Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queen4

Chatty Member
I'm confused over what her reasons are for deeming something as healthy or not, and she often mentions about "checking the ingredients". In her haul yesterday she mentioned about the apple dino rolls "there's nothing nasty in there" and that the prawn crackers have "simple ingredients". So does this mean her thinking is that something could be healthy/good only if it doesn't have anything artificial in them?

I ask because the ingredients listed on Aldi's website for the double strength squash she bought shows it contains acesulfame K and sucralose, both of which are artificial sweeteners. Her thinking doesn't appear to be very consistent.

Reactions: 7

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I've just started watching this youtuber's hauls.. Does she normally get this defensive in her shopping vlogs?

"I don't care, it's none of your business, it's my bloody shopping. When you're pay for it you can comment on what I buy"
Your in for a treat ...she's a absolute psycho

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Made me laugh when she said she couldn't be bothered with breakfast by the end of the week, clearly tipping out cereal and spreading stuff on pre made pancakes has exhausted the poor lass.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Has she deleted the pity party "I don't think I can do this anymore vlog"? the one where she told people to leave Gareth alone? Didn't she only post it yesterday?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I've just started watching this youtuber's hauls.. Does she normally get this defensive in her shopping vlogs?

"I don't care, it's none of your business, it's my bloody shopping. When you're pay for it you can comment on what I buy"
She is charm personified 😂. It’s just unbelievable that anyone could be so dammed unpleasant to folk who watch her 💩. It earns a few quid every week after all 🙄

lexiloo

VIP Member
I stumbled across this woman after reading comments on the R channel. I’m absolutely agog. Why are there so many useless people exploiting their children? Why don’t they care that the internet is forever and all their friends will know that they are rammed in a tiny space, eat shit, and wear nappies and drink out of baby bottles at 5? It needs to be outlawed.
She's a complete tattle treat eh?

• Heart

sunsunrainbow

I just watched the vlog….. cannot believe it. Rang 111 for a sore neck…. Get meds. Says oh Gareth might go get this morning, but didn’t. Goes around the shops, makes 3 bunk beds! Then gets them. If that bad you would be straight out to the shops first thing. Also they ordered gel and neck heated pillow on Amazon. If was that bad would get it straight away. Then rings 111 for her boy. Disgusting wasting NHS time!

• Heart
She is doing her voice over and she sounds more and more like Mummy Of Four. I know she watches her vlogs because she always leaves a comment. I really don’t understand why she says she is so busy all the time. She lives in a small flat which wouldn’t take long to clean. She only works a few hours a day. She doesn’t read or do homework with her kids. She only goes shopping once a week and she doesn’t do ironing. she also does not help the children get ready for school not even Lily. I think she is just a moaning, miserable person.
I will say it AGAIN who would want to be, or sound like the dreadful, up her own backside mummy of four? If she tried to shop, cook and care for her children like Ordinary English Mum their lives would be greatly improved.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Pity party on latest vlog, has someone been reading her tattle thread? They all thrive on kiss arse comments yet crumble at the slightest criticism.

• Heart
I almost feel sorry for the husband. He must be mortified that she shows the house and the food they eat to earn a pittance on YouTube. However, since he is the full time Warner he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself for not providing adequate housing for his kids. He buys new cars and has a motor bike. He likes a few bevvies too. Mind I’d need a stiff drink if I had to listen to whinge-a-lot.

For the love of all things holy….. Insomnia is uninvited but hey ho. Puppy has other ideas. This doesn’t include me sleeping. She is beautiful, and is way better fed than Mouthy’s crotch goblins.
Who in their right mind (Claire, obviously) could even contemplate sending a child to school in £5 plimsoles?
Notwithstanding they are notoriously bad for kids feet (fine for partying about - but all day every day) I would hazard a guess non of her classmates would be so pathetically turned out.
In my opinion, even the most financially challenged parent would prioritise children’s footwear above the useless sperm donators lime cordial/alcohol and holidays away from the communal cupboard of a bedroom.

• Heart

Bixxy

She really is a hypochondriac. She phoned 111 spoke to a doctor at 5 in the morning got some Naproxen and then never took it. Now her sinuses hurting. Her children are becoming like her probably for attention. Gareth didn’t even buy her some flowers or chocolate for Mothers Day.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
one child exploiter defending another...

and Claire you deleted you vlogs so people couldn't watch you bullying your children and husband in Spain after I pointed it out in here

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
That bag is ugly and for £39 it's a rip off, she's delusional and as for wet wipe saying she should buy it he was probably just relieved she wasn't spending more on a decent one.

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
this just proves it's unprofessional and she's cleaning a house for no more than £20 ( or less) a turn..

Kids carry bugs too, Norovirous, chicken pox ect....

who in their right mind wants 4 kids that's not family in their home

• Haha
Do they live in a flat?
sorry just found her channel
Yip a two bedroomed upstairs flat. Her second bedroom is tiny, despite her protestations otherwise It is shared by the underfed three urchins. There’s a prepubescent boy (11/12) another 8 and a girl who is almost 6 and still drinking from a teated bottle. Sad child eats baby fruit pots for children 6 months old. She regularly appears to be in nappies. Recently she has pee’d her parent’s bed. The children barely eat but the mouthy mother and greedy wet wipe of a father eat very well, drink like fish and disregard any obligations they have towards the products of a night of unbridled passion. Vomit🤮

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
She’s such a twat when she’s trying to tell everyone off, she cones across really pissed off and fake cocky it’s hysterical 😂 “I’m well ard I am” 😂😂😂

Bixxy

She is very mean to her children. She puts all these posts on instagram about how much she loves her children, but in reality they are just a nuisance to her. Where is Charlie’s day trip she promised him for his birthday. Putting daps on a child is just cruel. I remember the shame of the children when I was at school and that wa nearly 40 years ago. They have no money so they cut down on what the children have not themselves. They are totally selfish parents.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she had "rich buffet food"...eh no you didn't Claire, it was a sea of beige.

Rich in flavour buffet food is Pate, cheese selection, salami, chorizo, olives, smoked salmon, and lots of other stuff that you NEVER buy.

And 50 tiny reformed chicken nuggets is not a lot for 5 kids and 4 adults.

6 small cartons of juice for 5 kids...did they fight for the spare one🤔
---
Her mother-in-law is a "client". Her mother-in-law must be saddened the kids are living like sardines in that upper flat.

Last edited:
  • Heart