Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her events look like a knackers wedding, loads of fake tan and kids up dancing on the stage…
Omg it was so rough, was it not supposed to be a makeup masterclass? why was she in her bare feet on stage dancing to maniac 2000? the mad bastard vibes at that event all in a bid to push tacky fake eyelashes, fake tan and eye palettes. like who even goes to these events anymore? I'm scarlet for them

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
So sad for poor Selena won’t enjoy it without her………. Fast forward to…..hup ya boya look at our reel we made of all the mad craic we had to rub her nose in it that little bit more.

• Haha
  • Heart

overgrammers

VIP Member
The way she’s going on about her puffy eyes amid tiredness, does she think she’s the only one holding down work at the minute???? We’re all the same tired lord to do working long weeks, minding our kids cleaning etc.
she thinks she’s the only one busy at Christmas hello?!? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah but everyone’s tired coming to the end of a year of work. She’s been flat out for about 3 weeks bless her in between a summer long holiday, trip to saint tropez, trip to Dubai x 2 and the freebie to lap land! Oh do fuck off with your first world problems davina Devine!

• Heart
  • Haha

Ohplease1987

First of all why is he always at these events and dancing like a prat and secondly bit close for comfort the camera quickly was shut off when herself saw him clinging to someone else .it was very inappropriate. Don't even know who she is .and thirdly why is her son at this and its a school night.
Screenshot_20231211_012035_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231211_012043_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231211_012041_Instagram.jpg

---
Jaysus mark settle yourself there😮😮😬😬
Snap

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
It’s the greediest thing I’ve ever seen! It’s disgusting 🤢!! In world where the are so many in need or children suffering. For kids that Don’t believe or Don’t understand!
I know it’s just disgusting. Did they sit down with their kids and watch the toy show with little children watching it from hospital and think, yeah me and my spoiled children really deserve this??
they are full of their own self importance and if it was always such a dream why didn’t she knock a trip to Dubai or a summer in Portugal on the head and pay for it then??

• Heart
Well I dunno what she up herself about , she is like something out of an abba tribute band and she’s going on like she was kidnapped held captive for 6 month and beaten daily when in reality she has a leg fracture … good god these people wouldn’t know a real problem if it whacked them in there big horse teeth faces
Look not defending the girl but she was hopped on in cork city in broad daylight I mean I wouldn’t wish that on anyone that’s horrific and her leg is in bits infairness. You should be able to walk down the street without being targeted but that’s the reality now the place is gone to the dogs

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Why is Selina staying with MRS and in a wheelchair ffs🤦‍♀️ does she not have a perfectly good home with Louise and her Ma and Da? The absolute drama of it all. And I guess the plank Mark just goes along with it. What a gobshite.
MRS did my make up a few years ago as a bridesmaid and it was lovely. However I couldn’t support her anymore. Anyone who lines their pocket for a rapist gets the thumbs down for me. I don’t care how many mouths she has to feed. 😡

Reactions: 12

Lolly_1

Absolutely horrible what has happened to poor selina, nobody deserves to be attacked in broad day light.
What an awful phone call for family to get 😥
🙏She will get the help she needs to recover.

Maggie

Imagine paying HER to do your wedding make up with HER white label shite!! I’d be raging if I went for a bridal trial & any of her crap or sosue me crap was pulled out!!!! She charges insane money too!!

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
How much is this "celebrity" 🤢🤢🤢 getting paid and the price for entry into the Galway races for the rest of us is a joke . This one and Mandy and the Mayo Loser are exactly what is wrong with the races the family friendly event it used to be for locals is long gone replaced by white label trash , rivers of fake tan , people trying to actually look like the horses with the 😬😬😬and hair 😂😂😂😂😂 celebrity tho 🤣 🤣 🤣 I domt think Rachael Gorry got thr celebrity title last year 🤣🤣 and alsi wtf does this one know about fashion 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lapland is an incredibly special and magical trip …. When your children are at the age of belief. She and mork didn’t put their hands in their own pockets to bring max and hugo when they were believing. Which is fine. And parent’s decision obviously but now they’re just grabbing it as it’s a freebie! Now gio and alessa are too young to understand Santa and the full story. It’s magic is truly lost

Malc

Chatty Member
Can you just go on ozempic for a few months and then go off it or is it for life? Asking for a friend 🙄 also can you inject yourself? Think this would terrify me.
Yes, you inject yourself, usually into the stomach. The side effects can be awful though! Family member of mine was on Saxenda (does same thing as ozempic), for diabetes and constantly had a sicky feeling🤢. I honestly don’t think people realise what they are putting in to there bodies. I’m over weight too but there’s no way I would do it to myself

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
That’s it, it shows how warped things are in the hun world that the first reaction is to post to strangers for validation.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Tbh I wouldn't be a big fan of Michelle and Co at all but she is right. The cou try has gone to the dogs and violent things don't get proper sentences before the courts. There is a lot of violent crimes happening and its gone out of hand entirely.