Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennymac

VIP Member
That money was raised from a raffle not from the profits or proceeds she made all the people there donate to the raffle after already paying for a ticket

• Wow
Reactions: 13

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Haaah, lads she’s at it now. On the beg for a hat from a millner! I would in my arse have her mouth almighty associated with my brand.
Has she never heard of Google.. i suppose Google wont gift her a free hat .. its a Balaclava she needs, to cover up that Gob

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
Well at least sunway got their moneys worth for however much a feeebie trip to Lapland for 6 ppl cost because this spanner’s top tip is to pack warm clothes. . . For LAPLAND!!! Jesus michelle only for ye id say people would’ve rocked up with a suitcase full of bikinis! This farce is something else. Delighted for sunway 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha

gossmomma

Jesus she is such a show off
A little treat for me with her Chanel sunglasses…
The rest of us get a 9 euro pair of pjs from Penneys as a treat …
Fucking scrounger on the beg for everything and charging overpriced amounts for her tacky make up no wonder she can splurge it on designer sunnies she would sicken my shit …

nothanks91

VIP Member
She didn't think shock was a thing? Oh spare me she's diagnosing herself now from having psychogenic shock , spare me ya thick . Makeup makes her feel better then art of makeup, it makes me laugh how much 💩 she fits into her stories 🤣😂 Selina means too much to me to have a launch party without her. Jesus I get the woman had a traumatic experience (not MRS ) and she has to have surgery, yeah she won't be able to drive for a few months but Jesus Christ she's not terminally ill and facing into palliative care or a traumatic brain injury or spinal cord injury , it's a badly fractured ankle ,stop making out it's worse than that. There's enough actually sadness in the world without this dose telling us how sad her and her family are 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She obviously wasn’t as ‘shocked’ as I was when I heard about Ashtown pound!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

nothanks91

VIP Member
Michelle was with her parents when she got that call, you’d imagine they’d want to be at their daughters side more than anything but instead have most likely being dumped with all Michelle’s kids while she takes off to Cork for content. Surely the parents are next of kin so would it not be better for them to be there than worrying at home? Why didn’t Mark finish early & allow the parents go with Michelle?
Thought the exact same...
Like you'd have mam and dad in your phone which is obvious...
No no ill ring a Michelle 🤔
my emergency contacts are my siblings and partner. Parents are elderly so wouldn’t want to worry them plus can’t guarantee they’d answer where as I know my siblings always have their phone on them

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Jaysus, she won Entrepreneur, what saps are voting for her.. cue the Ah sur look it fook it, up ya boy ya, yis are all legends

• Haha
  • Wow

animal lover

So grateful for all the freebies whilst showing off the Dubai bought diamonds. How does anyone think she is down to earth and relatable?
She’s so far removed from reality and the issues people have. Never stops lavishing herself, flaunting wealth and bragging. She didn’t mention her cleaner/ babysitter. No! Not everyone who works full time has help Michelle! She says I look at other people living their best life on social media. That’s all she ever does! Sure how often do we hear fucking love life. Her family of 6 were in Lapland at Christmas and Dubai at Easter. I‘m more disgusted that she took a free meal for 10 people for kids birthday!

• Heart

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
She’ll be hangin today, oh I mean burnt out cause she works harder than the rest of us. Not much of a birthday wend for the little lad

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I go to Wicked Beauty for my brows, I love the girls down there.
It really puts me off though when I see this bloody scab turning up for her free appointment on insta.
If the girls are that great and you are so happy then why not pay a fair price like everyone else ??!

overgrammers

VIP Member
I nailed it! They were thrilled! Who the hell talks like that? The way the rest of the stories go, she’s totally out of touch!
Blowing smoke uo her own hole. Just like when she was so down to earth and stayed in the same hotel as humble Brendan and didn’t demand a different hotel like the celebs. Cos ya know she’s a woman of the people! Up ya boyaj! She pulls her personality out of a lucky bag on any given day. Down to earth girlo from the Moore st dealers to polo mom in the Porsche holidaying in Dubai.

animal lover

I’m really gone off her. She does the same thing all the time. Gloats about her wins, luxury life, travel, amazing house and then says aw sometimes i feel sad but she is ‘so grateful’.
>>Brag >>depressed >>grateful >> nervous >>Brag >> REPEAT 🙄
She wants everyone to PITY her. It’s pathetic.
She said she didn’t know herself for the first six month this year… try being a nurse or a teacher or a carer. You get out the door at 7am every day. There is no feeling off. People depend on you.
She is toxic positivity. So fake. Afraid people will see through her.
Boobjob, fillers, Botox, lasers, doing her hair and make up every day. Free holidays, Amazing house. Help, cleaners, family all around helping. And she is begging for your PITY and your last euro. Unfollow.
Yes. Agree with all the above. I really can’t understand how she won? Like entrepreneur, with a Bperfect brand. Has that brand even been a success. Really? Also, the pity party coming from someone with extreme privilege and wealth. Showing off her Rolex, just back from Dubai. Healthy family, support from husband and family. She greedily took a holiday to Lapland for kids that aren’t the right ages. There’s no one that shows off or lavishes themselves as much as Michelle on any platform. A holiday she could afford. Entrepreneurs are not usually on the take aswell.

Do they buy these awards or what?

I’m sure she’s in shock and maybe driving to cork but regardless big following or small family following you just don’t do that while you’re worried. You wait and see and hear how your sister is. Naming the street and all and she’s no idea of ankle broken or anything yet. It’s just not the right time you look after your sister at all costs forst not take to instagram

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Michelle was with her parents when she got that call, you’d imagine they’d want to be at their daughters side more than anything but instead have most likely being dumped with all Michelle’s kids while she takes off to Cork for content. Surely the parents are next of kin so would it not be better for them to be there than worrying at home? Why didn’t Mark finish early & allow the parents go with Michelle?

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Surely with VIP tickets you would be allocated seating also. Surely she could and be seated if nessecary, such drama

• Haha

animal lover

The barbecue!!!
The kitchen, interior designers, carpets, beds. On that point. What about all the times she’s shown her kids in bed with her older boys semi naked.
She even brought her mother to a garden centre and tagged the shit out of it. Trying to get her mother’s house furnished with freebies as well! No shame.