Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starfact

How the hell she got an ambulance so quick is beyond me, she deffo wasted resources as her husband can drive !! Then after all that she leaves due to a long wait.anything for attention eh?! I refuse to watch her now. My sister needed an ambulance bare in mind she couldn't drive and nor can I, had to wait agessss. She literally passed away in the ambulance outside her house! She unknowingly had sepsis and went into shock. Yet some clowns waste resources!! Infuriates me

• Sad
Reactions: 14

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
She's such a whinger, I don't know why she bothers opening the app to post. Pitbull from Wish gives me the fear as well, looks like he's only two steps off being barred from schools for trying to get the year 11s in his Corsa.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

stardustjunkie

Her latest video saying she wasn’t allowed to stay overnight with her 😅 well obviously, she’s an adult! I could stay with my 1 year old because he needs me and isn’t a fully capable adult!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I honestly cannot believe she was visiting jasmine in hospital and her first thought was to film herself eating her jacket spud 😫 and the saddest thing is Jasmine thought this was completely normal. Tiktok has really done a number on some of these people

Reactions: 12

RBN20

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why they’re accepting an ambulance when they are home now and they drive… it would be quicker to get her to the hospital themselves if that’s what’s needed and it wouldn’t take up an ambulance for someone who can’t actually get themselves there.

they just love the drama of an ambulance don’t they, Charlotte had one the other day, now jasmine. It’s all a big show for them

• Angry
Reactions: 11

gimm3more

VIP Member
The NHS needs to grow a pair and start fining people like her. Jasmine is probs riddled with STDs like her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 10

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Saying shes in a side room like thats a representation of how poorly she. No you idiot, shes vomiting so needs a side at risk of infecting a whole ward with potential norovirus. Give me strength

Also that hair colour.. wtf.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
So she ended up driving there because the ambulance wait was too long. It's too long because of idiots like her who think vomiting and stomach aches are just cause for an ambulance. When my husband had a kidney infection with similar symptoms, he just went to this magic little place called a GP surgery. Had a prescription for antibiotics and advice on rehydration within about 15 minutes. If it's urgent, they'll treat it as such.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
When she got to the hospital it was a 15 hour wait to see a doctor so she came home wtaf was the emergency?

• Angry
Reactions: 9

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Sat on the m5 worrying about Jasmine who is probably just on a comedown and moaning about the traffic when its someone trying to commit suicide off a bridge. Get a grip.

littleladyk

I don’t follow her but she pops up on my fyp. Never really bothered me until she insisted on an ambulance then went home because of a 5 hr wait in A&E. Like, who the fuck do you think you are?? Ambulances are like rocking horse shit and this walking STI thinks she’s that important she needs one - even though her husband could have taken her. Wasn’t they going to buy a Range Rover at one point? Did they get it? Go in that if you think you’re the dogs bollocks. Now she ruined a hotel towel because why the fuck not! The whole clan is the definition of disrespectful chavs.

• Heart

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I have always understood ambulances are for life threatening emergencies? Have they had 2 out in the past week or so for issues that could be dealt with at a treatment centre or via urgent same day GP request? It’s absolutely shameful. If it’s a kidney infection she’ll just need antibiotics? GP opens in 5 minutes.

On the news this morning an NHS hospital near us has declared a critical incident as they are full, they are requesting anyone who can care for their relatives at home to come and collect them. Then I log in to tiktok and see this and the likes of CLA doing the same thing! no wonder the NHS are on their knees.

Reactions: 8

stardustjunkie

Very recently my 1 year old son had 2 ambulance rides and a separate overnight stay within the space of 2 weeks.

Both ambulance rides I kept apologising for using the resources. They kept assuring me I did the right thing but I felt awful because we have a car. He had a 42 fever and was starting to become unresponsive and showing signs of febrile seizures. In hindsight it was ambulance worthy but at the time I felt terrible about it.

The day of his overnight stay for something else, I did everything to not take him to A&E. Tried the GP (no appts), urgent care centre (no appts), 111 referred me to a GP call (they referred it to my own GP surgery who id already told them didn’t have any appointments…), then called 111 again and got told A&E. I even called the health visitor and his dietitian to see if there was anything we could do without going to A&E! Turns out it was also A&E worthy as we were carted off to paediatrics, cannula in and were told we weren’t going anywhere for the foreseeable!

I guess my point is, some people think they’re owed it and don’t think about the implications it might have on someone else. They don’t respect it or consider the way they use it. Some people thrive on the attention it brings (why else would you post tens of videos while your daughter is supposedly that poorly!), and some people just like to dramatise every little thing that ever happens to them. Charlotte just screams immaturity to me, and Jasmine is nothing but a babied teenager who needs to start fending for herself and not expecting mummy to call the doctor for her.

• Heart

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Jasmine isn’t well so it must be a kidney infection 😂😂 I’ve never known anyone to be so dramatic when they or others are ill. Get a grip man.

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Someone needs to take her phone off her, she’s fucking mental. She clearly craves attention constantly. She’s probably got gallstones with the absolute shite she eats

yo2daho2

VIP Member
111 literally ask you if you have transport and if you say no they send an ambulance. Why the hell would they not have just driven her.

• Angry
Reactions: 7