Mummy Gascoigne & Family #2 The Chavviest Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sat on the m5 worrying about Jasmine who is probably just on a comedown and moaning about the traffic when its someone trying to commit suicide off a bridge. Get a grip.
That’s so sad :( I hope they get the help they need

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why they’re accepting an ambulance when they are home now and they drive… it would be quicker to get her to the hospital themselves if that’s what’s needed and it wouldn’t take up an ambulance for someone who can’t actually get themselves there.

they just love the drama of an ambulance don’t they, Charlotte had one the other day, now jasmine. It’s all a big show for them

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why they’re accepting an ambulance when they are home now and they drive… it would be quicker to get her to the hospital themselves if that’s what’s needed and it wouldn’t take up an ambulance for someone who can’t actually get themselves there.

they just love the drama of an ambulance don’t they, Charlotte had one the other day, now jasmine. It’s all a big show for them
This is what boils my blood. Can easily get to the hospital themselves but would rather use the much needed and overstretched ambulance service as a taxi. No doubt they’ll leave after 5 minutes due to the long wait in A&E

Reactions: 7
111 literally ask you if you have transport and if you say no they send an ambulance. Why the hell would they not have just driven her.

• Angry
This is what boils my blood. Can easily get to the hospital themselves but would rather use the much needed and overstretched ambulance service as a taxi. No doubt they’ll leave after 5 minutes due to the long wait in A&E
People forget ambulances are not taxis and at the beckon and call of those who demand simply because they “don’t have transport” when they don’t need to go to a&e in the first place. Ambulance clinicians can decide not to transport if you don’t need oxygen/ iv fluids or medication/ full monitoring or if your NEWS is below a certain level or refer to other pathways if they think you don’t need A&E especially for a POSSIBLE UTI in a young woman 😂😂 111 are generally non medical call takers reading from a script and chavvy woman will know the key words that prompt them to send an ambulance. People like her use for the clout and are deffo the type that say they were “rushed” to hospital 😂😂

I fail to believe that if she was non stop throwing up you wouldn't just drive her there yourself? Ambulance waits are insane and they're a massively oversubscribed resource because of people like her. It doesn't need an ambulance. It's probably a UTI mixed with a bad comedown. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Omg she’s not normal, she’s absolutely addicted to bloody Tik Tok! Drive to the bloody hospital ffs 🙄

She’s a twit, every time I’ve had to take my son to hospital I’ve driven him it’s so much quicker and he got seen quickly as they triage you it doesn’t go on who comes in via ambulance

She definitely has her priorities all wrong. If Jasmine is as bad as she’s making out, that needs an ambulance, she shouldn’t have time to take herself to another room to make a tiktok to give her viewers an ‘update’
If your daughter is that poorly that they require an ambulance. Be by their side ffs? Instead of updating ‘followers’
I used to like Charlotte but now I realise she just takes the piss. When there’s people out there having heart attacks waiting for an ambulance that can’t get an ambulance to them because jasmine with a tummy ache can’t have mummy drive her there ffs

Reactions: 5
I have always understood ambulances are for life threatening emergencies? Have they had 2 out in the past week or so for issues that could be dealt with at a treatment centre or via urgent same day GP request? It’s absolutely shameful. If it’s a kidney infection she’ll just need antibiotics? GP opens in 5 minutes.

On the news this morning an NHS hospital near us has declared a critical incident as they are full, they are requesting anyone who can care for their relatives at home to come and collect them. Then I log in to tiktok and see this and the likes of CLA doing the same thing! no wonder the NHS are on their knees.

Reactions: 8
Wow. What a waste of resources!! New to this thread but came on from last nights ridiculous posts.

So they can drive two hours each way, but can’t drive her to A&E ? Nope, instead they probably exaggerated the truth said they haven’t got transport and now costing the taxpayers around £2k for that ambulance ride. She thinks by getting an ambulance you skip all the waiting… you don’t! Only if it’s literal life or death. Proper struck a nerve with myself as one of my children who’s never had a reaction before, went into anaphylactic shock and I had to call 999, local paramedic was here in two minutes and an ambulance in 4 minutes, adrenaline given and whisked off to the hospital in literal minutes. Scary but all ok. And yet she’s wasting these precious resources on a daughter that sounds like she’s on a come down and literally has alcohol poisoning .

Does she work for the NHS?

So she ended up driving there because the ambulance wait was too long. It's too long because of idiots like her who think vomiting and stomach aches are just cause for an ambulance. When my husband had a kidney infection with similar symptoms, he just went to this magic little place called a GP surgery. Had a prescription for antibiotics and advice on rehydration within about 15 minutes. If it's urgent, they'll treat it as such.

Reactions: 10
The NHS needs to grow a pair and start fining people like her. Jasmine is probs riddled with STDs like her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s like that since Saturday, why wouldn’t they take her to a hospital near where she was staying? Up the wall worried but the sausages look good 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s like that since Saturday, why wouldn’t they take her to a hospital near where she was staying? Up the wall worried but the sausages look good 😂😂
Exactly surely Jasmine or her gf could have called 111 and got seen in bristol

Exactly surely Jasmine or her gf could have called 111 and got seen in bristol
It’s all drama isn’t it? She sounds like she’s fairly sick so that would make perfect sense.
Stinking the hospital out of it with rolls as well 🤪

I hate people like her - everything is catastrophic and has to be documented. If she's that ill, put your sodding phone down you attention seeking waster. Jasmine will also try to cash in on this as well. The woe is me voice, fishing for "you're such a good mum" comments. I swear TikTok brings out the worst people 🙃

Reactions: 4