Mumma hodge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has she still got that wooden table?
Yes still wooden table I believe. I find it cringe how she stages all her family photos as if they’re in a John Lewis campaign it’s like get over yourself please

Reactions: 9
I always think that table looks like it is a reclaimed wood table or an old table that has been restored, so probably not very expensive.

I think she wants the public to think she’s filthy rich but does anyone else think her husband is behind ugly? He looks like a sumo wrestler

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t even realise she was private as I’m following her. Can anyone touch on the fact her husband looks like Fred Flinstone?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Some people just seem to have a knack of looking 'rich', I find.

Did they buy the house or is it rented?
I'm pretty sure it's rented as someone on another forum I go on mentioned that their old house was on right move for sale and it said no chain, so I'm assuming they sold it and moved into a larger rented house.

Reactions: 3
Some people just seem to have a knack of looking 'rich', I find.

I'm pretty sure it's rented as someone on another forum I go on mentioned that their old house was on right move for sale and it said no chain, so I'm assuming they sold it and moved into a larger rented house.

I think you’re right there

They’ll be getting just over £500 a month in child benefit alone 😱
Plenty to buy All Saints clothing for them all then! I wonder if she will have another baby at some point? I think she probably will.

Reactions: 3
Here’s my prediction, by spring 2020 she’ll be pregnant with baby number 12, and her wooden kitchen table will extend by another few inches. I’m pretty sure she owns her house as she seems to have all the money in the world. Her kids are all models too by the looks of things, still can’t understand why her husband is looking like Fred Flinstone though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm fairly confident they rented their old house, and had to move as the landlord was selling it.

Canterbury seems expensive and their house looks very nice in her pictures, plus it must be big to fit them all in - so I can't understand how they can afford it all as their rent must be really high!

We have 6 children and my husband is on a good wage, and we live in a much cheaper area and we still aren't 'well off'.

She has said on previous posts that she wants more babies.

Reactions: 1
If her husband is on, say, minimum wage, they probably get a fair amount in tax credits and possibly some housing benefit too

Listen, she wants the public to think she’s very very well off. Does anyone know how many bedrooms her house is? She herself looks about 25 years of age, how old actually is she? Have I failed to mention her husband looks like Fred Flinstone

• Haha
Listen, she wants the public to think she’s very very well off. Does anyone know how many bedrooms her house is? She herself looks about 25 years of age, how old actually is she? Have I failed to mention her husband looks like Fred Flinstone
I think you 'might' have mentioned it before :-D

I think she and joe have been together since they were 16-17 so he probably didn’t look like Fred Flinstone then 😂 his family have a rep of being dodgy so maybe they have a side hussle 🤷🏻‍♀️, I know he used to be a doorman
do you live in their area and know of them?