Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incoming temper tantrum and rant on insta or YT littered with threats about ripping us new ones and telling us to duck off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New vlog up.

she says she lets her kids do things in their own time..

so she seriously thought it was ok for a nearly 6 year old to still be using a baby bottle with titty up until last Saturday🤦.

So what would have happened if all three said 'mum I'm not ready to go to school until I'm 10' haha,

she really is stupid.

I asked for the threads to be merged so that people can see all posts, sorry Claire ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have been (wrongly) accused by her half witted fans of daring to critique the dopey mare and threatened with the police. I’ve locked, bolted and barred my doors. I’m quaking with dread.

• Haha
I asked for the threads to be merged so that people can see all posts, sorry Claire ;)
Thanks x, I noticed a kind mod must have done it x

Claire's going to flip there's two separate threads on the go now lol...it's prob best to talk on this one though as it's nearly 10 pages in

• Heart
I’m a simple soul. Can a knowledgeable tattle friend advise me please? Can gormless just change the name of her joke-channel (credit to whoever linked this thread) and transfer her subscribers and benefit from the pennies the last tit show her kids earned her? Sainsbury can’t just calls it itself Burysains and wallop home the profit 🙄

Reactions: 3
her original thread has her new name on it now, best to just talk on that one 😀
I have chronic insomnia and am training a puppy (currently called Cock-a-Leakie) I’m knee deep in pee. He will grow out of it in two weeks - unlike Lily😉
I volunteer to visit both threads.

Reactions: 2
I posted on the ‘other’ thread but wanted to reiterate that I’m currently toilet training a pup. He’s currently named cock-a-leeky. Trust me he will grow out of it in a couple of weeks. Unlike Lily.

• Haha
I’m a simple soul. Can a knowledgeable tattle friend advise me please? Can gormless just change the name of her joke-channel (credit to whoever linked this thread) and transfer her subscribers and benefit from the pennies the last tit show her kids earned her? Sainsbury can’t just calls it itself Burysains and wallop home the profit 🙄
She can just change the name of her channel and everything else stays the same so all her subscribers and likes on vlogs stay as they are, the only benefit to her was hoping less people wouldn't find her tattle thread if searching her channel name ;) unlucky!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
You can just change your name on YouTube/IG by editing it so you can still keep your subscribers and videos. Just checked YouTube as I know there is a limit to how many times you can do this. You can’t change it more than 3 times in a 90 day period.

Any puppy pics? 🐶
---
If you Google ‘Clairey V Mummy of 3’ Tattle comes up as the 3rd on the list.

however if you Google ‘Mum Life and More’ Tattle comes up first so the rebrand hasn’t gone as well as she had probably hoped 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Won’t derail the thread with puppy pics right now. I don’t want to humiliate him. Once he’s out of nappies he will make his debut 🤣
---
I recognise some user-names from Death of the Baldwins threads. It took them a while but they opted out of selling their kids for a pittance. Gorgeous of Hampshire could do an extra hours cleaning a month and leave her kids alone .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh god her rant on her vlog. I’m sorry but that is wrong breastfeeding until 4 1/2 years old. I actually feel it’s cruel as they shouldn’t be feeding for that long and it’s not giving them the choice to stop as that’s all they ever known. I’m pro breastfeeding by the way. I think when you get pass 1 1/2 it’s harder as the child wants it for comfort not for the milk

Someone mentioned in her latest rant about bottles and nappies - that adults/invalids wear nappies and need liquid food . Insensitive 🐄 is as thick as mince.

Just a late night thought. Children should always be put first. The flat is like a small animal cage but the sleeping arrangements could be much improved. The two boys could have single beds in the main bedroom and the girl the small room. Mouthy and wet wipe could get a sofa bed in the sitting/dining room. It would be far from ideal but by far the best outcome until the council rehouse them.

Just a late night thought. Children should always be put first. The flat is like a small animal cage but the sleeping arrangements could be much improved. The two boys could have single beds in the main bedroom and the girl the small room. Mouthy and wet wipe could get a sofa bed in the sitting/dining room. It would be far from ideal but by far the best outcome until the council rehouse them.
She's got no chance of being housed by the council, they bought that flat and she said that although they could afford a bigger mortgage they'd rather stay where they are and have more spare money each month which is fair enough IF you don't have any reason to need to move but all those kids in one bedroom is a huge need to move surely? I don't understand her making plans for holidays and saying the goal is to get to Disneyworld Florida when they live in a flat they've clearly outgrown, why not put the money to a new place? I wonder if she's priced up Disneyworld? Think she's in for a shock if not 🤣

• Wow
Omg so she could go elsewhere on her own accord yet still choosing to live like sardines.

The kids never get their friends in, it's only her sisters daughter and what will happen in a few year if Zacky gets a girlfriend ( or boyfriend) are his two siblings going to watch them snog.

It's not even like it's a great spot, the shared very overlooked gardens horrible.

With them being in the top flat they could convert the attic to two rooms.

She's got no chance of being housed by the council, they bought that flat and she said that although they could afford a bigger mortgage they'd rather stay where they are and have more spare money each month which is fair enough IF you don't have any reason to need to move but all those kids in one bedroom is a huge need to move surely? I don't understand her making plans for holidays and saying the goal is to get to Disneyworld Florida when they live in a flat they've clearly outgrown, why not put the money to a new place? I wonder if she's priced up Disneyworld? Think she's in for a shock if not 🤣
I hadn’t realised the building society own the flat with the mortgage 😉.
There really is no excuse for them not to move. Mr Claire bought a brand new car recently. That money would have been better spent finding a new home that met the children's needs. Her kids had bottles for years so it’s unlikely they will have relationships before they are 30 🤣🤣🤣
She clearly doesn’t want to let go of her ‘babies’.