MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting! Who are all the goons commenting., oh Michelle you Work so hard you deserve it! She’s not bleeping paying for it. Could sunway not have gifted that to a family in genuine need instead of this glorified drag queen.
And the video was a complete anti climax, LOUDER!!!
The older two are a bit long in the tooth for santy, don’t seem overly impressed and the younger two could be going on a day trip to bray for all they understand. They’re all the wrong ages for Lapland
Yea the older boys are gone past it! The younger ones are not old enough to understand or remember. They are not the right ages. Shame on Sunway. There was an opportunity to give that to a more needy child or with a long term illness or Special Needs. Not children who have much more that most.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
None of the kids seemed too excited! Also notice the order the kids were listed in the letter she has the boys read out - Gio last, an after thought like always

Reactions: 8
Disgusting! Who are all the goons commenting., oh Michelle you Work so hard you deserve it! She’s not bleeping paying for it. Could sunway not have gifted that to a family in genuine need instead of this glorified drag queen.
And the video was a complete anti climax, LOUDER!!!
The older two are a bit long in the tooth for santy, don’t seem overly impressed and the younger two could be going on a day trip to bray for all they understand. They’re all the wrong ages for Lapland
I’ve sent a message to Sunway direct from her post. It’s a disgrace !!

Reactions: 15
I’m sending a message to sunway I previously went to Lapland with them and numerous other holidays which I had to save for afor a long time to go and this one gets gifted it!! So bloody annoyed 😡

Reactions: 10
I got a reply from them they say they use influencers to promote their buinesss and they do charity work with the make a wish foundation 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
That’s a joke she could well afford Lapland why gift her it and she will be away for Xmas also. The older boy missing school and he only in 1st year

Reactions: 8
Yea the older boys are gone past it! The younger ones are not old enough to understand or remember. They are not the right ages. Shame on Sunway. There was an opportunity to give that to a more needy child or with a long term illness or Special Needs. Not children who have much more that most.
Definitely .. thought that myself but was afraid to say it.. I’m surprised they didn’t give it to pooor Rachel Gorry

• Haha
Imagine looking at her Instagram and thinking she works hard and then posting a comment telling her how much she deserved it, are people really this gullible? All I see is an over made up false abbey actress.

Reactions: 18
Imagine looking at her Instagram and thinking she works hard and then posting a comment telling her how much she deserved it, are people really this gullible? All I see is an over made up false abbey actress.
You’re so patient when mummy to work so hard😂😂! She’s deluded. You’d swear she was a nurse working 13 hour shifts. She’s spent the last few years at home or at the airport. Janey Mac Barney Breac lads the amount of comments on a gifted trip. Especially in the first few minutes. There’s defo a telegram or engagement group or both going on there! Other people on Instagram with a much a bigger following, Don’t get anywhere near that number of comments for big announcements or whatever. It’s very suspicious!

I’m shocked she didn’t ask them could she not bring the childminders aka Trish the dish 🤪Aswel for free cuz let’s face it she’s hard set to kind her own kids ever !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m shocked she didn’t ask them could she not bring the childminders aka Trish the dish 🤪Aswel for free cuz let’s face it she’s hard set to kind her own kids ever !!
I’d say Nikki was commenting on it through gritted teeth raging she didn’t get a freebie trip for her little darlings. It’s just beyond me why anyone would want this chav representing their brand. Do they not look at her page? It’s the 90’s corsets and style of louboutin shoes that were in fashion 10 years ago and thinking she’s the bleeding business for me 🤣

Reactions: 13
I’d say Nikki was commenting on it through gritted teeth raging she didn’t get a freebie trip for her little darlings. It’s just beyond me why anyone would want this chav representing their brand. Do they not look at her page? It’s the 90’s corsets and style of louboutin shoes that were in fashion 10 years ago and thinking she’s the bleeding business for me 🤣
Her kids ages are completely out of sync for Lapland, older boys don’t believe in Santa and younger ones far to young to remember or appreciate it all.

Reactions: 12
I've been to Lapland and to be honest it's for any age, when you are there Santa is only a small part, there is so much more to do, I do think gifting a trip to her is wrong, if she always wanted to go she could even have done it diy if she didn't want to spend the big money

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.