Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how does a 8? year old even know a egg white is a option..

defo food issues, all copied behaviour from her
Screenshot_20240218-202525.png

Reactions: 3
Savage comment on Ordinary English mum Chanel. Dig at Claire 😂
---
I also don’t understand sharing every detail of Gareth being ill. I’m sure he wanted it to be shared all over the internet. Again putting it in the title to get views, sick

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe its me being the odd one but she mentions her kids being naked alot and then todays vlog hubby walked in the kitchen naked.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She must have been deleting videos as her Social Blade shows her in a minus of views. Looks like she deleted something else today. Can’t remember which one her rant of ripping someone a new one is on but I wonder if that one has gone.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It's threatening behaviour so YT could have deleted?, or could have been her after reading in here.

Around £3 a vlog haha, redneck Claire
---
plus she's probably deleting some so the R channel doesn't share, he's probably onto her

Reactions: 5
She must have been deleting videos as her Social Blade shows her in a minus of views. Looks like she deleted something else today. Can’t remember which one her rant of ripping someone a new one is on but I wonder if that one has gone.
It was still there 5 minutes ago. Ts 06.15

She's so self absorbed. Obviously her husband is unwell, but in her latest vlog, all she banged on about was how stressed she was and how hard it was looking after him. Try telling that to full time carers. What a witch!

• Heart
Im only a few minutes into the vlog and her moaning is off the charts, she's wallowing in self pity. Oh and Lily has another "suspected UTI" that poor kid is full to the brim of calpol and antibiotics.

What kind of man is Gareth? why's he allowing this exploiting of his kids, doesn't he care what Claire shares.

I think their marriage is weak and unhappy, and that's probably why he spends a lot of time at his grandparents or his mum's,

all the moaning on yesterday's vlog, fs Claire, it was your choice to have three kids.
I’m so glad to have found this thread. The silly witch hates me. I called her out initially about the inadequate housing and basically was told do do one. Obviously I was heartbroken. .

As for the wet weekend that is Gareth, I’d visit anyones grandparents rather than go home to that little ray of sunshine 🤣. He goes out a lot at weekends too. A younger vibrant woman could be the making of him. It would be the kids that suffered though. Let’s face it mum of the year would struggle with money with her YouTube and few hours cleaning as her income.

Too little food and too much alcohol going on in that house, in my opinion.
---
Maybe its me being the odd one but she mentions her kids being naked alot and then todays vlog hubby walked in the kitchen naked.
I had noticed this too. Terrifying. They are bad enough clothed 🤣

It's threatening behaviour so YT could have deleted?, or could have been her after reading in here.

Around £3 a vlog haha, redneck Claire
---
plus she's probably deleting some so the R channel doesn't share, he's probably onto her
Someone might have mentioned her to the stripy one.

Last edited:
yes I noticed there's a lot of beer in the fridge and spirits on the worktop...she probably in bad mood constantly as she has a continuous hangover.

Lily's probably got a UTI as she will be dehydrated, the girl needs water and not milk in a baby bottle.

Someone did mention her to the R.. she puts out so much child exploiting content ect that I can see this thread getting busier, and the R starting on her

Reactions: 2
yes I noticed there's a lot of beer in the fridge and spirits on the worktop...she probably in bad mood constantly as she has a continuous hangover.

Lily's probably got a UTI as she will be dehydrated, the girl needs water and not milk in a baby bottle.

Someone did mention her to the R.. she puts out so much child exploiting content ect that I can see this thread getting busier, and the R starting on her
Someone did.

Reactions: 1
couldn't get your camera out quick enough could you Claire..

did you tell the Nurse Lily lives on milk from a baby bottle?
Screenshot_20240220-173415.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Health anxiety and anhedonia. She is neurotic and deeply unpleasant. I recon she’d pick a fight with a paper bag
Me too, you can hear the underlying aggression in her when she's speaking and it pokes its head out when she's having a rant for sure, nasty piece of work.
---
Laurien from ordinary english mum often comments on Claires vlogs, really nice supportive comments but in her latest vlog she's just said she bought night time pull ups for one of her boys but she doesn't want to say which one so as not to embarrass him....take note Claire!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I stumbled across this woman after reading comments on the R channel. I’m absolutely agog. Why are there so many useless people exploiting their children? Why don’t they care that the internet is forever and all their friends will know that they are rammed in a tiny space, eat tit, and wear nappies and drink out of baby bottles at 5? It needs to be outlawed.

• Heart