Mummy Gascoigne & Family #2 The Chavviest Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from @LurkyTheLurker
Recap
Jacket potatoes, too much margarine, takeaway guzzlers, all chavs, all dim, cook crap, wear crap
If anyone wants to add to this feel free

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How was she posting as normal then couple of hours later dehydrated with a pounding headache in the chemist ?!
I’d say a glass of water or two wouldn’t kill her.

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to take her phone off her, she’s bleeping mental. She clearly craves attention constantly. She’s probably got gallstones with the absolute shite she eats

Reactions: 8
Why cant Dipstick Dan drive her to a&e if she really is that bad. Drives me wild them calling an ambulance. Sound like glasstones which probably triggered by that greasy kebab and a kg of sweets.

Reactions: 6
Why cant Dipstick Dan drive her to a&e if she really is that bad. Drives me wild them calling an ambulance. Sound like glasstones which probably triggered by that greasy kebab and a kg of sweets.
I’m sure stats have just come out saying that only 11% of 999 calls/ambulance call outs are actual emergencies. This country needs to get a fuckin grip and start fining people like her.

Reactions: 4
People out there needing genuine help and she’s wasting our already strained underfunded NHS resources. Idiot!

Reactions: 3
Chest pains so severe an ambulance is sent by 111 but can still make tiktoks , grow the duck up you sad cow , get off your arse and go walking centre or gp . I can't abide people that waste the emergency services time.

Reactions: 7