Mumma hodge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting on my last nerve at the minute 😂 I think she constantly needs people to blow smoke up her arse, ‘Ooooh Kathleen I wish I cooked meals like that how do you do it blah blah blah’ literally everything she posts is done to get compliments and praise! Notice how the girl twins aren’t featured so much now, their chavvy lifestyle and dodgy looking boyfriends don’t quite fit that twee organic vibe that old mother Hubbard wants to portray! Oh and all that bollocks about only having sweets on a Friday and how the fruit drawer is always raided, give it a rest, 2 of the kids have got a vape permanently attached to their hand 🙄 The big meat head husband is a sexist pig who’s hardly around and should try tearing himself away from his grubby little gym and be a bit more present.

Reactions: 7
She’s getting on my last nerve at the minute 😂 I think she constantly needs people to blow smoke up her arse, ‘Ooooh Kathleen I wish I cooked meals like that how do you do it blah blah blah’ literally everything she posts is done to get compliments and praise! Notice how the girl twins aren’t featured so much now, their chavvy lifestyle and dodgy looking boyfriends don’t quite fit that twee organic vibe that old mother Hubbard wants to portray! Oh and all that bollocks about only having sweets on a Friday and how the fruit drawer is always raided, give it a rest, 2 of the kids have got a vape permanently attached to their hand 🙄 The big meat head husband is a sexist pig who’s hardly around and should try tearing himself away from his grubby little gym and be a bit more present.
Ooohhh that was juicy goss.

Reactions: 4
The posts she makes!
It’s like she wants to make them appear like the pages of an upper end glossy magazine!
And yes she definitely wants all those “how do you do it” and “beautiful mama” replies!
And those kids have been attending clubs on Saturday morning for years!
Especially French club, they should be totally fluent in the language by now 🙄

Reactions: 3
Her big brute of a hubby turns me 🥴😂
Oh god he’s awful. He used to comment and be on her posts more than he is now and his own account and he was a right sexist head. On the face of it her life looks perfect(obviously I know it’s all fake) but I couldn’t envy her being married to someone like him.

I still don’t get where they get all their money from.
Meat head pig man is self employed. I reckon he’s declaring and putting the bare minimum through the books, when people do this they can then get ‘topped up’ with tax credits etc. All those kids would be worth a hefty amount of credits each month. By keeping your income below a certain threshold you can make it up in benefits. That’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 5
Not sure whether I’m allowed to ask this question, but I came across a news article about an arrest made in whitstable in 2021 for someone with the same last name. Has he got any brothers?

• Wow
Definitely seems like she is homeschooling the youngest one. Wonder what prompted that?

Reactions: 1
T
I still don’t get where they get all their money from.
They sponge off a loaded family in town … the house they live in is rent free. Word out she’s preggers again! The mini bud they drive around in will need to be extended

Did the rich family pay for their ski holiday? They went to Val D’isere, which is mega pricey. I noticed some of their kids were wearing Moncler ski wear while there

Reactions: 2
Definitely seems like she is homeschooling the youngest one. Wonder what prompted that?
I came here to say the same thing! Seems like she just started posting stories of the work etc but didn’t actually say anything about it

Yep and she’s preggers again, obvi waiting for a BIG announcement coz she’s about 20weeks

Reactions: 1