Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that concerned about him you had the 📷 at the ready.

Claire you are a child exploiting attention seeker
Screenshot_20240212-111012.png

---
Is he copying your hypochondriac ways??

Reactions: 2
that concerned about him you had the 📷 at the ready.

Claire you are a child exploiting attention seeker
View attachment 2751813
---
Is he copying your hypochondriac ways??
I can't stand it when parents use pics of their kids poorly or in hospital for engagement, it's awful. I did wonder if he fainted due to lack of food, she said it was 9.55am and she was just making his breakfast, we've seen the teeny tiny portions she feeds them, poor lad won't have eaten since the teatime before which would likely be 15+ hours earlier. He starts secondary school in September, if other kids see things like this his life will be made a misery.

Reactions: 3
Highly processed reformed cold meat, nuggets, pizzas, fake nutella, white bread ect...but she feeds her kids so well, 💩
Screenshot_20240212-202625.png
Screenshot_20240212-202633.png

Highly processed reformed cold meat, nuggets, pizzas, fake nutella, white bread ect...but she feeds her kids so well, 💩
View attachment 2752808View attachment 2752809
She's a total hypocrite with food, she's super obsessed with checking ingredients for "no nasties" then feeds them the cheapest nastiest chicken nuggets out there, she seemed pleased it was chicken breast used in them but if she saw how they were made she'd soon change her mind on them being good, she needs to google mechanically separated meat 🤮 wafer thin ham is another thing I don't touch after seeing how it's made.

Reactions: 5
she said she might need to take the kids to work with her..

how unprofessional, arrange child care,

if she was cleaning our house, I certainly wouldn't want her kids there.

Reactions: 4
I think the kid's are deliberately acting "ill" "fainting" "food issues" ... because it's the only way they get attention
---
Charlie in the back with his loud "cough".

Claire and her kids needs a oscar for acting.

Fainted 🤣...
---
Yes Clair, it's terrifying your son is putting on this show for attention

Last edited:
Her obsession with illness is rubbing off on the kids for sure, in every vlog she mentions multiple times how poorly they all are or how she can feel another cold coming on, hypochondriac for sure.

Reactions: 1
She's very OTT over the corners on the shoe storage box, she's got cushions covering the bottom ones in case the kids don't "tear their skin apart" it'd not like they're babies or toddlers, she'll pass all that anxiety over things like this onto the kids.

I'm in another thread ( life with the Baldwin's) and a tattler screenshot a comment Kayleigh B left on Clair's channel, then well well well as soon as it was mentioned on thread it was deleted not long after...

we think it's Clair that deleted it because she knows Kayleigh is hated and it could drive more traffic in here.

I bet Claire has a tattle account too.

• Wow
I'm in another thread ( life with the Baldwin's) and a tattler screenshot a comment Kayleigh B left on Clair's channel, then well well well as soon as it was mentioned on thread it was deleted not long after...

we think it's Clair that deleted it because she knows Kayleigh is hated and it could drive more traffic in here.

I bet Claire has a tattle account too.
I have no doubt that Claire will be reading here as she always has a snarky moan about supposed comments left on her vlog that I recognise as being discussed here, would not surprise me at all if she has an account.

Does she usually delete Kayleigh's comments? If so, she missed one a few weeks ago.

1708207442012.png

After seeing her mentioned on gummy's thread, i had to go and have a look, and I'm not liking what i've seen so far, although i can't say that i'm surprised.

tit diets, lots of illness and a a mother who doesn't appreciate any well meant advice, even when they are clearly in need of it.

Reactions: 4
Does she usually delete Kayleigh's comments? If so, she missed one a few weeks ago.

View attachment 2764262

After seeing her mentioned on gummy's thread, i had to go and have a look, and I'm not liking what i've seen so far, although i can't say that i'm surprised.

tit diets, lots of illness and a a mother who doesn't appreciate any well meant advice, even when they are clearly in need of it.
could be gummy that's deleted it then? she could be trying to stir up traffic for Claire's thread

I see the vlog had A&E in the title again and she shared every detail of Gareth's symptoms and then she moans when people have opinions on it.
---
Very dramatic reply from here to this comment, has she mentioned Lily being poorly as a baby before?

claire.png

---
PS- I really need to proof read before posting 🤣

Last edited:
She really likes to clap back, doesn't she?

Giving her daughter a bottle is wrong, just so wrong. Also filling her up with milk first thing in the morning is nuts. No wonder the child won't eat much, the poor little thing is full up with milk.

She makes out she's so busy and never gets around to doing everything, but she seems to waste a couple of hours a day chatting tit to her camera.

Stop exploiting your children, put your camera down and go and take a course on nutrition. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She really likes to clap back, doesn't she?

Giving her daughter a bottle is wrong, just so wrong. Also filling her up with milk first thing in the morning is nuts. No wonder the child won't eat much, the poor little thing is full up with milk.

She makes out she's so busy and never gets around to doing everything, but she seems to waste a couple of hours a day chatting tit to her camera.

Stop exploiting your children, put your camera down and go and take a course on nutrition. :mad:
Yep she loves a good clap back, she makes a huge deal of it and once threatened to rip someone a new one if she saw them on the street 🤣 I was mortified for her watching it as she sounded like a complete fool. She claps back at comments made here too and just says "someone said" but it's always right after we've discussed them. She's got a mean streak and is often holding in her temper to appear sickly sweet on vlogs, she's a psychiatrists dream!

Yep she loves a good clap back, she makes a huge deal of it and once threatened to rip someone a new one if she saw them on the street 🤣 I was mortified for her watching it as she sounded like a complete fool. She claps back at comments made here too and just says "someone said" but it's always right after we've discussed them. She's got a mean streak and is often holding in her temper to appear sickly sweet on vlogs, she's a psychiatrists dream!
I actually quite enjoyed watching Claire and when she did that video I was also mortified for her and put me off of watching her. I get that people commenting about your family would be hard to hear etc but you wouldn’t talk like that in your job (I’d hope 😆) and if she sees YouTube as a job then its not really professional to behave like that.

I definitely saw a different side to her after that outburst!

I actually quite enjoyed watching Claire and when she did that video I was also mortified for her and put me off of watching her. I get that people commenting about your family would be hard to hear etc but you wouldn’t talk like that in your job (I’d hope 😆) and if she sees YouTube as a job then its not really professional to behave like that.

I definitely saw a different side to her after that outburst!
Yes, I think it's at those times we see the real Claire emerge