Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s depressed as jasmine has been staying at her dads, Amber said a few things on live about Charlotte not giving jasmine money and how her and her family had to help jasmine money wise

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I wonder if she’s depressed as jasmine has been staying at her dads, Amber said a few things on live about Charlotte not giving jasmine money and how her and her family had to help jasmine money wise
Why does her Mother need to give her money she's 17 old enough to be working.

Reactions: 6
I’m purely repeating what was said on Amber’s live

Although my son is 17 and I sure as hell still give him plenty 🤣

Does Charlotte even have money herself to give Jasmine? She only works like two days a week and Dan only started working again and probably doesn't bring in much either

She’s moved up there she’s not coming back, Charlotte bought her a train ticket for 21st when she was supposed to come back but told them she feels it would be better for everyone if she stayed up there, “a fresh start” I don’t blame her, like Charlotte said on the live she doesn’t have anyone except her and Dan down there, that’s probably why she’s so “depressed” maybe choose ur daughter over ur creepy man 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
i dont blame her for being depressed if her daughters left her to go and live with her dad tbh i wonder why

Omg jasmines left ?? As if, poor Charlotte think she’s going to struggle I feel like jasmine is running away from amber situation

Reactions: 1
If she's not coming back there has to be more to it apart from the Amber situation? And Charlotte done nothing to protect Jasmine regarding the Amber situation either

Reactions: 3
There most likely is more to it in some ways i can see why jasmine moved one example of this jasmine was live looking after what i assume is her dads child? And his mum was in the comments asking jasmine if he has had lunch yet because he normally would have it at that time jasmine said no because he was not hungry but then charlotte was in the comment kept on asking and telling her to just make his lunch even though we could hear the child saying no he didnt want it i know its a petty thing but even jasmine looked anoyyed

i can understand her being upset about jasmine not coming back but they have a car so could drive up and see her theres nothing stopping them thats why i think theres more to it she made it sound like if jasmine dont come back she wont go see her either could be wrong though

I'm confused 😂 jasmine is an adult. She's old enough to make a decision about where she wants to live, shes also old enough to get a job. My 14 year old works in a hairdressers on a Saturday and Sunday making tea and coffee and cleaning up hair. So there is no excuse, it shouldn't be down to Charlotte or Dan to give her any money. There literally doesn't need to be a reason why she's gone, doesn't mean something has happened between jasmine and Charlotte. Strange assumption to make after not seeing any evidence of this. Maybe she's just realized there's more potential for her up there with her dad 🤷
Dan and Charlotte drive, jasmines capable of travelling on public transport so I'm sure they will all be together soon even just for a visit

Is Jasmine not in full time education? Or did she drop out of college?
I thought she had dropped out when she got the job at KFC? I don’t think she can stick at anything, so if she’s moved away to stay with her dad hopefully he will make her be responsible. I bet he won’t be making her packed lunches every day like Charlotte did

I thought she had dropped out when she got the job at KFC? I don’t think she can stick at anything, so if she’s moved away to stay with her dad hopefully he will make her be responsible. I bet he won’t be making her packed lunches every day like Charlotte did
Its very clear she babied jasmine quite a bit some parents are like that fair enough but i also think it can encourage kids not to want to do anything looks like she has a new gf now too so who knows we shall wait and see what happeneds

Yeah I couldn’t imagine my parents making me a packed lunch age 17 tbh, she defo babied her too much

Reactions: 4
I can’t see jasmine leaving her mum unless something big happened. They were best friends and Charlotte seems to have raised her mostly alone all her life. The dad didn’t seem that involved and jasmine only saw him once or twice a year. I can see why Charlotte would be depressed. Maybe she did baby her a bit but I think a lot of it was for tiktok content with the lunches etc. She seems very supportive of jasmine but I suppose no one knows what goes on in a family

Yeah I couldn’t imagine my parents making me a packed lunch age 17 tbh, she defo babied her too much
tbh this is one thing i never saw a problem with, charlotte doesn’t really do much seems to work minimal hours and college can be draining i think it’s a nice thing, would’ve loved my mum to do it and if i have the time i would do it with my children regardless of age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.