Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who gives half a bear yo yo? Poor kids must be starving by the end of the day!
Mrs mum life and more clearly 🤣.

She ought to crawl back under the stone she came out of. Disgusting creature. That useless 💨 she married is even worse, little waste of oxygen that he is.

I’m just waiting for the tit show of a drive to Eurocamp holiday. It will be a rerun of the life of the Baldwin’s debacle. Only difference being Wet Wipe doesn’t /rations won’t let him cook. He’s not taking his new car. Hers is always in the garage. How far will they get before it breaks down? The rug rats create going to Aldi let alone Spain

Reactions: 4
What have I just watched? For the love of god - take her to the vet,

1. Wet Wipe is out for two nights in a row - but needs a social life.

2. Rations got a ten minute freebie ‘massage’ and then panicked signing up for a £70 contract.

3. Harangued said massage company for refund (£70) and drew imaginary chiropractor £50) into debate. I her dreams)

4. Second hand car that she’s had for eight years is playing up and costing her money.

5. Realisation behind self employed means if you don’t work you don’t get paid.

6. Genuine question. If you constantly reschedule or cancel cleaning jobs (there are millions ready to step in to her services - good cleaners are from established companies) how do your ‘clients’ ie friends and families tolerate you?

7. They gave financial issues to address so they can do family stuff they want to.

8. Wet Wipe fetched her a Lidl yoghurt home and it made her poorly.

9. She has hard skin on her hooves.

Might other tattlers add to my observations please?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is apparently "buttered toast" did she toast it over a tealight? and as for the butter.......bloody hell tight cow, those poor kids.

claire.png

• Haha
  • Wow
wheres the butter? One of my kids likes barely toasted toast to be fair but I at least butter it edge to edge!

She has posted some pics on you tube. She is wearing that fluffy jumper and jazzy leggings to Lilly sports day! She looks like she is in pjs . How embrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why's the halfwit hiding lily's face on the community page, yet she's in her pathetic vlogs not hidden 🤔

couldn't make this tit up.

And you could make a pot of soup out that ugly jumper

Screenshot_20240628-215603.png
Screenshot_20240628-215646.png

• Haha
Why in gods name would she go outdoors, let alone the kids school in that fleeced top and those dreadful leggings? They must breathe unaided and 💩 uninvited on a regular basis. Those poor kids must be mortified.

Reactions: 5
She's barely any clothes and she never buys the kid's clothes either they're scruffy.

they have no room for clothes in the mixed sex/age dormitory, when ours were young they had a wardrobe, and a chest of drawers each ( about 6 drawers) bursting with clothes, our two had a room each, unlike donkeys three.

can you imagine three wardrobes and big chests of drawers in the dormitory haha.

At lilys age our daughter already had a dressing table and our son a computer desk (PlayStation), where do the boys use the PlayStation? and how do they choose who watches what on the shared tv haha, a hormonal male pre teen won't be wanting to watch a 6 year old girls cartoons haha
---
"No nasties" apart from the ARTIFICIALLY made Vanilla extract, and Sugar
---
15 likes haha

Attachments

Last edited:
I don't watch this channel very often but I noticed a comment she just made saying she no longer speaks to her sister.
----

1719668787250.png

• Wow
  • Haha
she's lost a babysitter for the summer holidays, wonder what happened? I bet she was ranting about in here and her sister said well they do have got a point, it's true what they're saying...

or she shouted at her niece? was over the limit 🍸driving with her?

• Heart
I don't watch this channel very often but I noticed a comment she just made saying she no longer speaks to her sister.
----

View attachment 3024162
Ho ho ho. Even her sister cannot tolerate the idle witch. That’s a turn up for the shop. Has the king suffering sister been desperate enough to be making eyes at wet wipe.
---
Rations did say she had, had a lot going on behind the scenes and it ‘wasn’t her story to tell’ 🤣. Taking a queue from her heroine Mummy of Four.

At least the cleaning ‘clients’ have one less kid to contend with - if donkey face condescends to rock up to work in the first place. This woman just keeps on giving. She is beyond priceless. I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think it happened after the mum dropped the niece to hers late one night. Thought it was all strange.

Prob jealous the sister took the job she had previously being offered in the doc surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 3