Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its actually making me feel bad for jasmine tbh i fully get its hard for charlotte a child leaving home must hurt but jasmine has gone to sort her own mental health out and try to heal and better herself and all charlotte does is sit on lives and say oh yh hopefully one day she will come home and want to stay every day shes discussing somthing about jasmine leaving and its like jasmine most likely is finding all this hard anyway then for her mum to be all over tiktok saying how depressed she is ive even seen some right nasty comments to jasmine telling her how shes a bad person for leaving her mum etc and this is charlottes doing as shes constantly talking about it if my child was getting hate through my actions i would no longer discuss it
She needs to stop putting it all over the internet tbh. I would be mortified if that was my mum

Reactions: 3
I just think jasmine is running from her problems. Clearly she left collage what exactly is she doing now?

So she is live again, she's saying not to gift (of course people gift more) she was told they can be switched off she asked how but low and behold not yet switch off 🙄

Reactions: 4
So she is live again, she's saying not to gift (of course people gift more) she was told they can be switched off she asked how but low and behold not yet switch off 🙄
You cant switch them of without ending the live .they need to be switched of before coming onto the live you cant do it whilst live

Reactions: 1
You cant switch them of without ending the live .they need to be switched of before coming onto the live you cant do it whilst live
Yeah I know, but if she's going on that she doesn't want gifts and people to use money on her she could easy come off and go back on

Reactions: 2
What was she saying? I missed it
Exposing amber how she manipulated her in a lot of ways to fall out with everyone even fell out with charlotte at one point moved in with amber for a week and was the reason charlotte fell out with bobbi
It sounds like she emotionally abused her cheated on her told her what she was and was not allowed to do stop her being friends with people while amber was allowed to go out drinking and done as she pleased also cheated on jasmine of course this is one sided but its horrific but then she was only 15 when they started dating how did no one step in and say this is not ok :(

Reactions: 1
Also said Amber would make her wear eyelashes when they were going out because she looked better with them on.
Amber would only have sex with her when she's angry so she could take her anger out on her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Crikey , surely Charlotte should have seen some red flags and stepped in if it's all true. Let's face it the age gap was questionable too- not if you're in your thirties, but at Jasmines young age , very precarious.

Sometimes I get the feeling that Charlotte wants to be more of Jasmine’s best friend rather than an actual Mum.

It sounds like if Charlotte had tried to do anything, Amber would of turned Jasmine against her. Sometimes it's better for parents to just try and be supportive in the sense to not enable the abuser to take even more control of their son or daughter. That's so sad poor Jasmine

I’m mainly happy jasmine finally has stepped away , must’ve been hard but if that means staying in Birmingham so be it!!

Also mentioned that if she was at Ambers and they argued she would kick her out at midnight and make her leave - even if her phone was dead.

• Wow
I’m mainly happy jasmine finally has stepped away , must’ve been hard but if that means staying in Birmingham so be it!!
She probarly told more of the story for this reason too shes had quite a few nasty comments about her just leaving her mum but honestly now hearing the full extent i genuinally understand why ( i never judged her for leaving anyway ) ambers even threatened her when she comes back so its not just her mental health but her safety too and if that means staying up there feeling safe and able to move on properly charlotte will come to terms with it eventually

I think charlotte needs to stop doing these woe is me videos and concetrate on her daughter who clearly needs support jasmines only 17 and will need much help as she can processing this all just hope she gets the right support she needs

Also her friend Charlie has apparently now taken Amber's side and is no longer friends with Jasmine ! She said they had been friends for 13 years and he's decided to remain friends with Amber (even though i'm sure he only knew Amber because of Jasmine)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.