Mummy Gascoigne & Family #2 The Chavviest Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she got to the hospital it was a 15 hour wait to see a doctor so she came home wtaf was the emergency?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Defo gallstones but back to eating absolute crap this eve. Who would want to eat like that after chest pain scare???

Reactions: 1
I’m sure stats have just come out saying that only 11% of 999 calls/ambulance call outs are actual emergencies. This country needs to get a fuckin grip and start fining people like her.
I was literally so unwell once i tried making my dad drive me to a and e instead of call an ambulance🤣

Ive called 111 with her exact pain. They ask you if you can get yourself to a&e… if you say no, they send an ambulance.

Reactions: 3
My baby choked on medicine and was breathing funny I was scared it went in his airway. I don't drive and was told up to 4 hrs for an ambulance and to call back if he stopped breathing 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
How the hell she got an ambulance so quick is beyond me, she deffo wasted resources as her husband can drive !! Then after all that she leaves due to a long wait.anything for attention eh?! I refuse to watch her now. My sister needed an ambulance bare in mind she couldn't drive and nor can I, had to wait agessss. She literally passed away in the ambulance outside her house! She unknowingly had sepsis and went into shock. Yet some clowns waste resources!! Infuriates me

• Sad
Reactions: 14
How the hell she got an ambulance so quick is beyond me, she deffo wasted resources as her husband can drive !! Then after all that she leaves due to a long wait.anything for attention eh?! I refuse to watch her now. My sister needed an ambulance bare in mind she couldn't drive and nor can I, had to wait agessss. She literally passed away in the ambulance outside her house! She unknowingly had sepsis and went into shock. Yet some clowns waste resources!! Infuriates me
So sorry to read about your sister, that must have been just horrific for you 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m so sorry 😢 I’m not surprised you’re infuriated 😡

• Heart
How awful, I'm sorry to hear about your sister. I hope you're okay ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm so sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
That’s is utterly heartbreaking - sending lots of love❤‍🩹

• Heart
Latest video about how unhappy her house makes her definitely sounds like she’s on the beg for a new bedroom/built in wardrobes

taking tips from the biggest tiktok beg, Sevda

Why does she call it a council house, surely it’s just a house, what difference does it make?

I think because it gets her engagement up. She will get people questioning her about why she’s got one etc. Any interaction is better than none I guess when ur getting money

Reactions: 4
I think because it gets her engagement up. She will get people questioning her about why she’s got one etc. Any interaction is better than none I guess when ur getting money
Looking at the comments I think your correct, she actually doesn’t bother me at all, the husband tho…creepy as Fock!

Sat on the toilet crying over a uti and filming yourself is absolutely ridiculous.