Mumma hodge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do you reckon they got paid for that nike advert?
Their son Jasper is incredibly talented, such a beautiful voice.

I’m guessing they have moved house? The house in the bump pictures posted a while ago doesn’t look like their house. And the photo of the paddling pool doesn’t either.

Reactions: 1
Someone on this thread mentioned a few months ago that they were moving back to Thanet, so maybe they’ve moved now?

My guess is the new baby is a boy as I think if it was a girl they’d have a made a thing of it

Reactions: 2
Very strange considering how much they’ve put their kids online that they’re not even revealing whether the baby is a boy or girl

Does anyone know if they have moved? Moved the kids schools again as well? She said something about the village in a recent story so can’t be in Canterbury

Ah yes, they were moving back to Thanet apparently weren't they?

They're all out today with the kids decked out in Canada Goose coats. Where the heck do they get all the money from? 9 kids is a heck of a lot of kids!

Baby Ernest is gorgeous though!

Reactions: 3
Super expensive bugaboo pram for the baby.

A few years ago she claimed in a Q&A post that money isn’t important to her. How ironic then that they all have such expensive stuff…

Reactions: 4
Super expensive bugaboo pram for the baby.

A few years ago she claimed in a Q&A post that money isn’t important to her. How ironic then that they all have such expensive stuff…
Exactly, odd how it’s always those that can afford the better stuff that claim money isn’t important! 🤥

Reactions: 3
It’s easy to say money isn’t important to you when there is plenty of it in your life. Their set up is odd, she seemingly hasn’t worked outside of the home, his job alone can’t bring in enough to sustain such a large family with expensive clothes, holidays, hobbies and so on. it doesn’t add up.

The new baby is super cute 🥰

I'm so glad I found this thread.
She is the definition of 'all for the gram' 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She's so boring, it's all for the gram. Is he the father of all kids including the oldest girls? I've always wondered??

She's so boring, it's all for the gram. Is he the father of all kids including the oldest girls? I've always wondered??
I’m pretty sure he is the dad of all of them. He did an Instagram story the other day about being proud of his daughter Chloe (one of the twins) as someone approached him in a gym and said how lovely his daughter is.

Reactions: 2