Mumma hodge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you read her blog? I have a feeling she’s dyslexic as well as there’s far too many spelling mistakes for a woman who’s breeded that many offspring.
I don’t think it’s nice to criticise someone for being dyslexic ever! However, you yourself have used the ‘word’ breeded! Pot calling the kettle there of you ask me!

Reactions: 2
I noticed a while ago she was back under a different private profile, but now both back on their original accounts like nothings gone on. Odd to not address why she went.

Reactions: 3
I absolutely despise her husband. Not long after she had one of her younger kids, he posted a photo of her claiming that he was pleased she still slim and there was no reason for women to let themselves go during pregnancy. Uh maybe the fact that they are growing another human gives them a valid reason to "let themselves go".

He always comments on her looks and weight. I think part of her need to look good both physically and in regards to the home and kids etc, is down to the pressure he puts on her.

God forbid one of his kids doesnt like sport, performing or modelling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I absolutely despise her husband. Not long after she had one of her younger kids, he posted a photo of her claiming that he was pleased she still slim and there was no reason for women to let themselves go during pregnancy. Uh maybe the fact that they are growing another human gives them a valid reason to "let themselves go".

He always comments on her looks and weight. I think part of her need to look good both physically and in regards to the home and kids etc, is down to the pressure he puts on her.

I heard from a close source that her husband is bisexual.

Reactions: 1
I quite like her and hats off for handling 8 children and looking as good as she does! Her children look to be well behaved and normal. However like with most Instagram accounts it’s all smoke and mirrors no doubt.

I saw her coming out of a house in canterbury last week. it looked like a nice area but the front of their house stuck out from the rest of the nice front gardens.

Compared to the pics put on instagram their front garden reminded me of Onslow and Daisy from keeping up appearances, there was even still a Christmas wreath stuck on the front door :rolleyes:

• Haha
I saw her coming out of a house in canterbury last week. it looked like a nice area but the front of their house stuck out from the rest of the nice front gardens.

Compared to the pics put on instagram their front garden reminded me of Onslow and Daisy from keeping up appearances, there was even still a Christmas wreath stuck on the front door :rolleyes:
What area do they live in in Canterbury? Not exact location or anything obviously just by landmarks

it’s opposite the car park on the city wall (think its called Queningate) - I have parents who live nearby

I was going to mention this! I remember seeing that post and thinking if someone had a baby at the same time as her and was actually struggling with their weight afterwards, they would feel so tit after reading that!
Didnt it go something like "this is my wife a couple of weeks after having my 7th child, which shows anyone who's making am excuse not to get into shape is just lazy and using it as an excuse to eat crap and sit on their arse" (I think it went like that I couldn't find the post)
It is just said an old fashioned way of thinking. I can't believe he thinks its okay to talk for women and their after baby bodies. Just shocking behaviour. How she can support that I'll never know!

Do you reckon they still have the golden lab she bought Joe? You rarely see the dogs - but on her stories today she’s posted them taking the little scruffy looking one out and doesn’t appear to be the golden lab with them. Didn’t they also have a King Charles spaniel?

Reactions: 3
Listen, she wants the public to think she’s very very well off. Does anyone know how many bedrooms her house is? She herself looks about 25 years of age, how old actually is she? Have I failed to mention her husband looks like Fred Flinstone
I’ve just seen “Fred’s” insta.... how did I miss this?! Is it just me or does he keep posting about pedophiles, then in the next “story” he’s sexually objectifying his wife, or (as is the latest story) sexualising the most innocuous photo! I wonder whether he lives with them full time or works away as he seems to rarely be in any pictures as of late!

The twins aren’t his I’ve heard, I think she met him when she was 15 but they didn’t get together till later

The twins aren’t his I’ve heard, I think she met him when she was 15 but they didn’t get together till later
where did you hear that they weren’t his? She’s said before on her Instagram and her blog when she had one, that he is the twins dad