Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probarly told more of the story for this reason too shes had quite a few nasty comments about her just leaving her mum but honestly now hearing the full extent i genuinally understand why ( i never judged her for leaving anyway ) ambers even threatened her when she comes back so its not just her mental health but her safety too and if that means staying up there feeling safe and able to move on properly charlotte will come to terms with it eventually

I think charlotte needs to stop doing these woe is me videos and concetrate on her daughter who clearly needs support jasmines only 17 and will need much help as she can processing this all just hope she gets the right support she needs
Agreed. I don’t like Jasmine (I just don’t get a good vibe from her), however I do not think it’s fair of Charlotte to continue with the sad face pathetic woe is me videos. It’s not fair on Jasmine and probably making her feel guilty.

Reactions: 5
I do believe jasmine side more, as what 21 year old wants to get with 16/17 year old🤔 the age difference is the red flag and then you have all tiktoks it was jasmine crying every break up. And amber the one going ‘I don’t know how to love’ all that bs… it’s a shame jasmine got close with ambers sister Toni as situation like this means jasmine lost a lot of people close to her but hopefully it’s lesson learnt :(

Reactions: 6
Jasmine was far too immature to be in a relationship with someone that old. Amber clearly has issues. If Charlotte is so close to Jasmine did she actually know any of these things were happening? If she did she should have stepped in. Shame Charlotte let this come between her and her friend who was obviously seeing what Amber was like. Charlotte should have trusted her friends opinion as she was close to them all and could see what was happening. As mentioned above, instead of trying to be Jasmines friend Charlotte should try being her Mother first and foremost

Reactions: 2
I do believe jasmine side more, as what 21 year old wants to get with 16/17 year old🤔 the age difference is the red flag and then you have all tiktoks it was jasmine crying every break up. And amber the one going ‘I don’t know how to love’ all that bs… it’s a shame jasmine got close with ambers sister Toni as situation like this means jasmine lost a lot of people close to her but hopefully it’s lesson learnt :(
Agreed, Amber is the one in the position of power here, especially if she got with Jasmine when she was only 15.
Very messed up situation I feel very sorry for the girl and I really hope she manages to dust herself off, move on and be happy. Her mum needs to stop with all these ‘boohoo I’m so sad bc Jasmines gone’ tiktoks and just support her daughter tbh

Reactions: 4
I'd of got bullied if I took a packed lunch made and packed by my mum to collage at the age of 17 😳 especially the lunches which consisted of pom bears.
Very strange!
Why is it strange though? I don’t understand. And I eat Pom bears.
Ill make packed lunches for as long as my kids wanted. Maybe jasmine liked it.

Anyone watching ambers live
Yeah, she’s not said much. People are telling her the police have been called? She denies telling Jasmine she couldn’t wear white Jeans or fake eyelashes and she didn’t hit her. She said Charlotte only came round with food when Amber was ill so she could make a TikTok even though she didn’t want to be on Charlottes page. She said she has videos that she will show if she has to prove her side of things

Reactions: 1
Why is it strange though? I don’t understand. And I eat Pom bears.
Ill make packed lunches for as long as my kids wanted. Maybe jasmine liked it.
Just a personal opinion. I mean the pom bears was a silly comment, because they're known as crisps for younger children. I was being sarcastic. I mean it's just my opinion, I find it wierd her mum packed her lunch for her every day, jasmine isn't incapable,she didn't have a Job,she was more than able to either take money and buy food, or make her own lunch.

Charlotte was on a live for over 7 hours yesterday. She was miserable but soon perked up when the gifting ramped up and she’d had at least 3 Vodka and Cokes that I saw and a few fags (IVF going well then) I don’t get the mentality of people saying she ‘deserves’ the gifts. Kept saying not to send them and didn’t know you could turn them off 🤣🤣🤣 Then said she hardly gets gifts so leaves them on 😳

Attachments

These people are on a different planet aren’t they?! Imagine having the time to spend 7 hours in the middle of the week sat on live whilst you make ridiculous daily Mail sad faces. These Tiktokers are a different (rough as hell😉) breed I swear.

Reactions: 2
These people are on a different planet aren’t they?! Imagine having the time to spend 7 hours in the middle of the week sat on live whilst you make ridiculous daily Mail sad faces. These Tiktokers are a different (rough as hell😉) breed I swear.
I’ve never watched her live before so don’t know if this is a normal length of time for her to be on. She had started off doing her cleaning about 3pm, I looked again at 6.30 and from her answers she’d just finished that 20 minutes before. At this point she was drinking alcohol and smoking. I saw 3 large vodkas and she smoked 3 cigarettes while I was watching. Dan was working late. By the time I couldn’t take anymore she was pissed and had been playing music for ages while singing badly (I pity her neighbours)

Her followers are morons. Someone asked how she reached her slow ovens on the top shelf 🤣🤣🤣 Unbelievable!!! The stupid woman (while drunk) proceeded to show us how she did it instead of just saying she climbs up onto the bench or whatever. I don’t like her but I didn’t want her to fall. Thankfully she didn’t but honestly these sorts of questions 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Amber looks like one of those girls you wouldn't want to meet on your own 😂 rough as badgers arse

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her what she did yesterday video, woe is me face brushing her teeth, woe is me face at the gym, woe is me face swimming

Every time I see Charlotte she has a miserable tw*tty face. She said she’s sick of all the nasty comments and social media is not helping her mental health 😳 So why is she sitting in her car on a live looking as miserable as sin with nothing to say except talking about her ex friend who she doesn’t want anyone to talk about 😂 Then saying it’s all being screen recorded to prove what she’s been saying 😳Just stay off your F*cking Phone you stupid bint.

Reactions: 3
Seen this on the fyp 👀

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.