Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Paranoid about "nasties" in food yet buys all that processed crap and spends a fortune on plastic rolled up fruit pulp. As for the meals vlog last night did you see the sharer bowls of food on offer? Tiny ramequins with a few slices of cucumber and tomato that looked like single portions and about 12 sweet potato fires again in a sharer bowl, don't get me started on the curry that looked more like soup it was so watery and she had to go fishing in it to get some meat :ROFLMAO: she's just so odd.
The curry looks so watery. Hasn't she ever heard of a cornflour slurry to thicken up her Currys. Every thing she makes in the instant pot is the same swimming on the plate

Reactions: 6
A pre teen boy waking up to a pink dolls house and a other car contraption hahaha, not enough room to swing a bloody cat, and does Zak even have friends in the extremely overcrowded weird bedroom set up? because mark my words them and their parents will laugh behind Clair and Zak's back at him sharing with his sister and all the pink stuff everywhere
View attachment 2900331
View attachment 2900333
---
So would selfish Gareth have been happy sharing with his little sister at nearly highschool age 🤔
Knowing Wet Wipe Gareth probably.
---
Those gifted lilac butterfly leggings must be surgically attached to her. They must have a shared blood supply and breathe unaided.
Get a grip love.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
She really likes to clap back, doesn't she?

Giving her daughter a bottle is wrong, just so wrong. Also filling her up with milk first thing in the morning is nuts. No wonder the child won't eat much, the poor little thing is full up with milk.

She makes out she's so busy and never gets around to doing everything, but she seems to waste a couple of hours a day chatting shit to her camera.

Stop exploiting your children, put your camera down and go and take a course on nutrition. :mad:

• Heart
I’m a tad confused. I’ve not long discovered the lovely Clare so am still making my way down the rabbit hole, but she couldn’t show everything she bought in Home Bargains because her’s is a “family friendly channel” (wtaf are they selling in Home Bargain nowadays) yet she wears a lot and tells people to fuck off! What’s family friendly about that?

And why is she constantly going on about “nasties“ in food when she feeds her kids utter shite? She has to have been dropped on her head at some point in her life.
Nasties in the food must mean it has something other than brea, bread crumbs or fruit pulp in it. One of her mob needs the bread crumbs taken off the fish fingers. He must be left with a slither of plankton with the sweepings off the factory floor shite she buys. They must all have rickets .

She really wants to be mummy of four’s ‘mummy of three’. She’s now putting names and telephone number on the kids stuff so if it’s lost she can be phoned and retrieve it. Rhi once had a shoe returned 🙄. Who would have her as their mentor.

I’ve just stopped my studying for today. Retired, tired and Open University degree starting. I’ve sorted the dogs and roasted a chicken. Cooked liver for said dogs. Despite multiple and serious health conditions there has been no need to bother the doctor and everyone in the house is well fed. Admittedly I don’t put up lunch boxes. If I did the dogs would get treats, veggies and some ham or chicken. They haven’t had fruit pots or bear yo-yo’s so I can’t comment if they’d like ‘em.
Enjoy your tea folks and thank god you don’t live at Claire’s

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she's deleted a lot of older vlogs where she's angry with the kids and Gareth, obviously scared of the R channel.

She's trying her best to come across all sweet and light now with the "sweetheart, darling " chat

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Bought wet wipe a £5 lynx body spray but had a rant about value chicken nuggets being fine for the kids despite the low meat content, 23% chicken 77% arsehole and scrotum but it's fiiiiine to give the children as there are "no nasties" in them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Coco23

Maybe its me being the odd one but she mentions her kids being naked alot and then todays vlog hubby walked in the kitchen naked.

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
Why is she sharing those breakfasts? Hardly inspiring and all they show is how tight she is with food for them. She goes on and on about not giving them too much fruit juice then shows lily's breakfast to be chocolate cereal and a chocolate milkshake, she just doesn't make sense.

OEM on yesterday's vlog said she bought treats for her husband as he does so much for her, and she said husband's should do that anyway, but some don't 👀👀

bet it's WW she's talking about
Absolutely. OEM does really well with twice the children Rations has. They buy really good quality food and provide nice packed lunches for the kids. Laurien and Curtis really appreciate each other and never take each other for granted. He works hard and provides for his family. When they have a day out/holiday the youngsters needs and enjoyment are always the main concern. They make Wet Wipe and Rations look just what they are. Criminally negligent half wits in my opinion.

• Heart

sunsunrainbow

Can’t believe the great grand parents brought the bike and they brought sod all! I totally with not buying toys. But gift an experience and say it’s LEGOLAND. Not a day out which means find the cheapest place.
She says about kids getting presents so don’t miss out. But remember at Xmas only one of them gets a main present, then the others have wait for the following years.

She guesses half the prices, she's got loads wrong so far :ROFLMAO: also fish finger salad one night for her and Gareth.....yummy! 🤮 Cheapest, crappiest pizzas for a treat for Zak coming home, poor kid! And totally agree with @Telly Fanatic about the meat she gives them, that plastic re formed "roast turkey" knocks me sick, Claire needs to look into how it's made and what goes into it.
No ‘nasties’ in their diet according to rations. I’d rather eat my own arse than anything she buys/cooks.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
At the start of the latest vlog she's fishing for compliments again asking if she looks like an oompa loompa as she almost dry humps her reflection in the mirror, someone has commented this (below) on it and it made me chuckle, so bloody true! She's so transparent.

If you genuinely believed you looked awful, fat etc; would you put yourself out on YouTube for everyone to see, especially wearing leggings, skinny jeans....you have more confidence than perhaps you think or imagine Claire.

lexiloo

VIP Member
The doctor told Claire to give Charlie bland food.....he's obviously never seen her vlogs, she's got that one covered doc ;)

• Haha

Noseybatch

VIP Member
She seems to have a pair of socks beside her, it looks like she is fixing the insoles. Poor pet.

I will admit my daughter has shoes like this for kickabouts and wellies for walking but not good wear.

Im starting to wonder, is she in a financial abuse situation?

She herself didnt own a pair of trainers until she was gifted a pair. She goes around in £1 flip flops and boots she has had for years that were falling apart.

Also to note, she is wearing her work clothes cooking dinner after cleaning others toilets 🤮

• Sick