Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jollyolly

I replied to her grid post yesterday saying I was looking forward to our lapland trip but very happy we have not booked with Sunway as its beyond vulgar seeing expensive trips being gifted to families who can well afford to cover the cost themselves.
Swiftly blocked and comment deleted.
No response from sunway either (who were also tagged).

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Princesssun

Chatty Member
She absolutely had something done. Noticed how she’s continually showing off her bare tummy too. For someone who has admitted to feeling self conscious about her body there is no way she would suddenly start doing this if she hadn’t had something done.

• Heart

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
The fucking muppets bringing her presents at their trials!! You’re overpaying a drag makeup artist, she should be buying you the flowers ffs 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

isshe4reel

She found herself in September when her new product took off, around the time her Christmas master class started selling tickets quickly, the same time the back to school ads would have paid out. Did she find herself or did she feel less anxious about money and relax when she knew the funds were flowing again to support the lifestyle she would like to maintain?
It’s so damaging to followers who might suffer with MH to hear her talk about not being herself, finding herself, back to being Michelle again, if you work as hard as her you’ll be ok too. It’s not the motivational speech she intends it to be, most don’t have the support she has to allow her do what she does, the luxury of land from a relative, rent free to build your dream home, the access to childcare for 4 kids.
Not taking away from the work she has done but she’s not working harder than most, she’s a brand ambassador for a white label company, not an entrepreneur, that’s Brendan.
MH is a merry go round and I don’t doubt she has her bad days, we all do. It’s the rinse and repeat speech doesn’t sound genuine, self praise is no praise.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Is her husband not mortified, his house furnished with freebies, his kids dressed in freebies, his kids pimped out online for freebies? Call it male pride but I cannot imagine my husband going along with this shit. Everyone you know knowing that practically everything you do for your kids is scrounged.
I've mentioned earlier in the thread that we are going to lapland this year, so this is not me being a "jealous troll". We have saved for a long time for this trip. Have her and her husband no pride at all?
Nope, and no shame either
---
Ohh someone won’t be happy with the comments. They’ll be blocked fairly quick. I’d never use Subway again either after gifting her family of 6 a free trip. All fur coat & no knickers is all that horse mouth fake looking chav is. Let’s see how she manages them all on her own. Princess Alessa won’t like the snow or cold or anything for that matter, whingey little madam.
I mean at least journalists are qualified people with a career and not just full time scabs? But yeah it’s the same Michelle

Reactions: 16

Iriseyegal

She donated nothing, it was her sheeple who bought tickets for a raffle that all prizes were donate for.. that raised the money. Not her
Why are these charlatans looking for "praise" when in fact it's the people who attended these events that actually raised the funds.
When are people gonna wake the f#£k up and not buy the absolutely overpriced tack they pedal.

Reactions: 15

isshe4reel

Surely with VIP tickets you would be allocated seating also. Surely she could and be seated if nessecary, such drama
Was the purpose of that story to see could they get a vip seated box? The vip tickets were standing, can’t help think it was a last minute attempt to get special treatment at the venue. Mark there as the videographer for the evening I cringe for that fella

animal lover

She was able to make a trip to Dubai recently! Along with other lots of other events/ trips that have been on since Selina. Using Selina‘s plighted. The egotistical, narcissistic c**nt!

• Haha

Princesssun

Chatty Member
So she cancels an event last week because she was so traumatised about Selina but still manages to fly to uk to do make up for that scum. Does t surprise me that she doesn’t mind being associated with them. Suits her whole image. Pure trash!

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
We should all contact Sunway in January by phone & waste their time pricing trips to Lapland. Loads of questions etc
When ready to take your card, tell them to ring Michelle & Rachel to get the payment off them 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Genuine question; who is buying bPerfect?? How are they able to keep opening all those stores like surely there’s not enough demand for their crap products?

The brand gives me traveller vibes

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I couldn’t imagine paying her to do a bridal makeup these days. Between the shite label makeup, the Hup Ya Boyo personality, the husband hanging around the door & thoughts of listening to her bigging herself up I’d rather let stevie wonder do it

• Haha