Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don't you know you can close the door...and what lady uses a phone on the loo.

It's so pathetic how she will set up situations to use for content
View attachment 2783120
I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I had my cleaner in today. Guess what? She didn’t fetch her kids to work. She has only once rang in sick in four years. I must get a better one - up for a well paid contract Claire? I pay above the going rate - you do for quality 😉

Reactions: 4
The situation is getting worse with these channels. Tattle gets unjustified bad press from the folk that sell their kids online. Their dubious fans keep ‘em going. We tattlers are wrongly victimised as haters when the problem lies with work shy parents who appear incapable of providing for their kids by their day jobs and need YouTube income.
This one isn’t even careful. She has shown estate agents boards in her street. This narrows down the area she lives in. Her surname was disclosed on a child’s lunch box and showing the kids uniforms makes them vulnerable. When will these people think?

Reactions: 5
Charlie can't be that unwell if he was hanging around your bog having a meeting watching you poo with your phone in your hand...walking around and playing in the park.

Who cares about your bath, good job you had your phone in hand though for more boring irrelevant content

Attachments

• Haha
Her shopping was £117 and she had a £7 off voucher but couldn't work out how much it would have been without the voucher 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just started watching this youtuber's hauls.. Does she normally get this defensive in her shopping vlogs?

"I don't care, it's none of your business, it's my bloody shopping. When you're pay for it you can comment on what I buy"

I've just started watching this youtuber's hauls.. Does she normally get this defensive in her shopping vlogs?

"I don't care, it's none of your business, it's my bloody shopping. When you're pay for it you can comment on what I buy"
Your in for a treat ...she's a absolute psycho

• Heart
Reactions: 7

She is charm personified 😂. It’s just unbelievable that anyone could be so dammed unpleasant to folk who watch her 💩. It earns a few quid every week after all 🙄

Reactions: 6
Goes on and on about not wanting to give the kids any food with 'nasties' in it... but then buys copious amounts of snacks full of sugar...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
she's deleted a lot of older vlogs where she's angry with the kids and Gareth, obviously scared of the R channel.

She's trying her best to come across all sweet and light now with the "sweetheart, darling " chat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she's deleted a lot of older vlogs where she's angry with the kids and Gareth, obviously scared of the R channel.

She's trying her best to come across all sweet and light now with the "sweetheart, darling " chat
I know. She really needs to up her editing game though, because she flips from Mary Poppins to Cruella de Vil in the blink of an eye.

• Haha
And once again she's moaning about feeling rubbish, being poorly and one of the kids having a viral infection, she's got health anxiety or she's a raging hypochondriac.

Charlie was only at the docs yesterday and that's him back at today, fs that's a quick recovery.

I bet her and her brood are never away from the surgery and will be the talk of the place.

He didn't look unwell to me, and if he was he would have been laying on the couch or in bed, not at swing parks...

he's clearly learnt to act unwell for extra attention from his mother

• Heart
Charlie was only at the docs yesterday and that's him back at today, fs that's a quick recovery.

I bet her and her brood are never away from the surgery and will be the talk of the place.

He didn't look unwell to me, and if he was he would have been laying on the couch or in bed, not at swing parks...

he's clearly learnt to act unwell for extra attention from his mother
The only way the kids get any attention is to feign illness. The majority of us get on with it. She must keep nhs 111busy, whilst the rest of us can’t get an appointment for serious illness,

Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice how short Lilys hair is, like it won't grow...

I wonder if she has malnutrition

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Guys this has got to be the most funniest thing I have EVER witnessed...

she has changed her channel name 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Will I make a new thread with the new name??
Screenshot_20240229-132557.png

---
And she's changed her IG too 😂😂

• Haha
Claire's current (old) thread is "Claire v mummy of 3",

she has since changed her channel to this thread name, so thought we needed a new one to carry on with so people don't get confused