MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello mr taxman look at my working holiday to Dubai to promote my tack eh makeup.

Reactions: 4
Can I speak for us all when I say no we do not want to hear you and your bestie do a bloody podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another self serving story from Michelle! Preying on the vulnerable for her own self promotion. This time Gaza. Then a picture posing. How much did she donate? And yes, she should have done it quitely.

Reactions: 7
Another self serving story from Michelle! Preying on the vulnerable for her own self promotion. This time Gaza. Then a picture posing. How much did she donate? And yes, she should have done it quitely.
Yeah, I’m sure she’s very concerned and having very in depth conversations about Gaza with Nicola and Gavin while they slob around on sun loungers horsing cocktails into them. And nobody has said anything to her about her commentary. She’s reading here.

Reactions: 10
Sitting on a yacht praying for peace
Nikki bobbing around on a yacht in complete denial she’s up to her neck in it, pretending to live a lifestyle she can’t afford to rent never mind buy. 🥂 🛥 🤣
these two are comedy gold!
And this is not an ad! If you’re tagging a company its a bleeping ad you brain donor! People tagging their own companies have to declare it as an ad. She really is as thick as she looks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20231105_223642_Instagram.jpg

She is editing the shite out of herself, but forgot her foot, surely her foot doesn't look like that... surely
---
New Thread
While im sitting here sailing and sipping me Bubbles, praying for Peace, im settin up a go fund me for me Bestie Nikki, i know me Girl's in tattle wont let me down .. ah sure lookit fukit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s going to go skiing now isn’t she, imagine her roaring all round the slopes in her onesey 🙈

Reactions: 3
I cant beleve these idiots have left their kids mid, mid term to go away without them and then let someone else get them back to school. Its not like herself and Mark never get away together- she was only in St Tropez in Sept- wasnt it the week the kids went back to school? Another pleb that can go nowhere without her other half. Always wondered why she didnt go over herself to see the sister and spend a few days together. You never see her just going on a spa weekend or something.

Reactions: 6
Why’s she shilling the Lanaiblo? Isn’t she supposed to be a Voduz witch?

• Haha
I cant beleve these idiots have left their kids mid, mid term to go away without them and then let someone else get them back to school. Its not like herself and Mark never get away together- she was only in St Tropez in Sept- wasnt it the week the kids went back to school? Another pleb that can go nowhere without her other half. Always wondered why she didnt go over herself to see the sister and spend a few days together. You never see her just going on a spa weekend or something.
Because she doesn’t trust her husband.. no girls nights away etc., obvious when you think about it., fooling nobody het and nicks

I feel more comfortable if I am away and my husband is with me than if I am away with others, nothing to do with not trusting him etc just how I am, maybe I am like these huns 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.