Mumma hodge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes please spill the beans.
Whether he looked like Fred Flinstone at age 17 or not, he does now and his thighs are thicker than the wood of their dining table

He owned a healthy eating cafe inside a gym in Canterbury called viking somethingorother, and also personal trains 💪. But I agree there must be a side hussle to afford everything they show

Reactions: 1
Are they paid through social media at all? I just thought as she’s got a lot of followers, and has a blog too, I wonder if she’s sponsored at all

Whether her friend made it for them or not, it still strikes me as “hey look at me over here with the oak slab bench in my kitchen that sits 26 people comfortably, I must be rolling in it”

I think the table looks nothing special and looks a bit cobbled together lol

Reactions: 3
It’s just a very grand piece in her lavish home. I’d honestly like to know how they’ve made their millions
is their new house really that big or lavish? I’ve only seen one or two pics of inside rooms in her instagram photos and it doesn’t look that amazing.

Reactions: 2
I have followed her for years. I would say new house looks smaller than last one.
Not seen full pic new house kitchen.
The kids share bedrooms
The house looks nicely decorated but carefully edited corners really hard to know what new house like.
I think last house was period and rural and they moved to a small town.

Reactions: 2
Well Kathleen or whatever her name is does look like she travels everywhere by foot so possibly only 1 family car, however their kitchen looks very grand in my eyes. Also the dinners she cooks looks like they purchase through hello fresh

I don’t know if they even have one car tbh, they seem to travel by train on family days out.

Reactions: 3
She doesn't drive. They often go London modelling jobs.
I assume he drove might be wrong

She passed her driving test last week, she posted about it in her stories.

They do have a mini bus style van that he drives, she's done some stories in it previously