Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dk82

100% ozempic, hate to say it but its easily bought from a registered practioner across the border if it's wanted & all you have to do is get it shipped down.
Its even easier if you've an address up north which she would have access to with BPerfect
€250 for 8 week supply

Reactions: 14

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Terrible thing to happen we can all agree on that but looks like it was all dealt with in the most professional manner from Gardai, members of the public, ambulance crew, hospital staff etc. he came forward and will be charged accordingly so why on earth did MRS have to come on socials saying the country has gone to the dogs. I get she was in shock but really there is a lot worse that goes on and a lot more injustice. She’s an uneducated idiot.
I stress it is horrific what happened Selina but what infuriates me is the social media whining about how hard it is to be MRS.

Jollyolly

I was out for a run earlier and was listening to the opinions matter podcast (Adrian Kennedy and Jeremy Dixon) I wonder should we draft a collective email about these scroungers and ask them to discuss it on their live podcast. I'd be interested to see if the general public has the same opinion as us Tattlers.

laralife

There were no yachts for Gio’s bday there, sure he just got a cake at home 😂
But it’s Dubai for Alessa’s 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Tinybops

VIP Member
Is she tagging the gym/ pt due to all the talk about tummy tuck and the weight loss injections here? 😂
Absolutely, although after having 4 kids myself I can guarantee you she had something done. That stretched out skin doesn’t just vanish like that 😭

• Heart

Malc

Chatty Member
This is such a reach. Michelle did not commit any crime and is absolutely not to blame for what her in-laws did.
Simple as!
If Michelle had nothing to feel guilty about then why did she feck off to Dubai for 3 weeks when the court case was on??

Jonnyjo

Agree with poster above.. toxic environment that can easily suck you in and make you feel inadequate and never good enough.. she's a dose and definitely does not deserve this kind of trip.. bet my next pay check she'll be off after Xmas too .

This is my place

Starting to wonder is bperfect one of those companies that's setup for money laundering 🤣 don't know anyone that buys it, it's absolute crap!

lulu689

There is a lot of scumbags out it’s terrible u can’t walk the street in fear of been attacked but blaming the country Jesus 🙈🙈
---
I honestly think people need to keep some things private

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Hang on hang on hang on.

She flew, to fucking London, to do Erin Mc Gregors make up ??!!!!

Lads please 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha

Marjorie

I see MRS Bessie mates with Kate O Mahony the addiction counsellor arrested today for sale and supply of drugs to her patients in mount joy. The number of links are blinding

• Wow
  • Haha

Evan

VIP Member
Maybe stop using that cat piss makeup of yours & Bperfect. How this stuff is even allowed to be sold is beyond me.
you would think that MUA worth its salt would know how to tackle something as simple as a pimple! :sneaky: I've seen bigger rice krispies FFS

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
Also wtf is she running into pennys for bits for her. Surely she can go back to her house and pick up her stuff? The absolute dramatics. I don’t know why she has angered me so much today. Must be getting my period! 😡 also why is the one with the 4 kids at home heading down to Cork to be with her? Not the sister or the parents. Just don’t get it.
Her poor parents are probably minding her kids while she’s down there front and centre of the drama! I’d say she insisted it be her go. I know someone exactly like this.

Jollyolly

She looks worn out! Maybe not having babysitters on standby is harder than she expected 🤣
They could have paid (lol!!!l) for an extra spot and brought a babysitter.....
---
If anyone is thinking of going to Lapland it's much cheaper to do it yourself. We had been quoted just under 6k for 3 nights for 3 of us which is scandalous.
We had been skiing in Lapland pre kids so kinda knew our way about. Rovaniemi is a v small city, most things are walkable so we booked direct flights with Ryanair and an airbnb in the city centre.
The Santa village is about 25 mins away by bus. There is a tourist office in the city centre you can pop in there and book activities etc. There is a sports arena too where they play ice hockey etc. And to be honest even the novelty of the snow is enough to keep most kids entertained!
Granted the package deals do include all the activities etc but depending on the age of the kids some may not be suitable eg we did a husky sleigh afternoon which is not really suitable for small kids so we will probably book a reindeer sleigh ride when we get there.

Definitely worth looking into it, obviously its still very expensive but it cost us about a third of the price we were quoted by different travel agents.

Last edited:

Jennymac

VIP Member
Wow Michelle hypocritical much (I don't agree with balenciaga after their campaign in autumn and think they should be cancelled)however Michelle you have pimped your kids out for freebies when you could well afford to pay for the numerous days out pantos, xmas experiences trips to lapland when your children were not even the right age for the trip and then also to sell your white label shite, you will advertise anything once you are paid and its free the same with all the Xmas trees and decorations , free furniture , free kitchens , rugs, cleaning services you grabbed over the years but never returned to those shops to spend your own money and that is just a few too mention are you that hard up aswell that you cannot afford to buy them .

• Heart

happyout2000

VIP Member
How is he not toilet trained already 🤔 3 is late

Some kids is slower then others don’t think it’s fair to judge that I have a little lad he will be 3 end of Aug and at the min he has no interest in going for me, plus the potty looked pink

Reactions: 13