Mumma hodge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep and she’s preggers again, obvi waiting for a BIG announcement coz she’s about 20weeks
Excellent tea, she’s finally announced it! Quite a big gap between the youngest and new baby, all the others are much closer in age. Are the older girls his children or do they have a different dad?

Reactions: 3
Excellent tea, she’s finally announced it! Quite a big gap between the youngest and new baby, all the others are much closer in age. Are the older girls his children or do they have a different dad?
Apparently the twins aren’t his

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure he is the twins’ dad as years ago she had a blog and mentioned about the twins’ arrival and about when she got pregnant at 17, and she mentioned her husband then

Reactions: 2
Im sure the dad was there for the pregnancy and birth of the twin girls ? unless he was but hes not actually their dad.
Im kinda surprised shes having another tbh! The reveal is so corny but then again the whole insta is

remember she posted about some coach or someone at the school slagging off one of her boys hair cuts ? I wonder if that was one of many issues with the school .

Reactions: 1
they don’t fit well into the local school so moving back to Thanet.
One of my best friends lives in Thanet. They might end up at school with his kids
---
remember she posted about some coach or someone at the school slagging off one of her boys hair cuts ? I wonder if that was one of many issues with the school .
It was the cycling proficiency coach from an external company if I remember correctly

I don’t mind Mummahodge as far as instagrammers go. She seems like a nice enough lady and doesn’t constantly shove adverts down her followers throats.

However, as I’ve said before on this thread, and have to mention again as it still baffles me, the lifestyle they live with the amount of children they have seems totally disproportionate to the potential income of the jobs they do/the husband does.

I mean in terms of things like clothes and holidays. It really can’t be cheap taking 8 kids on holiday yet they all went to Barbados (I think!) a couple of years ago. They go skiing quite often. Skiing is so expensive. Heck, even passports for 10 people must have cost a few grand altogether

Reactions: 3
No no relation

---
💯 not his but has raised them as his so fair play to him

---
He’s gonna need to work a fair few extra hours at the local gym now 😂
So what became of the twins biological dad if her thuggish looking husband isn’t their father?

She must have been pretty young when she had the twins. She doesn’t bother me much tbh, she isn’t awful just portrays some kind of lifestyle that is obviously quite unrealistic! I don’t like him at all, years ago I remember he posted something really awful and sexist about women getting their figure back around having kids or similar. He gives me bad vibes.
I also feel curious about their finances and how it’s funded because even cheap breaks quickly add up with that number of children and the cost of every day stuff like food and new shoes and kids activities etc must be huge.

Reactions: 4
She must have been pretty young when she had the twins. She doesn’t bother me much tbh, she isn’t awful just portrays some kind of lifestyle that is obviously quite unrealistic! I don’t like him at all, years ago I remember he posted something really awful and sexist about women getting their figure back around having kids or similar. He gives me bad vibes.
I also feel curious about their finances and how it’s funded because even cheap breaks quickly add up with that number of children and the cost of every day stuff like food and new shoes and kids activities etc must be huge.
Absolutely, and her kids are always at some club or other, for years they’ve been attending “French club” on Saturday mornings.
They should be fluent French speakers by now.
She was definitely very young when she had the twins, she posted them quite some time ago and mentioned something about them now being older than she was when they were born.

It’s easy when they get everything pretty much handed to them without doing a lot.
he drives an old banger of a car and works as a pT in a local gym. Rest is using a local family for stuff.
I don’t mind Mummahodge as far as instagrammers go. She seems like a nice enough lady and doesn’t constantly shove adverts down her followers throats.

However, as I’ve said before on this thread, and have to mention again as it still baffles me, the lifestyle they live with the amount of children they have seems totally disproportionate to the potential income of the jobs they do/the husband does.

I mean in terms of things like clothes and holidays. It really can’t be cheap taking 8 kids on holiday yet they all went to Barbados (I think!) a couple of years ago. They go skiing quite often. Skiing is so expensive. Heck, even passports for 10 people must have cost a few grand altogether
w