Mummy Gascoigne & Family #2 The Chavviest Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either an STD or really appalling hygiene and doesn’t wipe correctly, which given she’s so skanky I could believe

Reactions: 4
Does she wear her swimsuit to the gym, do a workout and then get in the pool? That can’t be good either!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She really is clueless, UTI’s n whatever that other thing she has is and is buying Cherry bakewell bathbombs..that’s really gonna help!

She's such a whinger, I don't know why she bothers opening the app to post. Pitbull from Wish gives me the fear as well, looks like he's only two steps off being barred from schools for trying to get the year 11s in his Corsa.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think we know the reason behind the reoccurring cysts and UTIs now. Why would she film packing her rank stained knickers??

• Sick
Has she died her hair? Hasnt frigging talked about it much.

Swear these two are like 15 years behind every fashion and trend.

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow her but she pops up on my fyp. Never really bothered me until she insisted on an ambulance then went home because of a 5 hr wait in A&E. Like, who the duck do you think you are?? Ambulances are like rocking horse tit and this walking STI thinks she’s that important she needs one - even though her husband could have taken her. Wasn’t they going to buy a Range Rover at one point? Did they get it? Go in that if you think you’re the dogs bollocks. Now she ruined a hotel towel because why the duck not! The whole clan is the definition of disrespectful chavs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jasmine isn’t well so it must be a kidney infection 😂😂 I’ve never known anyone to be so dramatic when they or others are ill. Get a grip man.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The drama, hundreds of people giving their opinion on what to do and she following none of it.

Surely if Jasmine is that unwell then she could’ve got help before she travelled home? 🥴 she is an adult after all.. she doesn’t need to wait for her mum to call 111!

Reactions: 7
Sat on the m5 worrying about Jasmine who is probably just on a comedown and moaning about the traffic when its someone trying to commit suicide off a bridge. Get a grip.

Reactions: 9