Mumma hodge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But haven’t gyms been badly hit by the effects of lockdown during covid?
They don’t appear to be suffering any ill effects of it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I can imagine they have. The kids do modelling and she used to be a model ans god knows what he used to do and they sound like they maybe come from money too so I bet they are financially fine

Reactions: 1
Yes I can imagine they have. The kids do modelling and she used to be a model ans god knows what he used to do and they sound like they maybe come from money too so I bet they are financially fine
Wonder what sort of things she modelled?
She was only 17 when she had those twins, very young.

Their house does always look very nice in photos. She’s put a bedroom photo on her stories today and it all looks very expensive

I don’t know she’s a weird one, she doesn’t actually seem to post all that much considering her following and I quite like the content she does post but again I feel like it’s all fake, I don’t understand how they can afford all the zara for all the kids and herself, all the clubs and groups for the kids. I’m intrigued to know more
Her kids model for zara so I'm guessing she gets lots of freebies xx

I went to school with Joe. Trust me they don’t come from money at all. They rent the house. Doubt she would have earnt very much from modelling as she was never a catwalk model. Way too short.

Reactions: 4
She never seems to be doing much.
When they’re all out as a family it’s always the older children or big daddy Hodge that are entertaining the younger kids while she’s usually sat there sunning herself looking all demure. 🤷🏻‍♀️

She never seems to be doing much.
When they’re all out as a family it’s always the older children or big daddy Hodge that are entertaining the younger kids while she’s usually sat there sunning herself looking all demure. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She really does come across as mother earth 🙈 one of those mums that make most other mums feel crap!

Reactions: 3
Just came across this thread. Just wondering what everyone thinks about them? I’m baffled how they support a family of 10 on just one wage 🤯

Just came across this thread. Just wondering what everyone thinks about them? I’m baffled how they support a family of 10 on just one wage 🤯
They seem to have pots of money; they’ve just been to Italy and she always has new clothes on

Not just basic support either, there always seems to be pots of money for holidays, clubs at the weekend for all the children, expensive clothes etc.

Reactions: 2
I know they both come from very working class backgrounds, also, they rent their house.
I think with the clothes for the kids, they have lots of boys similar ages so must have lots of hand me downs. Doesn’t explain the expensive holidays though as Kathleen doesn’t work?! I rarely see her do ads on her social media.

Reactions: 3
Something very suspect about the whole thing 🤔 most families with one or two kids and both parents working are really feeling the pinch. Yet a family of 10 with only one working are living a very comfortable lifestyle. HOW?!

I am so curious about this family. How they afford their lifestyle etc. They seem harmless enough but I’m just nosey.

I am so curious about this family. How they afford their lifestyle etc. They seem harmless enough but I’m just nosey.
It’s a real puzzle.
I know families with far fewer children to support and both parents working that are struggling to survive!
She seems to be living her life out of an upper end glossy magazine with all those children to support and just one salary!

Reactions: 2
Seems to have been a couple of comments recently which elude to the fact one is being homeschooled which is intriguing!

Reactions: 5