Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stumbled across this woman after reading comments on the R channel. I’m absolutely agog. Why are there so many useless people exploiting their children? Why don’t they care that the internet is forever and all their friends will know that they are rammed in a tiny space, eat tit, and wear nappies and drink out of baby bottles at 5? It needs to be outlawed.
She's a complete tattle treat eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is the "huge room" 3 kids sleep in. And that "dining table" isn't big enough for 5 people.
View attachment 2666761
View attachment 2666762
---
That tv looks like a accident waiting to happen.
The bloody beds are each blocking the window. What the hell is going on. If she thinks it’s a big room she clearly has huge difficulties with spatial awareness. This can be common in many mental illnesses. It can however be down to gross stupidity. It may be a combination of both.
---
Highly processed reformed cold meat, nuggets, pizzas, fake nutella, white bread ect...but she feeds her kids so well, 💩
View attachment 2752808View attachment 2752809
---
Highly processed reformed cold meat, nuggets, pizzas, fake nutella, white bread ect...but she feeds her kids so well, 💩
View attachment 2752808View attachment 2752809
Healthiest option for dinner in that bag of 💩 is roast daffodils.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her and her husband desperate for YT fame sharing their kids childhood to strangers. On Christmas morning she was more focused on checking the camera was still recording than enjoying her kids opening up the gifts. All three kids are squeezed in one bedroom ( two boys aged 12 & 8?, and the girl 4) yet she believes it's up to the council to re-home them. She has absolute no patience with the kids, and I personally think she wants another for content. Her and her husband are very hostile to each other, I don't think he's happy, he spends a lot of time at his grandparents house alone
If you had to come home to her miserable and angry attitude I safely bet you’d go anywhere but the Guinea pig cage they call home.

Reactions: 5
Me too, you can hear the underlying aggression in her when she's speaking and it pokes its head out when she's having a rant for sure, nasty piece of work.
---
Laurien from ordinary english mum often comments on Claires vlogs, really nice supportive comments but in her latest vlog she's just said she bought night time pull ups for one of her boys but she doesn't want to say which one so as not to embarrass him....take note Claire!
yes I noticed this comment too! Laurien has some common sense

Reactions: 1
Laurien and Ria Suzzane both have much more common sense and are plainly providing for and protecting their children, It does however seem strange they both support Claire at some level.

Reactions: 2
is that a lock on the out side of the kids hamster cage bedroom? is she locking them in
View attachment 2776547View attachment 2776554
It wouldn’t surprise me if she was locking them in. She should be locked up 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Slices of plain brioche for packed lunch and a jam sandwich another day. Half a bear yo-yo. Honestly shame wouldn’t let you show it. Children were better fed on rations during the war. Apparently she needs to buy more snacks as the boys are eating more 🙄

Last edited:
Slices of plain brioche for packed lunch and a jam sandwich another day. Half a bear yo-yo. Honestly shame wouldn’t let you show it. Children were better fed on rations during the war. Apparently she needs to buy more snacks as the boys are eating more 🙄
Who halves a fruit roll for kids their ages? It makes her look miserly and the kids will surely get laughed at. Those tiny plastic tubs she puts things in are what I used when mine were toddlers, 3 mini poppadoms in one, a few chocolate hoops cereal in another and half a fruit roll up, no wonder the boys are starving.

I don’t understand how she has to buy two different yo-yos because Lilly doesn’t like them.they are the same!

Reactions: 3
For someone who's so obsessed with "no nasties" in food she sure does feed them a lot of processed crap, the fridge riders and those chicken skewers are prime examples.

She must have deleted quite a few videos as her earlier ones just show as shopping hauls and meals of the weeks. I’m sure there were other ones that have now gone. Social Blade also shows her views as -106,895 yesterday so I think that must have been a good few gone. Her calling out the trolls video is still there though 🤣

Who halves a fruit roll for kids their ages? It makes her look miserly and the kids will surely get laughed at. Those tiny plastic tubs she puts things in are what I used when mine were toddlers, 3 mini poppadoms in one, a few chocolate hoops cereal in another and half a fruit roll up, no wonder the boys are starving.
I’m surprised all three kids haven’t gt symptoms of severe malnutrition. She looks after herself and the drip she’s hitched to. They enjoy copious amounts of alcohol, date nights and takeaways, whilst the kids starve. That said she packs her ‘man’ off to work with a box of Aldi cereal for lunch. His colleagues must be peeing themselves. No bloke would put up with that.

she never buys meat from a butcher's, never once seen her with a steak for Gareth...

no wonder he goes to grannies a lot

now get them a house that fits you idiot....your oldest will be starting puberty.

you are not a good mum.

a good mum does not exploit her kids...and all the rest of stuff you do & don't do
Screenshot_20240224-133420.png

• Wow
  • Heart
she never buys meat from a butcher's, never once seen her with a steak for Gareth...

no wonder he goes to grannies a lot
Absolutely. It’s not just for the food. It’s to get away from her. I think they can’t stand each other and those kids tip him over the edge. She really is awful.
---
Wow what a lovely comment to put out to the public, potty mouth Claire and her underlying aggression 🤣
Classy witch. You really wouldn’t want to meet her at her best. However, imagine her with a few bevvies in her and you looked at her in an unforgiving way. Those teeth could do some damage. She could likely throw a good punch too.
---
now get them a house that fits you idiot....your oldest will be starting puberty.

you are not a good mum.

a good mum does not exploit her kids...and all the rest of stuff you do & don't do
View attachment 2777355
This deluded imbecile really needs help. The s..t word and the f..k explorative on a ‘real mum doing food hauls, day in the life and keeping it real’. She really does need help. Who in their right mind would think it okay to have a prepubescent boy with ADHD shacked up in a glorified cupboard with his brother, let alone lily livered Lily? As if their situation isn’t awful enough she then blasts it all over YouTube. I believe her mother was/is a teacher. This makes it even more terrifying. Social Services and the school should be involved and the early intervention in psychosis team 😂

Last edited:
she's deleted the Spain vlogs where she was in a bad mood the whole time and didn't talk to wet wipe Gareth for a day because the oldest asked for a cheap toy from a shop haha...

And the oldest will get laughed at on September when at high school once they find the vlogs and see he shares with his little sister and brother,

can goofy Claire not see what she's doing to these innocent children

• Haha
Does she want a pat on the back for her having Milk in cup when NHS guidelines are to stop bottles at one years old.
the Spain vlogs should her kids ferral in restaurants and people were commenting on their behaviour. On her insta stories they are in a restaurant and Lilly has bare feet! Gross!!🤢

• Wow