Mummy Gascoigne & Family #2 The Chavviest Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they love it when one of them are ill they can post sad content then! jasmines video on what she was eating with the sad music in the background.. please

Reactions: 3
Well she well and truly milked that for everything it was worth. You’d think she was filming a holiday abroad the amount of videos she put up. Was the same when her dad passed even though she had no relationship with him she was posting constantly. She thrives off the drama.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but those dresses all look awful, well the blue one isn’t too bad but the gold one and the pink one no ✋🏼

Reactions: 1
What a fiasco at the hospital, eat with me, shameful woman. People are ill in the hospital and these two prancing about getting this and that at the cafe.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Those try on videos annoyed the hell out of me, why do a video trying them on if you're not going to bother zipping them so we can see what they'd actually look like, which on her is awful of course. No idea how to dress for her body or her age at all.

Reactions: 3
They buy each other the biggest load of crap for Christmas! Straight away full on ick with those cartoon jocks for the creep Dan!

They buy each other the biggest load of crap for Christmas! Straight away full on ick with those cartoon jocks for the creep Dan!
The amount of bleeping toiletries 💀 Boots is open all year round, you don't need to hoard L'Oréal mens skincare

Why did Charlotte and jasmine get razors for Christmas? I get gifting nice toiletries but I’d be baffled if I unwrapped a razor

Reactions: 4
The amount of bleeping toiletries 💀 Boots is open all year round, you don't need to hoard L'Oréal mens skincare
oh my god thought the same, those gifts do be next to nothing after Christmas as well.
Surely they’re everyday things you would just buy as needed!

Why did Charlotte and jasmine get razors for Christmas? I get gifting nice toiletries but I’d be baffled if I unwrapped a razor
I know! It’s not like they’re short of money the way the spend on takeouts that they can’t afford to buy razors all year round.
I’d rather get nothing that all that’s shite n have to pretend to be delighted!