Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Good god! latest vlog is a pity party and a half, im only a few minutes in and she's laying it on thick about how poorly she's been, she's loving going over it all in fine detail. She said she mentioned her headaches to the doctor and her response was "take some asprin" even her GP is fed up of her and her munchausen's syndrome! oh and she's got health update in the vlog title and thumbnail 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
who in their right mind allows her into their home to clean with 4 kids in tow...

can't wet wipes gran come and sit with them in the flat for a few hours and watch them

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Where are all my loyal tattle friends today? Hope your all well.

I’ve been laid up most of the day on pain meds. Eventually I watched Rations to distract me from the pain and the chore of dragging myself to the loo.

Madam spent £97 quid this week. There were 6 boxes of bear/Dino yo-yos, 3 multi packs of crisps, several packets of biscuits and even more chocolate bars. This was notwithstanding 3 huge bottles of juice.

The downside to this extravaganza is they have the enormous treat of meals with two sausages each a further feast with a chicken thigh each and she’s going to stretch 500grams of mince to provide 10 meals. She’s a magician is the Hampshire Scrooge.

Wet wipe must be eating elsewhere. What man could survive on two sausages, or one chicken thigh, and god forbid 50grams of mince? They were better fed in Victorian Work-houses.

Paranoid about "nasties" in food yet buys all that processed crap and spends a fortune on plastic rolled up fruit pulp. As for the meals vlog last night did you see the sharer bowls of food on offer? Tiny ramequins with a few slices of cucumber and tomato that looked like single portions and about 12 sweet potato fires again in a sharer bowl, don't get me started on the curry that looked more like soup it was so watery and she had to go fishing in it to get some meat :ROFLMAO: she's just so odd.

• Haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
is that a normal thing for cleaner to take their kids with them to clean a clients house? Ive never heard of people doing this. I know if I hired someone to clean my house, I wouldnt be happy to know that they'd brought their kids with them to do god knows what when Im not there.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
She makes it sound like she can do what she likes when she's at work because she's self employed, if I had a cleaner that brought not only her own three kids but her sisters kid too i'd be telling her no chance and if she tried it more than once i'd find another cleaner! Her three are all whiney kids too, can't imagine them all sat quietly while she gets on with her job, especially Lily who is always craving attention because Claire has made her a performing monkey for the viewers.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Zak was dipping a popadom in tomato ketchup...and notice the gran gave them more meat as she knows her grandson is under fed.

I noticed Lily’s baby bottle was back out tonight. The big girl cup didn’t last long. Here’s to her secondary teeth being ruined. The sloppy gunge was back on the plates as usual. No wonder Charlie has a bad ‘belly’.

Can some knowledgeable tattler confirm if it’s safe to remove the powder from a capsule? My understanding was that capsules ensured safe transit through the stomach and the active medicine was extracted in the intestines. I could be hallucinating but I’m certain they are capsules for a reason.

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
Dishes up shite like this and then gets arsey telling people not to leave snarky comments 🤣

claire.png

• Sick
She now wants to be assessed for ADHD. She has lived all these years without knowing so what does it matter now. She watches a YouTuber called Mummy of Four and she is copying her. I hope they all don’t think the NHS should assess them as there are lots of children out there that need the help so much more. She is so self absorbed. I think she annoys me more than any other YouTuber.
She certainly annoys me more than anything that has a pulse. Exercising her vocal chords and advanced qualifications in the field of minimal nutrition is her only skill set. If I were her GP I’d strike her off the practice list. There are genuinely ill patients who need help and there’s gob-shite faker Claire,

Notwithstanding wetwipe being presented with that lettuce for tea Rations continues imitating the irritating mummy of four with her ‘salad on the table’ with most meals. How anyone could be sufficiently impressed by the hyper and no cook at all Rhi is beyond perplexing. You couldn’t make a good ‘un if you combined the pair of em 😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I’m a tad confused. I’ve not long discovered the lovely Clare so am still making my way down the rabbit hole, but she couldn’t show everything she bought in Home Bargains because her’s is a “family friendly channel” (wtaf are they selling in Home Bargain nowadays) yet she wears a lot and tells people to fuck off! What’s family friendly about that?

And why is she constantly going on about “nasties“ in food when she feeds her kids utter shite? She has to have been dropped on her head at some point in her life.
She spouts utter shite and has munchausens for sure! Self importance is rife and an obsession with illness dominates her vlogs. Nasty sod that likes to rant about anyone who dares to not kiss her arse in the comments.

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Last week when they went to Wet Wipes parents, Lily’s “tummy was really hurting” then in the shopping vlog she had to buy Calpol because Lily had a headache. Is there ever a time when any one of them isn’t ill? Perhaps if she actually fed them something nutritious it might help. Those hotdogs look horrible. There’s nothing but nasties in them, and she’s done no onions, there‘s no ketchup, mustard or anything else. She truly is useless.

• Heart
In a vlog not long ago Lily was on camera sat in the car with Claire and she said she was there because she wanted to look after her mummy, a comment on it said your little girl is cute. Very straight to the point, nothing else said, no gushy kisses or emojis just your little girl is cute, Claire replied with yes she's a cutie isnt she? and I was horrified, it was clearly a dodgy account targeting children and yet Claire seemed oblivious. Do they not know how the pictures and vlogs of children are manipulated and used, it turns my stomach and is the exact reason parents should protect their children and not splash them all over the internet.
Your absolutely spot on. There was a comment well back (it will be one of the many deleted vlogs) when Lily was in nappies at night and had a wee in the bushes. There was a comment from a man saying there was nothing wrong with either and he too wore nappies. It horrified me. The guy might have had a health condition but why would he disclose that? It was likely far darker and there will be even worse happening. It’s said the likes of Chris Ingham play to these types with open mouthed thumbnails and children in provocative clothing. Mouthy and Wet Wipe may be don’t realise how awful it is out there or maybe they do and don’t care. How long is it going to take before children are protected if not by their parents but legislation to stop kids being filmed like this.

• Heart
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
Why does she always wear that roll neck fleece and horrid print leggings when she's cleaning the flat? What a foul combo
---
Another meal of doom from Fanny Craddock

claire.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Paranoid about "nasties" in food yet buys all that processed crap and spends a fortune on plastic rolled up fruit pulp. As for the meals vlog last night did you see the sharer bowls of food on offer? Tiny ramequins with a few slices of cucumber and tomato that looked like single portions and about 12 sweet potato fires again in a sharer bowl, don't get me started on the curry that looked more like soup it was so watery and she had to go fishing in it to get some meat :ROFLMAO: she's just so odd.
The curry looks so watery. Hasn't she ever heard of a cornflour slurry to thicken up her Currys. Every thing she makes in the instant pot is the same swimming on the plate

A pre teen boy waking up to a pink dolls house and a other car contraption hahaha, not enough room to swing a bloody cat, and does Zak even have friends in the extremely overcrowded weird bedroom set up? because mark my words them and their parents will laugh behind Clair and Zak's back at him sharing with his sister and all the pink stuff everywhere
View attachment 2900331
View attachment 2900333
---
So would selfish Gareth have been happy sharing with his little sister at nearly highschool age 🤔
Knowing Wet Wipe Gareth probably.
---
Those gifted lilac butterfly leggings must be surgically attached to her. They must have a shared blood supply and breathe unaided.
Get a grip love.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
She really likes to clap back, doesn't she?

Giving her daughter a bottle is wrong, just so wrong. Also filling her up with milk first thing in the morning is nuts. No wonder the child won't eat much, the poor little thing is full up with milk.

She makes out she's so busy and never gets around to doing everything, but she seems to waste a couple of hours a day chatting shit to her camera.

Stop exploiting your children, put your camera down and go and take a course on nutrition. :mad:

• Heart
I’m a tad confused. I’ve not long discovered the lovely Clare so am still making my way down the rabbit hole, but she couldn’t show everything she bought in Home Bargains because her’s is a “family friendly channel” (wtaf are they selling in Home Bargain nowadays) yet she wears a lot and tells people to fuck off! What’s family friendly about that?

And why is she constantly going on about “nasties“ in food when she feeds her kids utter shite? She has to have been dropped on her head at some point in her life.
Nasties in the food must mean it has something other than brea, bread crumbs or fruit pulp in it. One of her mob needs the bread crumbs taken off the fish fingers. He must be left with a slither of plankton with the sweepings off the factory floor shite she buys. They must all have rickets .