Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They at wheatherspooms .I see loads of people that do that normally šŸ˜† not even people from tiktok just people I wentvto school with and stuff post it on there snaps and stuff .it seems to be the norm but I don't know why people would want to do that
Yeah but your mates from school donā€™t have thousands of vulnerable followers do they who think the person they are sending drinks too are like celebrities itā€™s a whole different board game from your mates or people you know and I was shocked she was like that Iā€™ve always found her to be humble and a hard worker etc my opinion has changed now tbh!

Reactions: 3
She claims it wasn't for free drinks. Why even mention the number and the pub your in then
It was really blatant, I donā€™t know why she didnā€™t just own up and say that she did mean to get free drinks. Otherwise like you say there would be no need to mention it!

She's a bit tryhard but also the amount of hate she gets is insane, she's pretty harmless. Especially about her being a terrible parent/a chav/dan being creepy etc I think its very harsh. I do think Jasmine is going to regret these tiktoks though!

Reactions: 8
Did you see Dan sat on the bench with his top off doing some odd dancing, I like them but that was so strange he needs to simmer down and not get caught up it just looks cringe.

Reactions: 2
yeah i enjoy watching these 2. whenever I see Dan I just think of the main guy singer from the band Aqua.

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly a bit sick of hearing how jasmine needs her food cut up and choo choo trained into her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has started to grate on me lately and she's trying everything for more comments like I can't think what to have for lunch can you help me, oh go away woman.

Reactions: 4
Saw a comment saying ignore the Bobbi drama...any idea whatā€™s gone on there??
Bobbi gave her opinion about Jasmine and Amberā€™s relationship and said how Jasmine shouldnā€™t be dating Amber due to the age difference.
Jasmine and Amber took offence to this and I think a few things were said on both of their lives. Bobbi then tried to sort it with Charlotte but it got heated and Jasmine and Bobbi said they were going to fight so Bobbi said she was going to ā€˜smash Jasmineā€™s face inā€™
Itā€™s a bit unclear as itā€™s all she said this, she said that, and they both have different sides of the stories but I do believe in a now deleted video that Charlotte did show proof of her side and resulted in Bobbi deleting her account.
They donā€™t talk about eachother now but people try to stir in their lives and comment sections but saying they said stuff when they havenā€™t.

Bobbi gave her opinion about Jasmine and Amberā€™s relationship and said how Jasmine shouldnā€™t be dating Amber due to the age difference.
Jasmine and Amber took offence to this and I think a few things were said on both of their lives. Bobbi then tried to sort it with Charlotte but it got heated and Jasmine and Bobbi said they were going to fight so Bobbi said she was going to ā€˜smash Jasmineā€™s face inā€™
Itā€™s a bit unclear as itā€™s all she said this, she said that, and they both have different sides of the stories but I do believe in a now deleted video that Charlotte did show proof of her side and resulted in Bobbi deleting her account.
They donā€™t talk about eachother now but people try to stir in their lives and comment sections but saying they said stuff when they havenā€™t.
Jasmine and amber have broken up now too, wonder how long this will last

Reactions: 1
Jasmine and amber have broken up now too, wonder how long this will last
They are always on and off itā€™s ridiculous! Every time they break up Jasmine posts loads of tiktoks of her crying which results in Charlotteā€™s comment section getting flooded with ā€œIs Jasmine okā€
I feel like Charlotte needs to intervene at some point as clearly they arenā€™t ā€˜meant to beā€™ if they break up constantly.

Reactions: 7
They are always on and off itā€™s ridiculous! Every time they break up Jasmine posts loads of tiktoks of her crying which results in Charlotteā€™s comment section getting flooded with ā€œIs Jasmine okā€
I feel like Charlotte needs to intervene at some point as clearly they arenā€™t ā€˜meant to beā€™ if they break up constantly.
This whole family grates on me. Charlotte is loud and annoying. Dan is a freak, something not right about him, and as for Jasmineā€¦ā€¦ I wonā€™t say what I think about her as sheā€™s only 16 (or is she 5?) Anyway they are freeloading beggars and if this IVF works out that baby will be totally kitted out with all the TikTok begging.

Any time I have nothing else to do šŸ˜œ and take a look at Jasmine or Ambers TikTok they have broken up and 2 days later back together again!!! Jasmine spends her time looking sad to get the sympathy vote while pouting and doing terrible lip syncing and Amber is either looking like a moron trying to be ā€˜gangstaā€™ or crying and saying nothing. People actually watch these two idiots going back and forth?

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t dislike them per se, but they are a bit odd and annoying. They treat Jasmine as though she is 5, not 16. Also donā€™t like the food they eat - so much beige and takeaways!

I donā€™t like the boyfriend very much though, he just seems creepy and completely devoid of any kind of personality.
I canā€™t stand them. They are so common!!! Her food is always looks like a pile of tit. Donā€™t get me started on Dan, heā€™s a weirdo. The daughter pouting and badly lip syncing through every video and not responding to the idiot followers is beyond rude. Unfortunately Jasmine has no chance with a mother like that

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.