Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t realised the building society own the flat with the mortgage 😉.
There really is no excuse for them not to move. Mr Claire bought a brand new car recently. That money would have been better spent finding a new home that met the children's needs. Her kids had bottles for years so it’s unlikely they will have relationships before they are 30 🤣🤣🤣
She clearly doesn’t want to let go of her ‘babies’.
yep I thought the same when he got a new car, why not buy cheaper and put the extra money towards a bigger house?

Reactions: 3
all fur coat and no knickers....

a flash car yet their 3 kids different sex, sleeping like submariners

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yep I thought the same when he got a new car, why not buy cheaper and put the extra money towards a bigger house?
Exactly. It ain’t rocket science. It’s hard but they could likely manage with one car. He could drop ‘em at school and Mouthy could save herself a work out and walk to school to collect ‘em. There are those big things called 🚌’s and the occasional (maybe frequent) trips to the doctors could be done by taxi or a lift from a friend. That would save her the indignity of cleaning other folks homes and carting her kids with her. How would she ever cope as a single mum? House fits but that’s all. What a waste of space she is.
---
all fur coat and no knickers....

a flash car yet their 3 kids different sex, sleeping like submariners
I missed that responding to another comment. God love you 🤣and I wish you well. Even submariners couldn’t put up with her rations. They’d think the vessel had, had a major leak when presented with her sloppy gunk as rations. She’d have them round the bend 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
He gets Cadbury Chocolate when the kids get the cheapest saver’s chocolate. She is forever saying this is for Gareth. She doesn’t buy the kids anything new it’s hand me downs or vinted. I’m not judging that because money is tight for people but not for them if he can get a brand new car and keep a motor bike going. She doesn’t seem to spend much on herself, she always wears the same things from charity shops. He even bought a new picture that they put up instead of the Christmas decorations which the kids were obviously looking forward to.

Reactions: 5
Fancy car, fancy clothes and look at his hair, ten ton of hairspray on it🤢, he loves himself
And does no housework, and walks around naked.... if he was my other half he'd get a kick up the backside, or booted out the door. Selfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fancy car, fancy clothes and look at his hair, ten ton of hairspray on it🤢, he loves himself
They do seem very oddly matched. He gets a new car, the best quality clothes, time to enjoy himself and what appears to be a lot of booze. Meanwhile, she seems to do nothing (but moan) and is always trying to get the cheapest of everything. I cannot fathom the dynamics between them. It might be she thinks she’s married well 🤣. She seems to faun around getting ‘his’ shopping and alcohol but the kids rarely get anything decent at all.

at 7.25 onwards on today's vlog she's washing a baby bottle with titty hahaha.

and she had to ask Gareth if she could get a dishwasher....thought you run your own "company" Claire, so why do you need to ask Gareth what you can and can't buy.

she probably has only two clients a week, and I hope the lady she embarrassed with saying she had to empty her Hoover 4 times has sacked her.

• Heart
at 7.25 onwards on today's vlog she's washing a baby bottle with titty hahaha.

and she had to ask Gareth if she could get a dishwasher....thought you run your own "company" Claire, so why do you need to ask Gareth what you can and can't buy.

she probably has only two clients a week, and I hope the lady she embarrassed with saying she had to empty her Hoover 4 times has sacked her.
Me too. I’d rather be knee deep in gunge than have her in my cottage. Admittedly I have four dogs and cook on a wood fuel range. My hoover only gets emptied once by the cleaner (I checked) .
Self employed business my arse. She’s little more than a jobbing skivvy. Doubt she will be paying to HMRC anytime soon.
---
Doing ‘admin’. Delusions of grandeur or what. She goes and cleans a few toilets and wipes and hoovers a handful of houses. 🙄. Her successful newly named YouTube must be raking it in. I can’t be sure but imagine she’s paid cash for her smear and wipe efforts but do know a company wouldn’t send her to someone’s house twice and certainly wouldn’t have her kids rock up. What a bloody joke this woman is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
she probably works cash in hand, no decent "cleaning company" would be taking their kids into the home's.

she spends more time at home than she does at "work".

she's trying to push her crappy channel so she doesn't need to clean the odd house

• Heart
The dopey mare spends so much time straightening her hair. It never looks any different. She then whinges and moans about washing a few pots and smearing her minuscule kitchen. She couldn’t rush if she had a missile up her rear end (dread the thought). I doubt she is intellectually gifted. However, with three kids in full tome education she could do GCSE and A level qualifications and improve her employability prospect’s. They then might provide her kids with a hutch 🐹

• Heart
does the cash from exploiting your kids on YT help pay for your selfish husbands car....

disgraceful him buying a fancy car when your kids are living the way they're 🐟🐟🐟and shared online for a few extra bucks
Screenshot_20240303-113330.png

Hi guys. I’m trusting all is well with you?

I haven’t had time for YouTube and tattle until tonight. You won’t believe the day I’ve had. There were a few pots to wash, a bench to wipe, and a pizza to burn. This was before I did my admin (this amounted to paying the milkman and putting the food delivery away). I don’t know how I cope.

Claire needs a medal to cope with her heavy load. How she copes is beyond me. I’m off for a lay down.

• Haha
I see she’s ‘not well’ again. 🙄. It might just be her appalling diet that is plaguing her. The click and collect was as mind numbing as usual. If you take off the cost of all the biscuits, fruit pooches and yo-yo’s there was next to nothing to eat. A tiny pack of mince for bolognese and another for ‘mince casserole’ what ever that might be. There are five of them. That said wet wipe Gareth collected the shopping. King Charles is getting off his sick bed to knight the freak on Saturday. Mouthy will put up a picnic and fill the water bottles. If she has time.

I think lazy Gareth's checked out of this marriage, he's always at his grans or parents,

he doesn't want his face shown on camera anymore but it's ok for his kids to get exploited for a few extra bucks because he doesn't earn enough
---
He wears shades a lot, even in winter
Screenshot_20240306-175808.png

---
Screenshot_20240306-180228.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She bought the children the cheapest uniforms and school shoe. The vlog has been deleted now. I actually thought they were struggling financially and she was doing the best she could I would never feed the nasty chicken nuggets and other meats to my children. I would never buy them the crap clothes and second hand Christmas presents, or only one kid have a decent present each year. But then I haven’t got a brand new car or two cars. She is always moaning about her middle boy is that because she wishes he was a girl. That’s probably why they had a third. They seem like nice children and unfortunately I bet they are bullied. I think she is trying to please him so he doesn’t leave.

The oldest boy looked like he had flairy pyjama bottoms on in the park and he had velcro trainers on...

can't he tie his laces

She won't like this comment, got a few likes too.....incoming F-bomb rant 🤣

claire.png

---
And more.......

claire.png

---
Rang her mum crying and asked her if she was going to die FFS Claire it's the viral thing that most people have or have had over the last few weeks, such a bloody hypochondriac.

Last edited:
she said in comments Gareth doesn't want to be in the vlogs now as he doesn't want spoken about....

Well Gareth your home and kids are the content so whether you like it or not people will still talk.

and Claire said the channel is about her life ....no Claire it's your poor children's childhood that's getting pimped out to help pay for your husband's car

• Heart
Reactions: 7