MrsMakeup #6 As long as eejits keep buying I'll keep Dubai-ing"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selina looks really shook the last few days. I feel really sorry for her. I’d say her summer in Saint Tropez is prob cancelled now too.

Reactions: 4
Why oh why has she put all that effort (or money) into losing weight and wear what she's wearing 😳 it's very Jane McDonald from the cruise ships or Joan Collins dynasty circa 1990's 😱 shes too young to be dressing like she's dressing.

Reactions: 6
Is QVC not scraping the barrel, like the same level JML scraping the barrel.. i think her products aren't shifting as quickly as they hoped.. but QVC... she should have asked the family for a stall on moore Street it would be less embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is QVC not scraping the barrel, like the same level JML scraping the barrel.. i think her products aren't shifting as quickly as they hoped.. but QVC... she should have asked the family for a stall on moore Street it would be less embarrassing
I’m actually creased.
I used to watch qvc in the 90’s for the pure laugh at the presenters and the utter crap they sell 😬🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I could be mistaken, and I'm open to being corrected, but, I think it takes a bit of work to get a slot on QVC, also it can be VERY lucrative. She might actually do very VERY well $$$$ on this. I think Amy Connolly did a slot on it with her products, if I remember correctly 🤔🙄🤣

Reactions: 5
I could be mistaken, and I'm open to being corrected, but, I think it takes a bit of work to get a slot on QVC, also it can be VERY lucrative. She might actually do very VERY well $$$$ on this. I think Amy Connolly did a slot on it with her products, if I remember correctly 🤔🙄🤣
I was listening to My Therapist ghosted me and Vogue said she's going on it with her tan and she said that Spencer did well on it with Clean Co. Seems to be the place to be 😅

I was listening to My Therapist ghosted me and Vogue said she's going on it with her tan and she said that Spencer did well on it with Clean Co. Seems to be the place to be 😅
Well let's face it, she wouldn't be doing it if there was a slight sniff of making some bucks 💁‍♀️ Dubai does not come cheap (even if it was you wouldn't catch me there in a fit!)

Aimee has done a good few slots on that. First time she sold out before her hour was up

Reactions: 4
She looks fantastic lately, pity the teeth aren't a tad smaller. They look like those clip on ones that half of tik tok are buying 🤦‍♀️ her clothing is very 90's and definitely ages her though.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t checked in on Mrs makeup in ages - she looks amazing. What’s the timeline for this alleged tummy tuck? It’s a pretty serious recovery time (I would love one myself!)

Reactions: 1