Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbh this is one thing i never saw a problem with, charlotte doesn’t really do much seems to work minimal hours and college can be draining i think it’s a nice thing, would’ve loved my mum to do it and if i have the time i would do it with my children regardless of age
No I do think it’s very nice tbf, I just think maybe it could be a bit detrimental if she never has to do stuff for herself. I met so many people at uni who didn’t even know how to put a wash on or cook anything other than pasta as their mums just did everything for them haha

Reactions: 2
I'd of got bullied if I took a packed lunch made and packed by my mum to collage at the age of 17 😳 especially the lunches which consisted of pom bears.
Very strange!

Reactions: 4
I haven’t seen jasmine or Charlotte mention jasmine at collage since before Christmas , makes me think maybe she did drop out! And they actually kept it quiet. Nothing wrong with jasmine starting fresh if she wants too but it just defo will upset Charlotte and take time get used too. It isn’t jasmines fault though she’s have to leave one day

Reactions: 1
I haven’t seen jasmine or Charlotte mention jasmine at collage since before Christmas , makes me think maybe she did drop out! And they actually kept it quiet. Nothing wrong with jasmine starting fresh if she wants too but it just defo will upset Charlotte and take time get used too. It isn’t jasmines fault though she’s have to leave one day
I think jasmine is probarly just finding it hard to move on knowing ambers around its sad though because the fact she moved from her mum whos shes really close with shes now with that sophie girl so most likely moved there to be with her too i hope it works out for them all

I definitely think Charlotte has abandonment issues, obviously she’s said about her upbringing not being great and that’s why she always makes sure there is plenty food/cleaning stuff in the house. I reckon jasmine leaving will have really affected her, maybe why she’s been so low. Although she’s a mum and in her 30’s you can tell she’s quite ‘young’ some of the videos, Dan I don’t think is any better seems a bit dim.

I despised when dan one night starts getting upset about missing his sister, then the next next she surprises him from SA - why people fall for that stuff is beyond me!

Actually feel quite bad for Charlotte after seeing that recent video. She doesn't seem to have much people around her apart from Dan so clearly she's going to struggle without Jasmine. Especially since it was just them two on their own for years

Actually feel quite bad for Charlotte after seeing that recent video. She doesn't seem to have much people around her apart from Dan so clearly she's going to struggle without Jasmine. Especially since it was just them two on their own for years
yeah i was just thinking this i feel really sorry for her, can tell she’s very down, jasmine being an only child as well not as if she’s got much around to take her mind off of things and they always seemed very close. even if they can drive to see her & jasmine can catch a train it’s still pretty far and not a journey you can make whenever you please

• Heart
Reactions: 3
yeah i was just thinking this i feel really sorry for her, can tell she’s very down, jasmine being an only child as well not as if she’s got much around to take her mind off of things and they always seemed very close. even if they can drive to see her & jasmine can catch a train it’s still pretty far and not a journey you can make whenever you please
How far away is it? Don't actually know where Charlotte lives

How far away is it? Don't actually know where Charlotte lives
I know, especially with her falling out with Bobbie I’m not sure she has many other friends :-( her sisters don’t live near either

Charlotte is in Paignton and jasmine is in Birmingham I think

The almost immediate ‘I’m not the reason’ was a little strange but I guess she’s going to have lots of speculation and questions so that’s probably why she’s putting that out there

You know the girl who used to be friends with Charlotte, I cannot understand what she says ever.
Bobby something.

You know the girl who used to be friends with Charlotte, I cannot understand what she says ever.
Bobby something.
I know she does a day in the life of and literally mumbles her way through it and no one knows what she’s saying 🤣 there’s no point in it

Does Amber work? Forever seems to be on that bloody Xbox. Her lives are awkward af

I do think I would like Bobby but I can't understand what she says.
Yeah she seems fun! Likes a wee drink 🍺 , her relationship with Jay is forever on and off and she documents it all on TT, I will never get that tho!

Just seen Charlottes new video about not being the reason and her being heartbroken that jasmines staying in Birmingham. Think we all knew that tbh, from what I’ve seen amber broke jasmines heart a lot, she was older and had her own MH problems, Charlotte let Amber continually come in and out her daughters life and enabled it, I know she’s 17 now but still, I know my mum would of done anything to protect me at that age.
I do reckon Jasmine will be back, Charlotte did everything for her and she will realise that soon enough

Last edited:
I’m sorry but Dan gives me weird vibes, with the videos Charlotte posted with jasmine in summer, the way he looked at her. I just can’t shake the feeling

I’m sorry but Dan gives me weird vibes, with the videos Charlotte posted with jasmine in summer, the way he looked at her. I just can’t shake the feeling
About 6 months ago a girl made a video saying she had evidence he was a n or that he was on some sort of register (I don’t remember exactly but it was along these lines) and Charlotte went absolutely nuts, got her followers on the girl and reported her to the police. Not sure what happened in the end with it but tbh I do get weird vibes off Dan so I wouldn’t be surprised if it were true.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.