Mumma hodge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im curious about the money also as she obv doesnt work and a pt at the local gym wont be bringing in enough to fund that lot and their expenses .I know people will say tax credits but surely they dont get that much ? I do know its different if your kids are born pre 2017 so maybe they do get a fair whack .Prob claim housing benefit and just keep it if its true they dont pay rent

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember ashapinder who mummahodge was friends with who faked her cancer? Been listening to a podcast called scamanda and asha was the same!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember ashapinder who mummahodge was friends with who faked her cancer? Been listening to a podcast called scamanda and asha was the same!
Omg yes I remember her! Raising Teddy Yates? She shaved her hair off I seem to remember and the insta mum community had a collection to buy her a Dior or Chanel headscarf

Omg yes I remember her! Raising Teddy Yates? She shaved her hair off I seem to remember and the insta mum community had a collection to buy her a Dior or Chanel headscarf
I remember this, I would love to know what happened to her regards of what she done never really heard nothing about it again after it come out

Why don’t I remember this 😩 but wow, faking cancer 😱

• Angry
I can remember her she even scammed her own grandparents.

I’ve said this multiple times but how do they afford so many kids plus soon another one too? Their food bill must be massive plus all those clubs and nice clothes

Some things shouldn’t be written online, but dirty money all I say and hand outs
I’ve said this multiple times but how do they afford so many kids plus soon another one too? Their food bill must be massive plus all those clubs and nice clothes

Reactions: 4
Some things shouldn’t be written online, but dirty money all I say and hand outs
why have all those kids and rely on handouts? Im not saying people shouldnt have big families and people end up on situations that are beyond their control,illness,redundancies,death or seperation from partner/spouse .I could go on.But given what we know and I am basing this purely on instagram ,why would they have another child if they need handouts ?

Reactions: 3