amber after she broke her heart, I think jasmine seen it as an opportunity to cut ties by moving away, if she's far away from amber she can't let herself fall for it again 🤷 it won't be long jasmine will be back, I highly doubt she will have as much of a free raine with her dad as she did with Charlotte.

I completely side with everyone here who says they get a bad vibe off Dan. I get very very uncomfortable watching any videos that consist of him and jasmine in the same room. I'd like to think nothing dodgey happened whilst she lived there. But you never know!

Reactions: 4
I mean I really like Charlotte, I feel rather sorry for her, but jasmine is 17 she would of moved out and moved on from being mummied soon enough. Charlotte has to let go and no matter how much she cries on TikTok about it, it isn't going to change.
The vibe I'm receiving from comments and videos is that jasmine moved away because she found herself constantly 'giving in' to amber after she broke her heart, I think jasmine seen it as an opportunity to cut ties by moving away, if she's far away from amber she can't let herself fall for it again 🤷 it won't be long jasmine will be back, I highly doubt she will have as much of a free raine with her dad as she did with Charlotte.

I completely side with everyone here who says they get a bad vibe off Dan. I get very very uncomfortable watching any videos that consist of him and jasmine in the same room. I'd like to think nothing dodgey happened whilst she lived there. But you never know!
I had this same thought, hopefully not but bad bad vibes off Dan

Charlotte-makes multiple tiktoks and does tiktok lives saying how shes not been sleeping at all and is constantly tired

also charlotte-does an ad promoting a product that helps you sleep saying shes had amazing night sleeps in the last week using this product ?

as a rule i like charlotte but this come off wrong to me how can you talk for days about how crap your sleep is then on an ad saying you been sleeping great just shows how much people are willing to lie for cash does my head in with these influencers

Reactions: 4
She’s so depressed and can’t be bothered but she’s done 6 TikToks in the past 3 hours and now she’s doing a live 😳 Why are people so interested in her boring world? She doesn’t do anything or go anywhere. She has nothing to say really so why TikTok? She looks miserable, she sounds miserable and some of her videos seem rushed and pointless with that stupid kiss blowing at the end (I don’t know why that bugs me so much but it does) She’s so ‘depWessed’ but still manages to film herself buying popcorn from Sainsburys even showing the empty shelf FFS! I don’t think I can even hate watch anymore. The rage at this point is real 😂

Reactions: 1
I've never really watched her....but can I say....its normal for your kids to "leave home" (though going to live with your Dad hardly classes as leaving home!!!). I left home 6 weeks before my 17th birthday....150 miles away....to live in the nurses home to do my training. My son left home just before his 19th birthday....to go to uni. He then lived in a flat above a pub, as he worked there part time....he paid minimum rent as he helped the landlord out being on the premises. Once he finished uni he had to move out of the flat as it affected council tax....so he moved back in with us....arrrrrrrrrgh.....then he bought his own house....the day he moved out again I danced up the street!!! I love him dearly.....but living with me? Nah, no, never, no chance 🤣🤣

Its actually making me feel bad for jasmine tbh i fully get its hard for charlotte a child leaving home must hurt but jasmine has gone to sort her own mental health out and try to heal and better herself and all charlotte does is sit on lives and say oh yh hopefully one day she will come home and want to stay every day shes discussing somthing about jasmine leaving and its like jasmine most likely is finding all this hard anyway then for her mum to be all over tiktok saying how depressed she is ive even seen some right nasty comments to jasmine telling her how shes a bad person for leaving her mum etc and this is charlottes doing as shes constantly talking about it if my child was getting hate through my actions i would no longer discuss it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.