Mummy Gascoigne & Family #2 The Chavviest Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a cruel breed to have and then to treat them like that is even worse. They need putting out their misery

Reactions: 4
Honestly don’t even know what to say about this, my heads gone. All I can see in my mind is her sitting with her head tipped back, mouth open ready to be fed like a bastard snake ffs.
It’s like feeding time at the zoo. I would be mortified. MORTIFIED

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Honestly don’t even know what to say about this, my heads gone. All I can see in my mind is her sitting with her head tipped back, mouth open ready to be fed like a bastard snake ffs.
Never seen someone make eating look quite so disgusting. I'd have been furious if I were the bride. Pair of freaks

Does she ever shut up and stop playing the victim? 😂 All the replies to the IVF questions etc. Has she not been going on about doing it for two years or so now but wanted/had to be healthier? I really don’t think she’s ever actually going to go through with it cause her diet and lifestyle is shocking.

Reactions: 2
That video was revolting 🤢 so many people have said the same I’m her comments too

Reactions: 1
Does she ever shut up and stop playing the victim? 😂 All the replies to the IVF questions etc. Has she not been going on about doing it for two years or so now but wanted/had to be healthier? I really don’t think she’s ever actually going to go through with it cause her diet and lifestyle is shocking.
She still babies her fully grown daughter, she’s in no way capable of looking after a newborn baby. Think she just needs to accept her time has passed and that having a baby is not a right.

Reactions: 4