Mumma hodge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely this family isn’t as perfect as their IG suggests? I think this is what I dislike about them they are in no way relatable in my opinion. Sometimes the cringe factor is turned up to eleven also which makes me die a little inside because no one is that “perfect surely?

Reactions: 2
My ultimate cringe factor is when she’s going on a “outing” with all 32 children and she’s like in the middle of the road and they’re all posed for a picture in different positions like they’re shooting a John Lewis campaign. Then we’re getting reports that drives a bus. It’s like what the hell

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I might be wrong but it feels very much like it is all for the gram and the mum needs validation everyday that she is the “best mum ever!” That makes me cringe and throw up a little in my mouth too🤣🤢I’m a parent but that just annoys me!

Reactions: 5
Have you read her blog? I have a feeling she’s dyslexic as well as there’s far too many spelling mistakes for a woman who’s breeded that many offspring.

Have you read her blog? I have a feeling she’s dyslexic as well as there’s far too many spelling mistakes for a woman who’s breeded that many offspring.
you have absolutely no right to criticise someone else’s spelling when you have just used the word “breeded” 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always think that table looks like it is a reclaimed wood table or an old table that has been restored, so probably not very expensive.
She’s had that table at least 4 years.

you have absolutely no right to criticise someone else’s spelling when you have just used the word “breeded” 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Her blog is shocking though. For someone who’s had 8 babies she can’t spell pregnancy! She seems fairly harmless and there’s very few ads but it’s another who’s using her kids. Layla has modelled previously for Zara.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s had that table at least 4 years.

Her blog is shocking though. For someone who’s had 8 babies she can’t spell pregnancy! She seems fairly harmless and there’s very few ads but it’s another who’s using her kids. Layla has modelled previously for Zara.

Has she herself ever worked a day in her life please? All she does is pop out kids, enter them into modelling and stage photo shoots in the street

Has her account gone or am I blocked? I haven’t spoken to her in years and saw a post the other day but it’s gone.

That’s what MODs looked like when she deactivated. I imagine she hates the conversation here, as she got very upset by mumsnet thread mentions.

Gone.

Daddy hodge is still
On & the hashtag is still around

Not on netmums, what happened on there?

Gone.

Daddy hodge is still
On & the hashtag is still around

Not on netmums, what happened on there?
It was on Mumsnet a couple of years ago; there was a thread about Instamums and Mumma Hodge got mentioned on there. I don’t recall anything particularly awful being said about her, just similar comments to those on here. She deactivated for a couple of days in Instagram. Her husband then did a post on his Instagram about Mumsnet saying how they were incredibly happy and had perfect kids.

I cannot believe the spite on this thread. I'd deactivate my account if I had to read this nastiness. What bitter small minded people you are. How much conversation can you have about a table???

Hun that’s what this website is for.
I’m glad she’s deactivated her account. I hope it stays gone. She’s beyond cringe. She’s married to a bloke who looks like Fred flinstone, she makes money off modelling her kids and taking photos which look staged for a John Lewis campaign. She blogs about her hello fresh meals and she’s just a show off.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
It was on Mumsnet a couple of years ago; there was a thread about Instamums and Mumma Hodge got mentioned on there. I don’t recall anything particularly awful being said about her, just similar comments to those on here. She deactivated for a couple of days in Instagram. Her husband then did a post on his Instagram about Mumsnet saying how they were incredibly happy and had perfect kids.
Mumsnet threads people did say big daddy was a bit 🤮 but wasn’t much. She got terribly upset though. There’s worse said about lots of others.

Big daddy hodge has disappeared this morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m glad they’ve disappeared. Less time spent on staging poses for photo shoots in the middle of the street pushing the buggy and more time spent keeping your legs closed

• Haha