Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I don’t dislike her as such; she seems like a nice person, but I do find her a bit irritating. I think it’s just because she has a sense of superiority as a mother that some mothers of lots of kids seem to have.

Also, how the heck do they afford all the nice stuff?! She doesn’t work and they manage to kit all 8 and themselves out in expensive clothes, and have foreign holidays etc. I know she probably earns a bit of money through Instagram but it’s been this way since she started her account.

Reactions: 12
I absolutely despise her husband. Not long after she had one of her younger kids, he posted a photo of her claiming that he was pleased she still slim and there was no reason for women to let themselves go during pregnancy. Uh maybe the fact that they are growing another human gives them a valid reason to "let themselves go".

He always comments on her looks and weight. I think part of her need to look good both physically and in regards to the home and kids etc, is down to the pressure he puts on her.

God forbid one of his kids doesnt like sport, performing or modelling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

CrystalM

I think she wants the public to think she’s filthy rich but does anyone else think her husband is behind ugly? He looks like a sumo wrestler

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Beggy’s big battleships

She’s getting on my last nerve at the minute 😂 I think she constantly needs people to blow smoke up her arse, ‘Ooooh Kathleen I wish I cooked meals like that how do you do it blah blah blah’ literally everything she posts is done to get compliments and praise! Notice how the girl twins aren’t featured so much now, their chavvy lifestyle and dodgy looking boyfriends don’t quite fit that twee organic vibe that old mother Hubbard wants to portray! Oh and all that bollocks about only having sweets on a Friday and how the fruit drawer is always raided, give it a rest, 2 of the kids have got a vape permanently attached to their hand 🙄 The big meat head husband is a sexist pig who’s hardly around and should try tearing himself away from his grubby little gym and be a bit more present.

Reactions: 7

Loveitme

VIP Member
She's so boring, it's all for the gram. Is he the father of all kids including the oldest girls? I've always wondered??
yeah,she is so boring ,she needs to have a day off with the wholesome act.Just say youre tired and cba with your kids today or cooking and youre having a maccys

Reactions: 6

CrystalM

My ultimate cringe factor is when she’s going on a “outing” with all 32 children and she’s like in the middle of the road and they’re all posed for a picture in different positions like they’re shooting a John Lewis campaign. Then we’re getting reports that drives a bus. It’s like what the hell

• Haha
Reactions: 6

CrystalM

Here’s my prediction, by spring 2020 she’ll be pregnant with baby number 12, and her wooden kitchen table will extend by another few inches. I’m pretty sure she owns her house as she seems to have all the money in the world. Her kids are all models too by the looks of things, still can’t understand why her husband is looking like Fred Flinstone though

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Beggy’s big battleships

I still don’t get where they get all their money from.
Meat head pig man is self employed. I reckon he’s declaring and putting the bare minimum through the books, when people do this they can then get ‘topped up’ with tax credits etc. All those kids would be worth a hefty amount of credits each month. By keeping your income below a certain threshold you can make it up in benefits. That’s just my opinion.

Katie C

Seems to have been a couple of comments recently which elude to the fact one is being homeschooled which is intriguing!

I might be wrong but it feels very much like it is all for the gram and the mum needs validation everyday that she is the “best mum ever!” That makes me cringe and throw up a little in my mouth too🤣🤢I’m a parent but that just annoys me!

CrystalM

I cannot believe the spite on this thread. I'd deactivate my account if I had to read this nastiness. What bitter small minded people you are. How much conversation can you have about a table???

Hun that’s what this website is for.
I’m glad she’s deactivated her account. I hope it stays gone. She’s beyond cringe. She’s married to a bloke who looks like Fred flinstone, she makes money off modelling her kids and taking photos which look staged for a John Lewis campaign. She blogs about her hello fresh meals and she’s just a show off.

• Haha
  • Angry

purpleghost

Yeah quite like her although I am so jealous of how good she looks after that many kids and I looked like a sack of potatoes after one

• Haha