Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Shes really not selling her Sunway " free" trip to Lapland.. Reading between the lines her two babies, yes Michelle you have 2 babies Gio and Alexa aren't enjoying it, and thats fair, they are waaaay tooo young.. her two older boys just want to get out skiing... sounds like a shit show..
Its like Dubai on Ice..

• Haha
Reactions: 12

lulu689

Seen that god love her terrible thing to happen to anyone but blaming the country wtf Michelle

lulu689

If I see another hello fresh ad I mean it’s not rocket science how to cook a fucking meal as you no I’m a busy mam of 4 go way Michelle didn’t no that 🤣🤣

• Haha

nothanks91

VIP Member
She absolutely had something done. Noticed how she’s continually showing off her bare tummy too. For someone who has admitted to feeling self conscious about her body there is no way she would suddenly start doing this if she hadn’t had something done.
All you’ve to do is look at her belly button, it’s an obvious tummy tuck belly button

• Heart

nothanks91

VIP Member
It’s awhful what happened but she’s seriously talking about the justice system when her in laws abused animals for years

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
It’s awhful what happened but she’s seriously talking about the justice system when her in laws abused animals for years
Speaking about her sister being attacked on the street is a bit different though, isn't it?
Her in-laws committed a crime. She did not.

Jollyolly

You can schedule posts. She could have banked a load of content and then be recovering at home but still posting as 'normal' . She wouldn't be the first to do it
I'm more shocked that she actually paid for it and didn't scrounge a freebie.

Also Selena needs to get a fucking grip.... she got a shove, probably fell over in her knock off Loubs and broke her ankle you'd swear she lost her jaysis leg in Gallipoli.

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I was at one of the Mrs Make Up master classes before Christmas (a gang of my friends were going and I tagged along!) and the stall for the headbands was MOBBED. She couldn't keep stock on the table!!!
Everytime I see grown women with this type of headband or the giant bows in their hair I shake my head in disbelief

• Haha

Princesssun

Chatty Member
She basically said she wasn’t arsed queuing for the Christmas ham in dunnes. That holiday was odd. Firstly her family never went with her and secondly she had everything she could ever dream about with her babies and beautiful house and chose to leave it for Xmas?!? Like no one does that. MADNESS. She is only happy when she is running around dragging her family behind her. I used to like MRS but she is just gone off the scale for me.
anyone know anything about his family (apart from the dog abuse). I know he has siblings. Wonder what they make of the Regazolli take over.

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
The white bodysuit and trousers looks terrible you can see through the pants and then the bodysuit stretched at the sides so you can see skin on show just looks wrong!

Poor Selina looks shook fair play to her going to the event. Hopefully she's healing physically and mentally.
The white trousers look terrible, it looks like a nappy 🙈🤣

• Haha

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Hahha they look like travellers after they have raided the Holland Cooper shop in kildare village!

• Haha
Sure they’re the weirdest three girls that never grew up or away from their parents wings.
Louise works for the pound Michelle’s husbands family and then Selina has a job with bPerfect through Michelle as well. I don’t think they have a brain to rub between each other.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Wonder would she let her kids scribble all over her furniture if she didn’t get them cleaned for free? The entitlement and lack of respect for anything is ridiculous

Iamwoman

I‘m sure Selina was squealing in pain just like those poor, innocent animals that her in-laws inflicted such harm on. Michelle and family didn’t give a shit about that. It’s all about the MONEY!!

overgrammers

VIP Member
How do we know she got a free meal?? She tagged the place but did she get it for free?
Do you think any of these leeches tag businesses on their platform unless they’re getting a freebie or getting paid??
I think we all know the answer.
Sure when she does have to part with money she stresses in her post, “I PAID”

• Heart
Reactions: 11

overgrammers

VIP Member
God dye reckon Michelle got the cling on sister the job with bperfect?
Just curious why she’d need it when she single handedly runs the saint tropez social scene and her home made looking hair bands are such a runaway success??? 🤣🙈

• Haha

isshe4reel

Hang on hang on hang on.

She flew, to fucking London, to do Erin Mc Gregors make up ??!!!!

Lads please 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
Of course she’s the award winning celebrity make up artist.
Client list:
Katie Price
Erin
Rosanna
Ekin su and all other bPerfect flavours of the year

• Haha