Mummy Gascoigne & Family #2 The Chavviest Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm being dim here but how was Jasmine filling a bag with vomit if she hasn't been able to keep anything down for days?

Reactions: 3
Maybe I'm being dim here but how was Jasmine filling a bag with vomit if she hasn't been able to keep anything down for days?
Thats what I was thinking 🤷‍♀️ if she can’t keep anything down the only thing she’d be bringing up is bile which would hardly amount to anything

Reactions: 4
Very recently my 1 year old son had 2 ambulance rides and a separate overnight stay within the space of 2 weeks.

Both ambulance rides I kept apologising for using the resources. They kept assuring me I did the right thing but I felt awful because we have a car. He had a 42 fever and was starting to become unresponsive and showing signs of febrile seizures. In hindsight it was ambulance worthy but at the time I felt terrible about it.

The day of his overnight stay for something else, I did everything to not take him to A&E. Tried the GP (no appts), urgent care centre (no appts), 111 referred me to a GP call (they referred it to my own GP surgery who id already told them didn’t have any appointments…), then called 111 again and got told A&E. I even called the health visitor and his dietitian to see if there was anything we could do without going to A&E! Turns out it was also A&E worthy as we were carted off to paediatrics, cannula in and were told we weren’t going anywhere for the foreseeable!

I guess my point is, some people think they’re owed it and don’t think about the implications it might have on someone else. They don’t respect it or consider the way they use it. Some people thrive on the attention it brings (why else would you post tens of videos while your daughter is supposedly that poorly!), and some people just like to dramatise every little thing that ever happens to them. Charlotte just screams immaturity to me, and Jasmine is nothing but a babied teenager who needs to start fending for herself and not expecting mummy to call the doctor for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Very recently my 1 year old son had 2 ambulance rides and a separate overnight stay within the space of 2 weeks.

Both ambulance rides I kept apologising for using the resources. They kept assuring me I did the right thing but I felt awful because we have a car. He had a 42 fever and was starting to become unresponsive and showing signs of febrile seizures. In hindsight it was ambulance worthy but at the time I felt terrible about it.

The day of his overnight stay for something else, I did everything to not take him to A&E. Tried the GP (no appts), urgent care centre (no appts), 111 referred me to a GP call (they referred it to my own GP surgery who id already told them didn’t have any appointments…), then called 111 again and got told A&E. I even called the health visitor and his dietitian to see if there was anything we could do without going to A&E! Turns out it was also A&E worthy as we were carted off to paediatrics, cannula in and were told we weren’t going anywhere for the foreseeable!

I guess my point is, some people think they’re owed it and don’t think about the implications it might have on someone else. They don’t respect it or consider the way they use it. Some people thrive on the attention it brings (why else would you post tens of videos while your daughter is supposedly that poorly!), and some people just like to dramatise every little thing that ever happens to them. Charlotte just screams immaturity to me, and Jasmine is nothing but a babied teenager who needs to start fending for herself and not expecting mummy to call the doctor for her.
Your poor son :( bless him I hope he’s okay now ❤ my sons the same we’ve had 4 trips in the last 13 months to hospital, luckily only had to use an ambulance once when he had appendicitis but like you I felt so guilty

• Heart
Now for several thousand updates on J's UTI or whatever is occurring. Makes a welcome change from Chavottes manky fanny 🤣

• Haha
So it’s a UTI that’s gone to the kidneys … basic tit. I’m gonna say it… it’s not like she could do with losing a few pounds anyway! She’s 18 and a bit big… not healthy. Nor is her mum ! Better diets lads

Your poor son :( bless him I hope he’s okay now ❤ my sons the same we’ve had 4 trips in the last 13 months to hospital, luckily only had to use an ambulance once when he had appendicitis but like you I felt so guilty
Thank you, luckily he has responded well to antibiotics so that side of it with the fever is under control. We’ve got more tests next week off the back of his overnight stay. I’m happy he’s being monitored and is back under paediatric care again 😊 it’s scary in the moment though. Even then I still felt like I reacted more rationally than Charlotte 🤦‍♀️ mind you, who can forget the time she thought she was going to die when she had a cyst surgically removed! I know more about that family’s medical ailments than my own family I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So it’s a UTI that’s gone to the kidneys … basic tit. I’m gonna say it… it’s not like she could do with losing a few pounds anyway! She’s 18 and a bit big… not healthy. Nor is her mum ! Better diets lads
Tbf it’s pretty serious if a UTI goes to one of your kidneys, pyelonephritis is no joke it hospitalised me when I was 17 - although it certainly is not a medical issue that requires an ambulance!!!
Hahaha aye the spewing and laying off her mums Tiger wolls will do the fat duck a bit of good
---

I think as well the difference with babies/tots is they can’t elaborate on what’s wrong too. It’s harder to tell if a baby or toddler is severely ill as they aren’t “responsive” in the same way an older child/teen/adult is!! Hope your wee one is okay🥰

• Heart
Her latest video saying she wasn’t allowed to stay overnight with her 😅 well obviously, she’s an adult! I could stay with my 1 year old because he needs me and isn’t a fully capable adult!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saying shes in a side room like thats a representation of how poorly she. No you idiot, shes vomiting so needs a side at risk of infecting a whole ward with potential norovirus. Give me strength

Also that hair colour.. wtf.

Reactions: 10
Saying shes in a side room like thats a representation of how poorly she. No you idiot, shes vomiting so needs a side at risk of infecting a whole ward with potential norovirus. Give me strength

Also that hair colour.. wtf.
She used the same box dye I use but where my hairs a bit darker it’s gone a nice dark winter red where hers looks like period on her hair 😂😂😂

• Haha
I honestly cannot believe she was visiting jasmine in hospital and her first thought was to film herself eating her jacket spud 😫 and the saddest thing is Jasmine thought this was completely normal. Tiktok has really done a number on some of these people

Reactions: 12
I honestly cannot believe she was visiting jasmine in hospital and her first thought was to film herself eating her jacket spud 😫 and the saddest thing is Jasmine thought this was completely normal. Tiktok has really done a number on some of these people
They’re off the wall! And the whole hair TikTok whilst her darling daughter is so poorly in the bed!

Reactions: 3
She wasn’t was she?
---
Was she in a room to herself? I’d be raging if I’d to listen to a eat with me if I was in a bed sick beside her 🤪
yep through the hospital and cafe, meanwhile charlottes in a woolly jumper 🤣

Reactions: 1