Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dishes up shite like this and then gets arsey telling people not to leave snarky comments 🤣

claire.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Dishes up shite like this and then gets arsey telling people not to leave snarky comments 🤣
View attachment 2778871?
Is th at dry bread with no butter? The greasy damp slurry around the minuscule slither of dubious looking meat looks awful and why in gods name would she put that yo yo thing on the plate with the savoury food. It’s little wonder they are all ill so often with the lack of good food she dishes up 🤮

Reactions: 4
Is th at dry bread with no butter? The greasy damp slurry around the minuscule slither of dubious looking meat looks awful and why in gods name would she put that yo yo thing on the plate with the savoury food. It’s little wonder they are all ill so often with the lack of good food she dishes up 🤮
Her meals look Foul, someone please gift her some bloody cornflour so she can stop dishing up rank looking meat in puddles 🤮

• Haha
Her meals look Foul, someone please gift her some bloody cornflour so she can stop dishing up rank looking meat in puddles 🤮
The cornflour would admittedly soak up the puddle but it would like likely lump on the grease. I’m old and have been googling the yo yo things. Whilst the manufacturers claim they are one of the five a day nutritionalist say the fruit is altered in the manufacturing process and they should be treated with the same caution as sweets and cake. I’ve noticed she often only gives them half one.

Reactions: 3
The cornflour would admittedly soak up the puddle but it would like likely lump on the grease. I’m old and have been googling the yo yo things. Whilst the manufacturers claim they are one of the five a day nutritionalist say the fruit is altered in the manufacturing process and they should be treated with the same caution as sweets and cake. I’ve noticed she often only gives them half one.
She's one of those people that see's the word fruit and thinks it's healthy. She's has no clue about cooking and how simmering would reduce the liquid down and thicken the dish. They're all easily pleased with the slop she feeds them.

I don’t understand why she can’t go to the shop any other time to top up on the kids lunch box things. The kids lunches are ridiculous and they must get bullied for them.

• Haha
Claire it's not the sausages you're getting the "snarky" comments about, it the plain pasta, who the fucks eats plain pasta.

and I see your sister is another one that's turned their offspring into a food weirdo...fried egg and plain pasta .....

I honestly don't understand how you can show they plates, and what's with the continuous burnt pizzas.

Telling your kids to be quiet because you are filming yet you say your a good mum

Curry with salad and cheese slices 😮
Screenshot_20240225-212444.png
Screenshot_20240225-212516.png

• Heart
She shows Lilly’s plate with hardly anything on for her to try. She literally eats bread that’s it. No wonder she is ill all of the time.

• Sad
I also don’t understand why she goes food shopping on the weekend and takes the kids. Can’t she go in the week on her own? When not cleaning as I’m sure she doesn’t have clients all day. Or go on a evening when Gareth is back

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm in another thread ( life with the Baldwin's) and a tattler screenshot a comment Kayleigh B left on Clair's channel, then well well well as soon as it was mentioned on thread it was deleted not long after...

we think it's Clair that deleted it because she knows Kayleigh is hated and it could drive more traffic in here.

I bet Claire has a tattle account too.
Let’s play tattle bingo. Suggestions please for her Tattle name? First prize cheap chicken nuggets, Second prize 38p pizza 3rd prize nowt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Let’s play tattle bingo. Suggestions please for her Tattle name? First prize cheap chicken nuggets, Second prize 38p pizza 3rd prize nowt 😂
I think she looks like a Donkey...

so Donkey face can be her nickname, other nicknames welcome 😀
---
*I read that wrong I thought we had to give her a nickname lol*

Donkey face 🐴

Last edited:
  • Haha
There are so many ‘family channels’ that manage to vlog without controversy. They might not be perfect but they protect their kids. I am thinking Sam at Live life by the Hauls. She rarely shows her kids and they are extremely well provided for. There is Victoria Jane, and obviously Laurien (Ordinary English Mum).
Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes (highly successful) and who both show their kids on line but are fiercely protective of them as are Family Fizz. On the down side we have the Mingham’s, Sullivans and the now defunct Life of the Baldwins, and the farmers wife from Yorkshire (Jen perhaps).
Children are precious and need to be nurtured, provided with adequate accommodation and well fed. Plastering them on YouTube to earn their parents a few quid is criminal. I hope this is finally addressed in government and these children eventually get the same protection as child actors.

• Heart
Pity party on latest vlog, has someone been reading her tattle thread? They all thrive on kiss arse comments yet crumble at the slightest criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
you share your crap for people to watch, and no one is obsessed...

tattlers don't like child exploiters, and you are first class at it.

Ps. Learn to spell "fruit" properly
Screenshot_20240226-201031.png
Screenshot_20240226-201014.png

• Haha
Mouthy Claire please take note. My dog food delivery and the hay for the bunnies has been delivered this evening, It cost almost £150. The veggies are coming tomorrow. Trust me they will eat it. The bunnies do have a water bottle. They cant use a cup 😂
---
Unbelievable. Her latest offering is that she needs to cut down on her working hours 🙄, I’m almost seventy and put in best part of a morning looking after the other half and feeding the many ‘Tail bearing’ inhabitants.

Last edited:
her response to a comment..

"I'm not exploiting my children"

are you serious Claire??? I'm actually lost for words
Screenshot_20240226-220850.png

• Haha
don't you know you can close the door...and what lady uses a phone on the loo.

It's so pathetic how she will set up situations to use for content
Screenshot_20240227-104204.png

• Haha