Mumma hodge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where did you hear that they weren’t his? She’s said before on her Instagram and her blog when she had one, that he is the twins dad
Someone I know knows them personally and told me, I always assumed they were all his

Her life portrayed on Insta is a veneer. The ten of them struggle to live in a small house that I heard they rent at discount from friends after they were asked to move out of their previous rented property that the landlord sold.

Her life portrayed on Insta is a veneer. The ten of them struggle to live in a small house that I heard they rent at discount from friends after they were asked to move out of their previous rented property that the landlord sold.
If that’s the case then I’ll definitely give it to her that she has good artistic flare as she manages to portray the complete opposite on her insta

Reactions: 3
I do find her a bit posey and try hard.. the kind of behaviour you grow out of at about 16 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
My parents live near to their house and they can be seen setting up photos for up to an hour... we play a game of guessing how long they take to appear on the ‘feed’ :D - she’s glued to her phone practically all the time probably filtering all the comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My parents live near to their house and they can be seen setting up photos for up to an hour... we play a game of guessing how long they take to appear on the ‘feed’ :D - she’s glued to her phone practically all the time probably filtering all the comments!
I don’t know she’s a weird one, she doesn’t actually seem to post all that much considering her following and I quite like the content she does post but again I feel like it’s all fake, I don’t understand how they can afford all the zara for all the kids and herself, all the clubs and groups for the kids. I’m intrigued to know more

Reactions: 3
I don’t know she’s a weird one, she doesn’t actually seem to post all that much considering her following and I quite like the content she does post but again I feel like it’s all fake, I don’t understand how they can afford all the zara for all the kids and herself, all the clubs and groups for the kids. I’m intrigued to know more
I, too, am intrigued. I think she does seem like a lovely person but am fascinated as to how they afford 8 kids. It really must cost them an absolute fortune at this time of year for back to school clothes, shoes, etc. I wonder if perhaps she or her husband are from wealthy families that help them out? I seem to remember they went to Barbados a few years ago, which is quite a pricey place to go.

I, too, am intrigued. I think she does seem like a lovely person but am fascinated as to how they afford 8 kids. It really must cost them an absolute fortune at this time of year for back to school clothes, shoes, etc. I wonder if perhaps she or her husband are from wealthy families that help them out? I seem to remember they went to Barbados a few years ago, which is quite a pricey place to go.
I thought a lot of their gear was from freebies as everything is always tagged with the retailer (I remember a pic of their living room where it was tags galore from Sainsbury’s all the way through to DFS!)

I also don’t get why they are called mumma and big daddy hodge when their surname is hodges

I also don’t get why they are called mumma and big daddy hodge when their surname is hodges
I think the fact their insta surnames don’t match reality is a metaphor for how ‘real’ the lifestyle being portrayed online is.

I wonder if the husband was called ‘Hodge’ at school and then it’s just stuck as a nickname? Lots of boys and indeed men give each other nicknames based on their surname. My husband and my son are both known amongst their respective groups of friends by a nickname that’s a lengthened version of our surname.

I think the twins might have been from a prior relationship before they got together as they have a different surname

Only a follower on instagram so don't I know the family personally expect what is on there. however I recently found my eldest was at the same school as the twins

Reactions: 1
Surely this family isn’t as perfect as their IG suggests? I think this is what I dislike about them they are in no way relatable in my opinion. Sometimes the cringe factor is turned up to eleven also which makes me die a little inside because no one is that “perfect surely?
Yes they are anti vaxxers by the look of it and covidiots!

How on earth did they afford a holiday to Jamaica for so many people?! It looks amazing and like they had a brilliant time but it must have cost an absolute fortune.

Reactions: 4