Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It may be Banana milk shake, she was offering that to one of the boys in the vlog I watched yesterday or Saturday.
she's only just recently stopped bf her...so she could still be expressing secretly.

and even if it is banana milk?., why's it in a baby bottle at her age.

Reactions: 2
I think she's found her tattle thread judging by the nods she's giving us on the latest vlog which is by the way STILL about bedwetting :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Claire maybe your daughter is crying at school because she's getting laughed at because her parents are exploiting her and tell strangers online she pees the bed and still uses baby bottles.

are you scrounging for a mattress topper?

wtf are you on about saying they are £1,300.

a mattress topper is only just around £100 from Argos.

You need a new camera your quality is tit.
---
Does Gareth think he's Johnny bravo with his hair haha🤢

Last edited:
Her comments section is always a good read, i've often thought she's a hypochondriac as she's always going on about being ill or coming down with something, she feeds Lily medicine like it's a daily requirement.

claire.png

---
I bet she was fuming at this one.....

claire.png

She must have had some savage comments on her vlog (deleted now by the look of it) as she's ranting on her insta stories about them, even chucks in an F-bomb for good measure 🤣 apparently someone said they bet the kids were really looking forward to their 38p pizzas and that she exploits them. She's trying her hardest to say it doesn't bother her and she finds it funny as she seethes and comes across very bothered about it, these mummy vloggers do make me laugh, put it all out there then get arsey and offended when people comment about it, happy to take the arse licking comments though eh?

Reactions: 3
She must have had some savage comments on her vlog (deleted now by the look of it) as she's ranting on her insta stories about them, even chucks in an F-bomb for good measure 🤣 apparently someone said they bet the kids were really looking forward to their 38p pizzas and that she exploits them. She's trying her hardest to say it doesn't bother her and she finds it funny as she seethes and comes across very bothered about it, these mummy vloggers do make me laugh, put it all out there then get arsey and offended when people comment about it, happy to take the arse licking comments though eh?
All these people need in here lol,

and she must be pissed off, or she wouldn't even mention it.

Ps, i have never once commented on her channel as it helps her algorithm

All these people need in here lol,

and she must be pissed off, or she wouldn't even mention it.

Ps, i have never once commented on her channel as it helps her algorithm
Me neither, I tattle but I don't take it off here. Where was it you saw those people saying they were waiting to get into tattle for this thread? I need to hear what they have to say LOL

Reactions: 1
Me neither, I tattle but I don't take it off here. Where was it you saw those people saying they were waiting to get into tattle for this thread? I need to hear what they have to say LOL
I didn't even know "Zacky" had ADHD....or is it Claire that done a self diagnose on him?

Attachments

Not just us chatting about those things then! I hope those people do get to come on here and join in. She's only mentioned the ADHD a couple of times, she said he has really bad outbursts and she tries to calm him down to stop things escalating but she doesn't really talk about it much.

I didn’t know he had ADHD
Im surprised she hasn't mentioned it more seen as she goes on and on and on about every little sniffle they all have, she keeps lily off school all the time saying she doesn't feel well yet she seems fine for the rest of the day, I get it it's hard dropping off a crying child i've been there and walked out of school crying myself but ultimately you do them no favours by giving in so often, it makes it all the harder for them to go in the day after.

Been in the flat over 10 year and still can't afford a move.

I thought it was a lot less than that, going with their run down shared side/garden.

The wall needs skimmed its a mess.

I think it's funny why Claire doesn't think it's a flat because of these steps...

the whole flat is on one level once you walk up them, it's a flat.
Screenshot_20240209-193319.png

Reactions: 1
Been in the flat over 10 year and still can't afford a move.

I thought it was a lot less than that, going with their run down shared side/garden.

The wall needs skimmed its a mess.

I think it's funny why Claire doesn't think it's a flat because of these steps...

the whole flat is on one level once you walk up them, it's a flat.
View attachment 2746568
Exactly this! she calls it a maisonette but a maisonette has two floors after the front door, she's in a flat, a flat too small for them all if all three kids have to share a bedroom and the eldest is starting secondary school this year, give him some privacy!!

Omg what a ungrateful moaning witch she is,

look at her IG stories and you will see what I mean.

Omg what a ungrateful moaning witch she is,

look at her IG stories and you will see what I mean.
Must be so hard to be around her, she's just such a moaner all the time......and a hypochondriac. I've never known anyone moan as much as she does over little things that are most peoples normal anyway.