MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been to Lapland and to be honest it's for any age, when you are there Santa is only a small part, there is so much more to do, I do think gifting a trip to her is wrong, if she always wanted to go she could even have done it diy if she didn't want to spend the big money
I’m sure she’s not fussy when it’s free, she seemed more interested then her kids anyway

Reactions: 3
Kind of a waste the older to don’t believe and the younger 2 don’t understand I did a package holiday with sunway 2 adults 1 child cost €4300 for 2 nights seen Santa not even a picture do you get on the 1 night trip you get a picture wouldn’t book with them again would definitely go back but I would book everything myself instead of a package

Reactions: 4
The magic of Lapland is Santa, I have been there with and yes there is more to it but it’s all about the kids reaction to seeing Santa for me.it’s a huge expense though and a once in a lifetime experience. My boys are grown up now but they still talk about it and I am glad we did it.

Reactions: 5
The magic of Lapland is Santa, I have been there with and yes there is more to it but it’s all about the kids reaction to seeing Santa for me.it’s a huge expense though and a once in a lifetime experience. My boys are grown up now but they still talk about it and I am glad we did it.
My kids then rarely mention santa now, their reaction at the time was magical but now they talk about the reindeer and the huskies when talking about being there

Reactions: 1
Michelle’s kids didn’t really give much of reaction. It shows how lavish their lifestyle is.

Reactions: 9
Could Sunway not have used her to promote a competition, enter a competition on her page €10 a ticket and proceeds go to charity ? Give her a fee for promoting that should cost considerably less then sending her and her amazing family on a holiday? Or for Christmas could she not have ran it out of the goodness of her big heart . She's so full of gratitude and all about karma would she nit like to actually pass some on? #fullofshite

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Could Sunway not have used her to promote a competition, enter a competition on her page €10 a ticket and proceeds go to charity ? Give her a fee for promoting that should cost considerably less then sending her and her amazing family on a holiday? Or for Christmas could she not have ran it out of the goodness of her big heart . She's so full of gratitude and all about karma would she nit like to actually pass some on? #fullofshite
Yes! That’s exactly what I thought. Well said! It should have been a competition. Her kids weren’t even excited. They certainly Don’t need it. I totally agree with the last part there too! #fullofshite.

Shes flat out peddling tit, is she afraid she wont have enough €€ for her Dunnes Ham this Christmas..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she is at the lights in the zoo no pr invite etc on her pics I know she was invited as the other one was asked mindofamammy was there also tonight

Awh another lovely family photo of Mark and Louise ..
Unfortunately the chavs who owe a fortune, photo bombed it 🤣

• Haha
We’ve been going to the wild lights for years. It’s heaven for my autistic daughter but I wish these fools who are getting freebies would let people know they are going to show videos from it so as not to ruin the surprise for the poor old plebs who have to pay for it 😡

Reactions: 8
The time Rosie Connolly went with sunway I priced for 4kids 2adults for this year and they quoted me 11k so I’d imagine Michelle getting similar package. No way they can make that much £ back on these packages

lapland is pretty much booked up most years. this is what i can’t understand. gifting a new route/new destination to someone i can wrap my head around. they need to promote it and like it or lump it influencer marketing works. but we all know about lapland, people have been going for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.