Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
I don't know about anyone else, but I don't go around my house in my knickers especially if the kids are around 😂

The smell of desperation

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
at 7.25 onwards on today's vlog she's washing a baby bottle with titty hahaha.

and she had to ask Gareth if she could get a dishwasher....thought you run your own "company" Claire, so why do you need to ask Gareth what you can and can't buy.

she probably has only two clients a week, and I hope the lady she embarrassed with saying she had to empty her Hoover 4 times has sacked her.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
OEM on yesterday's vlog said she bought treats for her husband as he does so much for her, and she said husband's should do that anyway, but some don't 👀👀

bet it's WW she's talking about

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Feeds the kids scraps, buys the cheapest clothing and footwear going......yet wet wipe has a fridge full of beer, it's on every shelf LOL

claire.png

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
what made them buy a top small flat with a shared
overlooked garden that resembles allotments, when they knew they were wanting a family

• Heart

Bixxy

There was two comments saying how mean she is. Someone said they followed her from the beginning and she was mean on lily’s birthday in Spain. She didn’t even buy the caterpillar cake her mum did. I can’t believe she spent well over £200 on Osteopath appointments that didn’t work because she phoned 111, but spends nothing on the children. Zac is going to senior school and wears cheap trainers he will get bullied for. I know people can’t afford things and that is fair enough but the children come second to her and Gareth. She feeds them rubbish and buys them the cheapest things she can.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Gareth could be in charge of all the purse strings and hoarding all the money...what's he up to when he's out? he's not always at his grans, and he's definitely eating elsewhere as her rations wouldn't fill him.

sunsunrainbow

She has posted some pics on you tube. She is wearing that fluffy jumper and jazzy leggings to Lilly sports day! She looks like she is in pjs . How embrassing

• Haha

Bixxy

IMG_3970.png

---
I’m not very good at posting photos but this is what Claire wrote on the Life of the Baldwin.

• Wow
  • Haha

polarbabe

Fancy car, fancy clothes and look at his hair, ten ton of hairspray on it🤢, he loves himself
And does no housework, and walks around naked.... if he was my other half he'd get a kick up the backside, or booted out the door. Selfish.

• Haha

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Surely a small bowl of cereal would be better for you than fried sausage and bacon. My mind boggles.

No sugar kids, I'm just going send your cholesterol through the roof instead.

• Haha

Busymum

I think that sending the children into School with a rusk in their lunchbox is surely going lead to bullying

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
pic of the selfish man without his 😎
Screenshot_20240306-212245.png

---
this was the holiday Claire and him didn't speak for a day or two because the oldest asked for a toy that was only a few euros haha..

the vlogs been deleted after clearly reading in here

• Haha
I only ever knew one mum who breastfed after the child started school. Kid came running out at home time and was up the mother’s jumper slurping like a rat up a drain pipe, It was horrendous. We were all shocked and her school mates thought it hilarious.

• Wow