Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I honestly think people need to keep some things private
Is nothing private honestly. So strange to post that
Why should she keep it private though?

Do you think the scumbag(s) that attacked her sister were worried about her privacy? Do you think they had any respect for her?
Why should they be protected?

Is Michelle wrong to blame the country? These random attacks on women are on the rise in Ireland.

Reactions: 40
After this week I'm done. I am quite literally sick of seeing all these insta arsehole with their black Friday deals. It was actually overwhelming because I can't afford to buy anything atm. And I'm not the only one and there's thousands worse off. But to wake up and see at least 2 people.. Michelle and family and Rachel gorry and her family given free trips away to lapland which would be worth thousands,, I'm sick. And I'm sure there's others been gifted the same aswell. Wouldn't this trip not be better suited to families of the children subjected to sheer terror and violence on Thursday? Why do companies feel the need to award people who are well off and maybe go on several holidays and trips a year? Ive had enough of them all. Its absolutely disgraceful and the brass neck now of these gobshites who have to record everything to shove down our throats. Instagram is toxic

Reactions: 29

Jollyolly

The same bitch that spent €500 on Chanel sunglasses last Wednesday couldn’t pay for her sons Birthday meal!
If she scrounged a free meal for her own family of 6, plus parents and sisters she's an even bigger scrote than I thought. She thinks she's this classy boss bitch celebrity when she is no better than someone sitting on the street with a paper cup begging.
And you know what I'd have more respect for someone begging on the street because this one is pure entitled, classless scum.

And would Selina ever get a fucking grip.... you've all been wondering how I've stayed so strong 🥺❤ its a fucking fracture not a below the knee double jaysis amputation.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
You can’t complain about acts of violence against women & support Conor McGregor. The scumbag is a known sex offending rapist who has beaten more than one woman. Mrs is an absolute bottom feeder

• Heart
Reactions: 26

gossmomma

Well I dunno what she up herself about , she is like something out of an abba tribute band and she’s going on like she was kidnapped held captive for 6 month and beaten daily when in reality she has a leg fracture … good god these people wouldn’t know a real problem if it whacked them in there big horse teeth faces

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Nicetry

I’m really gone off her. She does the same thing all the time. Gloats about her wins, luxury life, travel, amazing house and then says aw sometimes i feel sad but she is ‘so grateful’.
>>Brag >>depressed >>grateful >> nervous >>Brag >> REPEAT 🙄
She wants everyone to PITY her. It’s pathetic.
She said she didn’t know herself for the first six month this year… try being a nurse or a teacher or a carer. You get out the door at 7am every day. There is no feeling off. People depend on you.
She is toxic positivity. So fake. Afraid people will see through her.
Boobjob, fillers, Botox, lasers, doing her hair and make up every day. Free holidays, Amazing house. Help, cleaners, family all around helping. And she is begging for your PITY and your last euro. Unfollow.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

gossmomma

How could she fuck off and leave her little beana in her hour of need?
Also I don’t see how she would have lost any weight exercising anyways all she does is lie in bed in her Christmas pjs & stick her head up gaylord Brendan’s arse…

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Isn’t it so lovely to see this hard up family, (child in a Prada jacket and a Hugo boss backpack) being treated to a free well needed holiday.

Stop the world I want to get off 😔😔

• Haha
  • Heart

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
It's a strange world we live in when someone's first instinct when something serious & private happens is to type out an Instagram story and share it with a bunch of strangers. This isn't normal behaviour, it's a family issue but then Michelle wouldn't be known for dignity and privacy.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
How can she say Erin McGregor is the epitome of women supporting women? That chav is bankrolled by her scumbag brother who has been accused of numerous violent & sexually violent attacks on multiple women in Ireland and abroad. Why don’t those women deserve support? Why is it only the fake whore huns who need to be uplifted? When I see a chav licking the hole off a McGregor I automatically lump them in with that gutter trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Gio saying what the fuck, and she feels the need to keep recording and put it on insta instead of putting the phone down and correcting him. Great parenting michelle. 🙄
She leaves the parenting to her Childminder and her Parents, they spend more time with them than she does..
How many times this year alone has she felt lost and finally found herself.. she needs one of those Apple Air Tags shoved up her hole, so she wont get lost again.. seriously Michelle we can all see through your pity party.. your award was bought

• Haha

isshe4reel

I think the point here is most people see Michelle having gained from the profits of Ashton pound, while she is not committing the crime she’s living off the land that business funded and that’s guilty by association with the dirty money in most peoples eyes.

overgrammers

VIP Member
There were no yachts for Gio’s bday there, sure he just got a cake at home 😂
But it’s Dubai for Alessa’s 🤦🏼‍♀️
Off for a freebie piss up on royal amora yachts which is a blatant undeclared ad! She’ll be hanging off the back of it later roaring “maniac” what every 3 yr old wants for their birthday. Could they not go to a fucking play centre like normal people instead of making everything a chavvy piss up. Yes Michelle has to be the only person who can lower the tone on a yacht!

• Haha

Malc

Chatty Member
The Police?? Does she even know she’s living in the Republic? Their called Garda/Gardaí!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Caughtrightout

I‘m sure Selina was squealing in pain just like those poor, innocent animals that her in-laws inflicted such harm on. Michelle and family didn’t give a shit about that. It’s all about the MONEY!!
Selina isn't even related to people who owned the dog pound in any way.

Im a huge animal lover, dogs in particular and I kinda get why people might dislike Michelle as she's built on her in laws land but not Selina. She was completely innocent and got attacked for no reason.

overgrammers

VIP Member
It's a strange world we live in when someone's first instinct when something serious & private happens is to type out an Instagram story and share it with a bunch of strangers. This isn't normal behaviour, it's a family issue but then Michelle wouldn't be known for dignity and privacy.
It’s narcissistic behaviour, making other people’s misfortunes about them selves. They love the attention. I know someone every bar of this one. When a family member had an accident they were strictly told not to tell anybody until more was known. This arsehole couldn’t wait to get on Facebook and air the news. anywhere there’s a bit of misery up they pop putting themselves front and centre and making it about them. Note, I have to cancel the masterclass, I can’t go home and do a blowdry and makeup. Me, me,me.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
She really could do with a stylist. Her dress sense is so bad. She looks like a middle aged divorcee in florida in the visor and bodysuit with the watch on over it. I cant. Its tack a lack.

• Haha
  • Heart

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Why in gods name does she feel the need to post about Selinas attack.. did she really have to post this.. what about Selinas privacy.. of course it will gain her engagement tho

Reactions: 18

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
She didn't think shock was a thing? Oh spare me she's diagnosing herself now from having psychogenic shock , spare me ya thick . Makeup makes her feel better then art of makeup, it makes me laugh how much 💩 she fits into her stories 🤣😂 Selina means too much to me to have a launch party without her. Jesus I get the woman had a traumatic experience (not MRS ) and she has to have surgery, yeah she won't be able to drive for a few months but Jesus Christ she's not terminally ill and facing into palliative care or a traumatic brain injury or spinal cord injury , it's a badly fractured ankle ,stop making out it's worse than that. There's enough actually sadness in the world without this dose telling us how sad her and her family are 🙄🙄🙄🙄

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Cue the live.. probably tomorrow
Gud Evening, i hope your all safe and well....
Emotional Day
Support
Grateful
Lucky
Found myself ( Again)
Family
Hubby
Because of all my Sheople im a rich bitch, and dont have to worry about me Dunnes Ham
Yup ya boy ya
Sure Lookit fuckit

Last edited:
  • Haha